Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Ruin My Wish game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Earth Sensei

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm
Granted! but i miss interpret it as a christian screaming in ur ear 24/7

I wish that I was made of gold and could still move and live

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:39 am
Granted! But now everyone is trying to... steal you?!

I wish that it would stop raining!

Firefly Inferno

michibane

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:12 am
Granted!
But then it starts to snow and it gets freezing outside

I wish I could move objects with my mind  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:20 am
Granted! but u became brain dead when u threw ur brain at an object

I wish I could live forever

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Earth Sensei

michibane

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:30 am
Granted! but everyone you love and hold close to your heart dies.

I wish I could shape-shift  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:08 am
Granted! But when you shifted into the shape of a circle, you happened to be standing at the peak of a volcano, so you fell inside and became one with the lava.

I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

Arikana

michibane

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:17 pm
Granted! but now everybody hates you because you know practically everything

I wish I was Kurosaki Ichigo
[[I know what the downside to this one is going to be]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:58 pm
Granted! You were Kurosaki Ichigo for one whole minute and decided to kill urself like the real emo u r 3nodding

I wish that my ipod had an unlimited battery so I could listen to it forever

Earth Sensei

Butterfingahs

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Granted! too bad someone stole it (it wasn't me ninja )

I wish i had my own car  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:26 am
Granted! You have ur own romote control car that only receives the signal from 5 feet away. What fun!

I wish I could live forever

Earth Sensei

Butterfingahs

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Granted! but you go crazy because you are the last human living on Earth with your only companion which is a volleyball that you name Wilson...Have fun!

I wish i got an "A" on my finals  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:58 am
Granted! But the professor thinks u cheated (btw I would luv to be the last person on earth seriously)

I wish that I could control time

Earth Sensei

melodiethegreat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:25 am
Granted! But you go into the future and see how dismal and bleak your life is, so you commit suicide. ._.

I wish my boyfriend would propose already.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:16 pm
Granted! He proposed all right... But not to you! eek

I wish I had a toothbrush that glowed in the dark whee

apricot turtle

axeltheflame

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:09 pm
Granted BUT its radioactive and you die from radiation poisoning but hey your teeth are glow in the dark biggrin

i wish my truck would run like new  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces