Signs That Your Child Might Be a Witch
Top 10 Reasons Why Witches Don't Worship Satan
W-I-C-C-A
Coven Rules
You Might Be a Punk Rock Witch If...
The Safe Witch Kit
13 Reasons to Become a Witch
You Know You're a Witch When...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm
How Not to Get Invited Back To a Circle had me laughing so hard 4laugh

Quote:
When chanting the names of the Goddess, randomly include Pokemon names.

rofl  

PiercedPixie2

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:06 pm
User Imageρℓαgυε яαтs αη∂ вℓσσ∂ч cяυмρεтs...

A Pagan In Hell makes me laugh every time
xd

Status >in want of arts

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:38 pm
Be considerate. Arrange their Altar so it looks neater.
xd  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Kuja_vessel

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:53 pm
'If they are wearing a pentagram, start asking about what it's like to be Jewish.'

This one actually happened to me, though they were being serious... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 pm
Kuja_vessel
'If they are wearing a pentagram, start asking about what it's like to be Jewish.'

This one actually happened to me, though they were being serious... sweatdrop

I've had that happen too. After saying, "I'm not Jewish." they then asked, "So you worship Satan?! Should I go hide my cats??!!!" (He doesn't even have any cats. But he was being totally serious. xd  

dark_angel_32189

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:57 pm
clickyclicky
xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:03 pm
"What would Luna do" and "What would Pan do"...
rofl I might even use the Pan one sometime. ^-^

And light bulbs didn't burn out before the Christians took over. twisted

(Hm.. Maybe I am going to reply to all my faves....)

Oh no, crying I actually do use a bullet on a chain for a pendulum. (Long story)

Hehe, I love Mists of Avalon (yes, I'm just going down the list) and I was SO disappointed in Religion 101. ....I really wanted a pamphlet from the Witnesses too... But they didn't leave me one...
And a lot of scholars say Christian Mythology... (Thought I'd point that out).

And I asked for Halloween off, as a joke, and actually got it. O.o

Anyways....  

JeanMorgan

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:45 am
clickyclicky
Wow, you really did?
I mean, it wouldn't hurt many service businesses much on Halloween night to close. All the kids are trick or treating, fearing Satan, or celebrating Samhain. The parents are busy watching over their little spawn or giving out candy or celebrating Samhain.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:14 pm
Actually, if you ask for Samhain off because it's a religious holiday, your boss can't refuse to let you take the night off. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to let Christians/Muslims/Jews off for their religious holidays. It's discrimination if they don't let you take the night off if you ask. Of course, if you ask for Samhain off and then ask to take off on Hannakuh(sp?) that'd be a little suspicious. xd

When I was working at Applebee's I asked for Litha off. First she said no when I just asked for that day off. Then I told her that it was a religious holiday for Pagans; and she said yes.  

dark_angel_32189

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Really? My mom works as the assistant manager at the movie theatre, and she has to work all day on most religious holidays. I don't know if it's because she doesn't ask off, or if they won't let her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:28 pm
I think it depends on whether or not they let ANYONE off for ANY holidays. Because, yeah, movie theatres are even open on Christmas day.

What I was trying to say was if they let Christians/Muslims/Jews/etc off for their holidays, then they're required by law to let Pagans off for their holidays as well (if you ask, since it's not a 'national' holiday or whatever).  

dark_angel_32189

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish school let people take off for religious holidays without counting you as absent. At my school, we can only be absent six days in the entire school year. I get sick a LOT, so I always have to stay after school and make up days so I can pass the grade.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:01 pm
KillerQueen Bash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish school let people take off for religious holidays without counting you as absent. At my school, we can only be absent six days in the entire school year. I get sick a LOT, so I always have to stay after school and make up days so I can pass the grade.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

at my school we have absent and then excused absent ya have to have your parents call pr you have to bring a note  

KatsumiBatei

KillerQueen Bash

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm
BASH has something to say!

We get only 6 excused or unexcused absences. It doesn't matter if you were just being lazy and staying at home or if you had a medical emergency.

That will be all.

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff