Ruin My Wish game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am
Ganted... But only in another dimension... In this one it still ends horribly...

I wish I didn't have any allergies...

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 am
Granted but now everyone else has allergies due to a violent increase of mushroom spores in which you weren't affected, but now even trying to date someone results in having them sneeze all over you, cause they're all allergic to you now...

Now... I wish for something relatively simple. I wish for our world would be introduced NOT by alien life but by ourselves from another dimention just to see what chaotic events happen as it ensues... while I hide in that bush.  

Zero-The-Hunter 500

Magnetic Shapeshifter

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 am
Granted... But you are spotted by the armies of the other dimensions & they are not happy that you are hiding when it was you who summoned them... So you are incinerated with your precious bush...

I wish for universal peace...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:30 am
granted but now you must be the universe and keep the peace because people do not know what peace is unless lead by you..

i wish for bacon, lots of bacon.  

BornToPlease

Red Sasami

Wicked Unicorn

20,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 am
granted, you are a blue ribbon show hog, unfortunately the money is not enough to save you from the slaughter house XD

I wish that I liked strategy games  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm
Granted... But then you lose all your friends & family, as you choose not to do anything with them, so they leave you... Then all the strategy games on the planet are destroyed by some weird magnetic pulse that only has an effect on strategy games... You then decide that you don't want to be on a planet that doesn't have strategy games, so you try to build a rocket to take you to some other planet, unfortunately, you are unable to do it, so you shoot yourself in the head... You don't die as it was just a low level airsoft gun that was put together wrong... So now you are stuck on a planet where you can't play the games that you now love, & as you no longer remember how to do anything else, you sit around all day watching others do things, with drool & slobber falling down your cheek...

I wish that Red Sasami liked strategy games (so that I could sneak in their house & steal all the other games that they will no longer remember how to play...) mrgreen

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

BornToPlease

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 am
Granted... but Red Sasami has a stun gun and shoots you in the middle of the forehead so you fall to the ground and shake and convulse and get knocked unconcious and now have to wait it out for the ambulance to somehow magically arrive while the shelf of strategy games falls on your unconcious head.

i wish.. gaia wasn't so boring wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Granted...

*secretly redirects all her Gaia bookmarks to 4chan*

I wish I wasn't allergic to my girlfriend's new shampoo. cat_gonk  

JTN
Crew

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm
Granted, but now you're allergic to her skin instead, & now you can only see her on 4chan...

I wish I was as confident as some people seem to think I am...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 am
Granted... But only with the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol... and without the the wearing of pants.

*as a courtesy, prints out list of locations where he can register as a sex offender*

I wish my mom would stop referring to me by my kiddy name in front of company. cat_rolleyes  

JTN
Crew

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 pm
Granted... But now she is calling you by her own kiddy name from when she was a kid...

I wish I could speak any language fluently the second I heard even one word of it...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:46 pm
Granted; however, you cannot read or write in that language.

I wish my wishes had zero repercussions.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 pm
NOT Granted; no one has the power to do it and they're pissed that you'd even try to make such a wish, so they isolate you in space, floating helplessly in a magical mirror imprisonment until YOU come up with a way to grant your own wish. So, technically, your wish will be granted, unless you never come up with a way to do it. >.>

I wish I was a mastered swordsmen, the best one in history forever more!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 pm
Granted... However, it is in name only, as you never got to face anyone aside from a few people in your own neighborhood, & the very second you left your neighborhood, you're slain by a baby with a gun...

I wish I got paid for doing my homework in college...

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Granted.. You are now paid in kisses from the creepy Lithuanian janitor with the 24/7 razor stubble and lazy eye.

I wish this rash on my scalp would go away.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff