[FIN] Your looking rather lovely today (Thona x Nan) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:54 pm
It had been far too long since Thona and his beloved Nande actually spent time alone together. Having Nande taking care of most of the cubs in the pride, it was hard for her to find time. As well, hard for him to even go around her with them. In cause she might put two and two together. Now with most of them old enough, or being taken care by other members of the pride, it made it easier for him to sneak a easy visit.

Nande was Thona's world, and it was probably better that he couldn't visit with her as much, would probably make the relationship a little worse then normal. He lashed his tail as he moved threw the pride. Everyone doing their own thing, and hardly paying attention. Some would look up to glance at him then quickly look away.

He moved towards the nanny area of the pride, he'd have to fix the lack of cubs being in there soon. He smirked at the idea of it. He couldn't help but smirk too. "My, I thought there were more cubs" he said as he reached the area Nan was in most of all. A small water hole was close by, which was good. It was almost exactly how it was when him and Nande first got there.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:08 pm
Nande's ears quickly perked up when she heard the voice of the one who she was in love with. "Thona!" She yelled out in excitement. She loved it when he stopped by to visit her, and this visit with him was deffinatly needed. But for a different reason then he had, she jsut wanted to be around him. See his face, hear his voice, simple things like that. But with somehow taking care of the younger members, even with the help of the nannys. She didn't get a chance to see him, which made her sad.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:11 pm
At first, Thona didn't know why she stuck around him for so long. He was never nice to her unless he wanted something in particular. He'd smack her here and there, and yet she'd act like nothing happened at all. She was indeed the perfect female for Thona. He wondered if she would even accept it if someone told her he was sleeping around? He wasn't going to even try, at least not on purpose for her to find out.

"Well, someone's happy to see me." He said in a rather dull voice, even though he was plenty happy to see her. He'd never show it to anyone. His tail lashed as he looked about. "So our kids are almost adults, it seems" He said with a raised brow. It was odd. His first batch of kids were adults almost, and his second batch weren't far off.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:30 pm
Nande jumped up from the spot she was in, to get closer to Thona. "Of course i'm happy to see you!" She meeped. Why wouldn't she be? Even though her mind in like that of a child in some ways, and seeing him. Would be like that child getting, a toy, or something it really wanted. Which would always make them extremely happy, and seeing him would just make her happy.

But eventually he changed the topic on her, to that of their kids. "Oh, I know! It seems just yesterday that they were jsut little cubs." She said, as she gave him a loving smile. Though in her mind one wouldn't doubt the fact that she probably thinks it was just yesterday they were cubs.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm
Thona had been standing, waiting for her to get from her spot to greet him, which didn't take much time at all. He smirked at the predictability of her. Thona had no intentions of letting her know of his new plans now that his kids were grown up. Of course, she'd know soon enough, but he wouldn't hit until a few days down the road. Giving her a break from cubs and being fat seemed good.

"Indeed." He replied to her, even though in his mind it seemed too long that they were cubs. But he was a guy, and many things upon his mind other then the cubs in which she gave birth to. Only one of them showed any promise, he thought to himself. Obi, he seemed to turn out so well. Thanos was good, but he turned to be a robot, though that was Thona's fault. Wouldn't stop him from hitting his kids though. "They do grow fast" Not really.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:07 pm
"I wish they would have stayed little, for a bit longer." She mumbled. Even though she does love seeing them grow up, and getting bigger. She loved having little cubs around her, who needed her. But with her's almost all grown, she was atleast happy she gets to help raise all the other young pride memebers. But slowly each of them are growing up too, seems they all are. But she knew growing up was a part of life, but it still makes her a bit sad that they all do grow up.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm
"Well, if they stayed little, they couldn't start families of their own." He said. Though what he really meant that they couldn't have more kids if they stayed young. But he wouldn't say that directly to Nan, at least not yet. He flicked his tail with a smirk as he listened..... some what, to what she was saying. His interest was going away with small talk, but he couldn't give into his own temptations. "Plus, the more that grow up, the more protection this pride will have for the cubs of the future." He put a paw on her paw, kinda as if he was holding it. Not putting any weight down to make sure he wasn't squishing her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:33 pm
"I guess you are right, i'm sure our kids do want to start their own families. And more protection for the little cubs in the future is deffinatly a good thing!" She replied. Then snuggled against him, shortly after he placed his paw on top of hers. And even though she didn't know how long she was gonig to stay snugged agianst him like this, she loved this time greatly.

Thona always knew the right things to say to her, even if each of his words were complete lies. She was too oblivious to it all, and all the things he would say made her love him even more.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm
They weren't always complete lies, just not in the right words he would normally use. Sure, he cared nothing about his own kids having kids. Unless they brought him sons. Though, he had no clue only one of his kids was fertile, and she didn't even know what he looked like. Eventually he'd find out, and would be horrid to hear. He'd never have grand sons, at least none he'd fully know.

That wasn't anything to worry about right now though, no. Now it was him and Nande, as he tried to butter her up a bit. Of course, try was the right word. Succeeding with it was more like it. He couldn't fully snuggle up with her with his head dress on, which was why he had it off at the moment. He knew it'd be a bit hard to do so. It was in a safe spot where he slept alone most the time, sometimes with Nande by his side.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 pm
But as Nande was snuggled agianst him, she was oblivious to what he was planning. The thought of trying for more cubs never even crossed her mind once, others might have caught on to what Thona was planing lnog ago. But still she was oblivious to it all, and high chance only figure it out, as it was happening. Or even after it already happend, and with only one real way to figure out when she would ever notice.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:04 pm
That's what one of the things he loved about Nan. She thought him some innocent male, that would never take advantage of her. Though, his first going with her he had always planned to leave her, but something stopped him. He hadn't a clue what, but figured it was because she was too good to pass up. Just the way she was, just the way she forgot all the time. It was great. He'd never fully admit that it was because he loved her.

He wrapped his tail around her. "Life will be smooth and sweet soon" He said, his idea of a perfect pride was slowly being put into place. Soon, he'd have the best pride that ever lived. But he couldn't get too head strong about that. He took his mind from the power he would have later down the road, back to the thought of his soon to be children in the future that Nan wouldn't know until they were born. It was all within time. The perfect time, anyways.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:04 pm
Nande surely pictured his words, completely different then what I meant by them. As the lie he had told her, still lived strong within her head. She seen those words, as the pride was getting to be a safer place for the younger memebers to be in. That they were safe from any threats on the outside, even though she never realized that there was danger within the pride. It never even crossed her mind once that anyone on the inside was mean, and figured those select few inside who are hurt. Got it from accidentally wondering out of the lands, and running into a bad feline. But her living in a world of lies was the best, and with that she cuddled againsts him a bit more.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:20 pm
He yawned, already bored with this. Though he stood there, letting the body of Nan rub against him. It was a pleasant feeling, yet he longed to leave now. To do whatever he felt like doing. Of course, he'd have to wait for her to let him free. But only because he was trying to butter her up. Now if it was any normal day he'd just push her away and walk off. It seemed cruel, but that was the beauty of it, she didn't think it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 pm
Nan didn't want to let him go though, she liked being with him like this. And wanted him to stay by her side as long as possible, because she knew he would have to go soon to make sure everyone was safe. Or atleast that's what she belived he did when he was away, so times like this were perfect for her. Even though all this cuddling was maknig her slightly tired.  

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 am
"You should sleep" He said as he noticed she seemed a bit tired. Her face was easy to read, another reason why Thona loved to be around her. She was the perfect female for him. Probably the perfect female for any male. No matter, She was his, and if anyone tried to steal her away, he'd have to end their life. She was his main reason to keep him going in life. He still didn't know how he lived before her.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff