Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
The Time Rift (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who, in your desire, is your favorite out of the 10?
  Alucard
  Dracula
  Death
  Simon Belmont
  Maria Renard
  Eric Lecarde
  Shanoa
  Carmilla
  Aeon
  Other
View Results

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:59 am
Her eyes went wide for a second and then her expression changed to a smirk. "Very clever" she said. "I'm terribly sorry that the back of my head isn't of more interest to you" She turned her head slightly. She put her scythe up. I'm going to need something quicker she thought to herself. She went forward a few steps and turned around to face him. "I never got your name"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:26 am

Ah, how rude of me.

-Aeon bows like a gentleman-

My name is Aeon.

Are you prepared for your defeat?

Xx_Time_Guardian_xX

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm
She nods and smiles. "I may not look like much but I do put up one hell of a fight" she growled a bit this time making a rose whip appear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 pm
He finally found her. She was fighting against a man with white hair. "Who is that?" he whispered to himself. He went closer, this man was no one to be taken lightly.  

Walter Bernhard

Xx_Time_Guardian_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 pm

-Aeon stood his ground, looking at the Mistress with interest-

Ah, but you underestimate your opponent.

Defeating me in combat won't be easy for you.

But...

-Aeon moves into an unfamiliar pose, waiting for the Mistress to make her next move-

Let us see if you can prove your worthiness.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:21 pm
She nodded and looked to the floor. She did make that mistake unfortunately. She had to remember to never do that again. She gripped the handle to her whip and let it unravel. She cracked it. "Alright then, as you wish" She made it look as if she was going to hit him with her whip. She whirled it around but instead threw a fireball at him.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xx_Time_Guardian_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Aeon was aware of her attack and prepares for his next countermeasure. As the fireball makes contact, it instead enters through yet another afterimage and only hits a wall behind it.

"Another afterimage you see," Aeon said while standing straight.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm
She made a grin and chuckled to herself. "It's like you already know what I'm about to do" she said. She cracked her whip. "How many of these after images do you have?" Then she figured that she had to think outside of the box with this one. She wanted her lord back so bad. To be in his arms again, even if only for a little while. She would do anything to get him back. She just needed to get inside this guys head. "Do you control time?" she asked.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xx_Time_Guardian_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Aeon only performed a simple nod.

"That is correct, my lady" he said in a formal tone. "But you should've known long before we entered this trial."

Positioning the Time Blade in a stance, he looks at the mistress with an emotionless stare.

"Never underestimate your opponent. My afterimages are limitless."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 am
She nodded and thought for a minute. She put up any and all weapons she had. She gave Aeon a cold stare back.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 pm
Hey Aeon, mind if I join?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:57 pm
SomaCruz-darklord
Hey Aeon, mind if I join?

I was reading this thread too and I was interested in joining but I don't know what is going on. Can someone bring me up to speed on things?  

0Richter-Belmont0

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:28 pm
We're fighting Aeon to get into the Time Rift and get what we desire the most.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 am
Ah...Judgement plot, sounds cool, count me in! biggrin

Soma was unsure of his surroundings, one minute he had been heading towards the cult 'With Light's base of operations- an abandoned castle nestled within a forest blanketed with freezing cold snow- and now he was in an altogether strange place, with strange people ahead of him locked in combat.
"Hey!" Soma called out as he ran over to them, mindful that he should not get too close, but at least within earshot of them. "What's going on here? Can anyone tell me how to get out of here?"

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 pm
Dreamis wasn't going to take her eyes off of Aeon. She didn't want him to land a blow on her. She wanted to get what she desired most, her lord. "This place is called the Time Rift. This person that I'm fighting here knows everything, when I'm done with him...you can have at him" she replied.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff