Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The NEW Request Thread = [cert changes/untagged/equiping] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili-requests

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:58 am
O-si-yo my friend and well met! My name is Macawi and I'm here for all your cert changing, uncert requesting, familiar equipping needs. I'll try to get to your requests as quickly as I can, so please have patience with me. I'm a very busy lady.

Please make sure that you read the next few posts carefully as they are chock full of very useful information.

If you still have a question feel free to post it in this thread or PM me with your questions.

((New cert requests of Soquili done by Sirenz should be PMed to this account. Any other requests needs to be posted in here. ))

If you have an outstanding request you may post it in here again UNLESS it is done by a colorist who requests that you PM cert changes. Please see the next post for that information.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:02 am
READ THIS OR ELSE

Since some of the colorists have busy lives, they don't always have time to check this thread for requests. So some of them ask that you PM them with your requests instead. This is the list of colorists and how they would like you to go about in making your request.

Ameh - PM
Chibizoo - Post in thread - HIATUS
DawnieChan - Post in thread - HIATUS
Rapidashtrainer - PM
Nerpin - Post HERE
Samuality - PM
Mobster Goose - PM
Felmino - PM
Sabin Duvert - PM
InfinityTrust- PM

As always, all cert changes of Soquili by Sirenz must be posted IN THIS THREAD.

------

If your Soquili was not done by any of the past colorists, please post your request in this thread, both cert changes and first time certs. That means any Soquili done by Natsube, merangue, Cihiru, White Arsenic, Dark Lunar Fox, Aris Ravenstar, Kamiki, Lilwolfpard, LittleDream, King Inversitle, Infinite Improbability, Endejester, Dihydrogen, [ vance ], tooaya and all guest colorists can be posted in here.

IF YOU HAVE AN UNCERT OF A SOQUILI DONE BY ANY OF THESE PAST COLORISTS, PLEASE POST IT ALONG WITH YOUR REQUEST AS I MAY NEED TO MAKE YOU A COMPLETELY NEW CERT.

soquili-requests

soquili-requests

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:02 am
So I'm sure you've still got a few questions, am I right? Well then here, let me see if I can answer them for you.

- What exactly can I request in this thread?

1. Co-ownership and ownership changes to a Soquili's cert. For first time changes to a Soquili's cert it is free. But after if you need it changed again you will need to pay 250g.

2. Untagged versions of pets. This is free of charge. Please do remember though that sometimes there aren't untagged versions of your Soquili, especially older Soquili from the earlier years of the shop.

3. Familiar equipping. This is also a free service. If you have purchased a familiar and would like to put it on your Soquili's cert, you may post it here. Please include a name for your familiar and untagged image as well as it will need to go on the cert.

4. Cert background/tag frame color/tag feather color changes. Soquili who were a result of breedings ARE NOT ALLOWED to have these changes done to their cert. Please make sure that you include the Soquili's untagged version along with your request.

Owners are allowed ONE tag/feather/background change a month. So if you request for one Soquili's tag to be changed you will have to wait till next month to do another.

5. Information correction. If your Soquili's name is spelt wrong or the information on the cert is missing/incorrect, please post it here with the correct information and it will be corrected as soon as possible.

YOU MAY NOT change tempers. Tempers cannot be changed once a Soquili has been given one, so your stuck with it.

6. Adding mates to a Soquilis cert. If your Soquili has decided to lifemate and you wish to have their mate's name added to their cert you may request it to be done.

- What can't I post in this thread?

1. Requests that are for colorists who wish for any requests to be PMed to them.

2. Requests for certs for NEW Soquili that haven't been given a cert yet. Exception: If you have a Soquili coloured by former staff and you never got a cert, post in this thread to get one.

Certing information (Name/Temper/Owner) should always be sent to the colorist unless they specify otherwise. See the list above. This goes for Soquili from breedings as well.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:03 am
Please use this form for each separate Soquili request.

For Changes to a cert:
[size=18]Changing Cert[/size]
[b]Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):[/b]
[b]Uncert of pet in need of cert:[/b]
[b]The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):[/b]
[b]The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):[/b]
[b]Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):
[/b]

For New Certs
[size=18]Cert App[/size]
[b]Uncert of pet in need of cert:[/b]
[b]Name of horse:[/b]
[b]Name of owner:[/b]
[b]Date of arrival:[/b] (If it is a basket still then it's not needed. If you don't know exact dates, make an estimate)
[b]Breed:[/b] (If it is a breeding baby, please put what generation it is.)
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]Mate:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b] [MOTHER] - [FATHER]
[b]Cert Type:[/b] (Choose which type of premade cert you would like for your pet from the thread above. If you want a custom cert, please specify details.)

Available pre-made backgrounds that you may use for your Soquili's cert can be viewed here.

soquili-requests

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:36 am
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Paris
Picture link(s): Uncerted Horse | Uncerted Cat
The change you are requesting: New cert as she's just been cursed.
The colorist of the pet: Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag?: Yes

-NEW CERT INFO-

Owner: Ivory_Feld
Breed: Catwalker
Temper: Psychotic

Done

THANK YOU! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Forte
Picture link(s): cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Life mating; Mate: Liberty
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Endejester
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yup~

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:50 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Liberty
Picture link(s):Cert/Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):Life Mate, Mate: Forte
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):Merangue
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):Yup

Done  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:37 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Pin
Picture link(s): cert / uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): change of user name from EvilMadness666 to Agneza (co-owner stays the same)
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Chibizoo
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yes

Agneza

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:32 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Agares
Picture link(s): Uncerted
Tagged
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Change in feather colors to match him. Change in frame color to black and red. Addition of lifemate: Ananke
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube (I understand someone else might have to take care of it since she no longer works here. This is fine.)
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, first time

Done  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:31 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Duncan
Picture link(s): Cert, Uncert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Adding Co-Owner :: Thamin
The colorist of the pet: Chibizoo

Thamin

Lonely Member

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Galitaya
Picture link(s):
Uncert and Cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):
-I would like her Tag redone. The background on the tag changed to something like she had when she was younger. This is the tag
- The owner name changed to Libby Libra as my username is no longer that on the tag =)
-Life Mated to Micah xD

thats all thank you <3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): White Arsenic
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:39 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Badgey
Picture link(s): Cert
The change you are requesting: Change owner username from MooMooChan to Peccary
The colorist of the pet: Chibizoo

KiiNiku

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Ambala
Picture link(s):
Her Tagged image.
Untagged full-sized image.

The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): I would please like it if my name was added to the owner slot with Naysha Aysha. :3 I am now the co-owner of Ambala. X3 <3
Our agreement of co-ownership can be found HERE.
Also, if you can, could you please change Ambala's gender to female? She's had male ever since she grew to adult and she certainly is not. XD Thank you very much!
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes it is.

Thanks so much! >u< <3<3  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:51 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Adsila
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Soquili/adult/tagged/adsila.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): change of owner. full owner is renarde minako
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): yes

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Vulpix
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Usdia/Tags/vulpix.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): change owner, delete Lorako from the cert only miss meami
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag):

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):Jack Sparrow
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Soquili/adult/tagged/jack1.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): change owner, delete Chemicalstar because she is no longer on gaia, already resolve this issue with sirenz
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): dante sayre

Lorako

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:25 pm
I've added a link in the third post that goes to my Photobucket. Following that link takes you to a sub album in which I've uploaded a good majority (though I still have a few I need to upload mind you) of pre-made backgrounds you can use when asking for tag background changes.  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff