Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:57 pm
theasama

"I don't know where I would take you but I'd find some place far away where you and I... I would never let you go then because I love you too much and I'm selfish." Tatsuhiro felt like crying but no tears formed. He was weak and exhausted and broken. "I'm no good. I'm completely worthless."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan picked up Tatsuhiro and folded him into his arms, kissing his lips softly. "Okay. Be selfish. Hold onto me and don't let me go. But do it when we get moved into the house with everyone else." He smiled. "Do you know, Mao and Yoru told me to think through the decision to be with you just a few hours ago. I decided I want you in my life, because I know I want to be more than friends with you, because you are not worthless to me. Because I feel the same for you as I do for Yoru and Mao."

"So will you move in with us, or do I need to find a way to say goodbye to them? But remember that if we do become two rather than four, I'll be broken too. I love you, Tatsuhiro, and though I know how selfish and horrible it makes me... I love them too. I couldn't leave them if they demanded it - not unless they needed to be away from me. I don't want to own people, but I couldn't let go of any of you without being broken, either."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 am
theasama

"Why is it that you won't let go? You did the same thing before. Back when the two of us were out shopping. I ran away and you came running after me. You refuse to let go.But why? You barely know me. You know so little about me. Why care about a stranger so much? And you know those two won't be happy with it anyway. They can say they're okay with whatever you decide but really they're not."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan sighed. "But Tatsuhiro, they won't be alright with Chessy or with Kio, and they are a part of my life too. I mean, most days I'd let go of Kio quite happily, but since he'd never leave Chessy to my 'bad influence' he's here to stay as well."

He smiled and shook his head. "I think... I think I almost lost it. I came damn close, and though Mao blamed me for going to Yoru - I didn't know he was able to come back. I hate that I didn't have faith or wait for him longer, but at the same time I wouldn't have found Yoru if I hadn't. They're not happy having to live with each other either Tatsuhiro." He felt tears leaving his eyes and let go of Tatsuhiro with one hand to wipe them away. "So what happens if I can't keep anyone happy? What happens if I'm not enough? I-I mean, I'm not..." he shrugged, wiping away more tears and looking away.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:08 pm
theasama

Tatsuhiro sighed and tried to straighten himself up. But moving around only caused him pain and made the wounds bleed even more. "There are three things... Love, Romance, and Passion. Those three things are what a relationship consists of right? The problem is that those two and myself need one of those at different times. It can't all be worked or dealt with together. That's what causes conflict."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:18 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan shook his head. "You missed a couple, Tatsuhiro. Friendship and Trust have to be in there as well. But that's why I know my first wish, because want them to be able to fall out with me if that's how they feel." He smiled again, the tears drying up as he chuckled. "I even missed fighting during those seven years."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 pm
theasama

Tatsuhiro managed to smile a little then. He let himself fall back and sighed. "I'm filthy. Covered in blood and filthy. "I don't get how you don't seem to be disgusted by me. Are you really that innocent? I mean... Do you never get any bad thoughts or anything?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

"I get them. But since everyone else has them, you have to try and ignore them, or else everyone will be miserable. Besides," he smirked slightly, "being filthy can be useful - especially if it leads to a hot bath and bubbles."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm
theasama

"Now you're just being plain cruel," Tatsuhiro replied with a smirk. "Nathan anyone can mistake me for being dumb and clumsy when it comes to most things but there are certain things I'm very careful with and extremely passionate about I'm sure you've shared intimacy with both Mao and Yoru at some point and both were very different right? " Tatsuhiro sat back up and looked Nathan right in the eyes. There was something in his dull green eyes that now made them gleam. He leaned in close and whispered in Nathan's ear. "I'm better than both and I'm way more adventurous."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan shivered and nodded. "They were different." He leant to Tatsuhiro's ear this time, breathing into it for a moment before speaking. "Would you like to show me how different you are, Tatsuhiro?" he whispered back, moving his head so their lips were close. "Hmmm?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:58 pm
theasama

All hesitations and frustrations were pushed aside then. Tatsuhiro was already excited and he wanted to be taken by Nathan ever so badly. He wanted to prove to himself and the other than he actually was able to compete with the demon males. He wanted to gain Nathan's true love and desire. "If you'll have me then I'll be glad to show you. I'll keep you up all night."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan pressed his lips to Tatsuhiro's, smiling against them and pulling back so he could stand with Tatsuhiro in his arms. Slowly, he put Tatsuhiro on his feet and smirked at him. "Lead the way to the morning."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 am
theasama

"You don't care if the other's get jealous? You can take me back now and I'll show you back to my room. We can take a nice bath together and then you can decide what you want to do to me after than."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm
ShadowAngel_Nova

Nathan shook his head. "Nuh-uh, you're the one leading me where you want to go. So," he put his mouth by Tatsuhiro's ear, "if you want to go inside, lead the way. But if you want to stay outside, find a stream..." he pulled back with a wink. "Just tell me where you want us to go - we can still end up in bed either way."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:13 pm
theasama

Tatsuhiro chuckled and looked back at the narrow stream which lead out of a lake in the distance. "I guess we can enjoy the great outdoors a while longer. I adore bathing in the moonlight anyway." He kissed Nathan lightly and then walked with him over to the small lake. He removed his torn garments and dove into the water. The water was crystal clear and with the direct light of the moon it was easy to see him at the bottom.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff