Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:06 pm
Profiles

Name: Mao
Abilities: Necromancy
Personality: He's often cold-hearted and prefers to keep to himself. He has never shown any sort of compassion just as no one has shown any to him.
Bio: He was left to die when he was born because he had the appearence of a divine creature and not a beast. He was raised by a group of satanists whom he killed when he found out he was not human and was being used. Not being able to return to the realm of demons, he remained in the world of humans hoping to forget everything that has happened to him. He does whatever he can to avoid having to talk to people. Most who know him often warn others to stay away.
Appearence:
User Image

Name: Nathan Eversby.
Abilities: Empathy and the ability to fight anyone that threatens him or those that he’s with.
Personality: due to his powers, he is faithful, loyal and compassionate. These powers also make him nosey ~ if he can discover why the person is upset then he will try to help them. Occasionally he tries to use humour to alleviate the tension/mood of those he sees when at his job.
Bio: Even before he came of age, he was trying to help those that were in trouble, a task that had him outside and dealing with/trying to deal with all kinds of people. This led his family to make him take classes that would enable him to defend himself, and as he developed those skills swiftly and easily, they no longer fear for him as much as they did when he was younger. Those that he helped saw something that they always referred to as his aura, a kind of soft light that was more sensed than seen around his figure. The ‘aura’ had varied effects, from soothing to terrifying.
He took the bar job to enable him to come into contact with more people who needed help and guidance, as well as making sure that he got some money – he has no interest in university, but his human ‘family’ need the support. He doesn’t officially know that he’s adopted, but since they treat him like their son, no-one truly cares.
Appearance:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:17 pm
Mao closed his eyes and layed back on one of the beds. He had been running around the hospital all day and he was finally able to take a break. He hated his job, but he had no other choice but to stay there. He couldn't go back home, and without the money, he couldn't live amongst the humans either. Outside in the hallway, he could hear the voices of a woman and her children crying. Apparently, her husband had just passed away. A few of the other nurses were out there trying to comfort them. Mao however could honestly care less.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:34 pm
Nathan rolled his eyes at the man across from him. It was clear that the man had had far too much to drink, even for those who were entirely human. Leaning over the bar, he murmured into the stranger's ear. The man growled back, glaring as he began to defiantly demand more alcohol, his voice steadily growing louder.

Nathan shared a knowing look with the bouncer. It was almost time for his break, and as such he'd be the one to take the man away - sure, the bouncer would help if needed, but Nathan preferred to help the people here as opposed to simply tossing them out. Nathan moved around the bar, swiftly grabbed the man into a tight, firm hold and then dragged him outside.

Once the night air hit, the man promptly fainted in Nathan's arms. With a sigh, he lifted the man into his arms before starting the short walk to the nearby hospital, phone in hand to ring his manager in order to inform him of the inescapable situation he was now in. Of course, this sort of thing seemed to happen often since Nathan was a 'Good Samaritan' of sorts, and his boss valued the fact that he removed problems before they properly started.

Once at the hospital, he handed the man over, explained that he'd drunk too much and fainted, expressed a wish to wait and make sure the man was alright, then went and sat himself in the waiting room.
When he heard the children crying over their father, Nathan stood and went to them, trying not to wince at the pain he felt from them all.

"Hey, why don't we go get a drink, huh?" he asked the kids softly, knowing it was a pathetic excuse, at the same time as knowing how much their mother would appreciate a few minutes alone. The nurses told the mother that they knew Nathan, that he was a reliable guy and waited for her permission for him to make sure that the children were alright.

((Sorry for the mammoth post - they do get shorter mostly xD))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm
((It's fine That's how I do that sometimes too.))

Mao heard the man outside and burst into laughter. Although the other nurses seemed to be familiar with him, Mao had never seen him around the hospital before. This was mainly because at this time, Mao would usually be somewhere in the emergency room.
"Don't bother," he called out from inside the room. "That crazy b**** doesn't let her brats out of her sight."
Some of the other nurses glared back at Mao who was rolled over on his side looking back at them.

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 pm
Nathan winked at the nurses. "Don't worry, I'll get him later: I'm sure that all he needs is a huge, friendly hug and then he'll feel so much better!" he nodded sagely, smiling at Mao. "You'll get your turn I promise, but for now I believe that this wonderful lady needs me to help her at this time..." he murmured sombrely, looking at the mother in question.

Wearily she inclined her head. The unknown man seemed to be having a calming effect on her and her children, but she knew she's break down and for them to see her cry more than she already had wasn't right.
Nathan gently took the hands that the kids extended to him wordlessly, intending to set off with them to the canteen.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:46 pm
The other nurses laughed at the comment. Trying to hug Mao was like trying to hug a cactus.
Mao rolled his eyes and went back to pretending to sleep. "Someone that nice is obviously drunk right out of their damn mind," he thought. For some reason though, he sort of wanted to wait and see if Nathan would really come back.

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Nathan sat with the children for around half an hour, trying to entertain and distract them with some amusing facts, a couple stories, and whenever they wanted or needed to talk about their father he listened and allowed them to cry if they needed to, hugging them reassuringly throughout. He'd wait 'til the nurses came with their mother so that she could have as much time as he could give her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 pm
About another hour later, the childrens mother came down and called out to them. All three stood up and ran towards their mother. She embraced them and held a firm yet gentle grip on them for a minute. She then bowed and thanked Nathan for watching over them while she took the time to calm down. Some of the other nurses also camedown to say goodbye to the children whom they had been watching almost all day.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:57 pm
Nathan waved to the children, allowing them to leave before he gave in and rested his head in his hands wearily. His boss would, as usual, demand that he make up for the time he'd been away from the bar, which meant that he might as well get up, give that miserable-seeming nurse his promised hug, then finish up by checking on his customer.

With his plan decided on, he went to the waiting room and peered through the door to where the man had been previously. Spotting Mao easily, he went over. "Now, I could hug you whilst you're positioned like that, but since I have to return to work and would rather avoid being punched, I propose that you turn around and sit up so that I can hug you..." he smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:47 pm
"So you're done with your charity drive?" Mao turned around and smirked. "If you think I'm going to get up just because you say so, you better think again." Without realizing it, he had already stood up.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 am
Nathan grinned. This guy was - well, cool. He instantly went over and gave Mao a huge hug, gripping tightly without making his hold so tight as to make it so Mao couldn't breathe. "There we go... doesn't that feel so much better? I didn't order you to get up, I simply said it'd be easier..." he murmured, head resting on Mao's shoulder. Unfortunately, it was a rather comfy position, which made Nathan's eyes begin to close as he stood there hugging Mao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:38 pm
For once in his life, Mao had absolutely no idea what to do. He couldn't gather the strength to push Nathan away. Part of him did not want Nathan to leave either. He couldn't help but feel oddly comforted by the presence of the stranger.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:52 pm
Nathan sighed softly and forced his eyes open as he pulled back with a smile, arms still around Mao. "Hopefully the hug helped, Mr. Grumpy. Now I have to go back to work - the boss'll put me on plenty of over time to make up what I've just lost time-wise, and I still have to make sure that the man I brought in is alright..."
He began to let go as he spoke.

((You need to change the 'S' in the title to a '$' instead to say you've stopped searching for this rp. xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:05 pm
((Oh, Okay thanks...))

"Useless..." Mao pushed Nathan and looked away. "You take orders from humans?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:18 am
Nathan grinned. "I wouldn't take orders, but unfortunately I would starve if I didn't - I don't have the money to start my own business." He moved to the door and then stopped to wave. "See you around, Mr. Grumpy Mao..."  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff