Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Nathan rolled his eyes and went searching, opening the cupboard and then stepping back in preparation of being hit on the head. When nothing fell on him, he simply reached up and carefully removed a packet of asprin, took two out, then replaced the packet.
Closing the door with care, he headed back to the bathroom and offered the tablets to Mao. "Do you need water?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Mao slowly forced himself to sit up. He sighed and looked back up at Nathan. "No, that's fine. I won't need it. Just hand them over."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Nathan moved to put the tablets into Mao's hand, then shook his head and held them poised over his mouth. "If you open up when you're ready, I'll drop them in for you..." he murmured,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Mao gave him a look, then shook his head. "That's alright. I'm pretty bad when it comes to swallowing pills. They tend to go down after the third try." He attempted a smile, but it even hurt to do that.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm
Nathan watched him. "Maybe if I make them into a powder and mix them with water? That ought to work. Or maybe kiss you and gently push them down your throat with my tongue? Hmm. I guess that would work with my finger too..." he mused.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:01 pm
"Or, maybe I should bite that tongue of yours off so you'll finally be quite," Mao replied in a half serious, half joking tone. He took the pills and downed them quickly to stop himself from forcing them back up.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Nathan glared at him, yet he wasn't truly angry anymore. "I guess I'll leave you the moment you've had sleep and woken up alright afterwards. But for now I'll help you to bed and watch to make sure you wake after your sleep." He nodded, holding out a hand towards Mao.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm
Mao shakes his head. "You need to sleep too you know. What good are you if you're knocked out too?" He inched aside and cleared some room on the bed. "Come and lay down next to me. There's plenty of room here for you to be able to get some rest without bothering me, or having me bother you."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Nathan sucked his breath in, then shook his head, tucking his hands demurely behind his back. "I'll be in the chair...um... when I find a chair to pull in here, I'll sit in it and keep an eye on you from there..." he murmured, nervous as he fixed his gaze on the headboard above Mao's head.
He didn't trust his hands...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:06 pm
Mao saw how nervous he was and smirked. "But... I won't get any better if you do that." He gave his best immitation of the "puppy dog eyes" and reached his hand out. He was able to grab Nathan's hand, though just barely. "I promise I won't bite."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Nathan trembled slightly, then sighed and nodded. "Alright, but if you suddenly get hungry, tell me with words instead of suddenly taking a chunk out of my arm or butt or something!" He managed a small smile as he joked in return.
"And as for those eyes... no wonder you don't use them all that often: people would be hugging you all the time!"
The angel moved a step closer to the bed, but waited for Mao to pull him in just in case.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 pm
"Would you just get down here. I said I wasn't going to bite. As much as I would love to take a bite out of someone, I can't. Flesh isn't something that is very appealing to me."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:35 pm
Nathan smirked and climbed in carefully. "But as long as you didn't actually remove the flesh from them, the whole biting thing could be - um - pleasureable for- for both people involved..."
He blushed despite his smirk remaining as he pulled the covers over them and settled down on his side of the bed. The Angel made sure to remain rigid so that he wouldn't roll into the Demon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Mao shook his head and rolled over on his side. "If you're into that kinky crap that's fine by me. I'm the sensative type though. I'm not going to judge you of course. I guess leather, whips, and chains that's perfectly fine."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm
Nathan shook his head. "I'm not.... I have no sex life or relationships besides collegues, so... I have no idea what I would like. Just that it apparently can be - fun - to do that stuff..." He mumbled.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games