Submit

Should Brett Farve return
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

imcrazyoompus

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Is it true about the rumors of Brett Farve returning again? This guy needs to give up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:53 pm
The rumors are true, he has met, or is scheduled to meet with the Vikings sometime soon.

In an interview Brett Favre said, "At this time I am retired from football."

The choice of words he used, "At this time" means that there is a possibility he may come back. Though I do doubt it and hope he doesn't, but he has definately shown interest in coming out of retirement yet again.

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

wyoduel

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 am
Fave just likes seeing himself everywere he can.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:44 am
Its true, he's meeting with the Vikings. But that dosn't mean he'll be playing for them next year. Hopefully he wont be playing anywhere at all.  

Just A Black Cat

vegito61283

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm
yes he has reportedly met with the vikings and said he wants to stay retired.

great news from a washed up has been. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:05 am
It wouldn't surprise me if Favre went to the Vikings. He has a good team, a good offense (with Adrian Peterson), and he knows Childress personally. The Vikings also play in a dome, and he'd get to play the Packers twice a year (once at Lambeau).

But I still don't think that Favre will return, because it doesn't seem like he can carry the physical load anymore.  

Dude-LAP

vegito61283

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Dude-LAP
It wouldn't surprise me if Favre went to the Vikings. He has a good team, a good offense (with Adrian Peterson), and he knows Childress personally. The Vikings also play in a dome, and he'd get to play the Packers twice a year (once at Lambeau).

But I still don't think that Favre will return, because it doesn't seem like he can carry the physical load anymore.

Reference the Favre retired thread....  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:07 pm
I don't think Favre is going to be in any shape to play, after the Vikings game at Green Bay on Nov. 1.

Vikings start 3-0, look okay, until the Packers come to the Metrodome. Vikes win, Favre is only so-so, and gets banged around. Vikes beat St.Louis but it's the defense that does it. 5-0, the high water mark. He takes more of a beating, in losses at home to the Ravens, then at Pittsburgh. Then, at Green Bay, the roof caves in, he's helped -- or carted -- off the field in the first half, as the fans boo Favre's final exit from Lambeau Field.

From his hospital bed after the game, Favre retires for the season, leaves the Vikings at 5-3 and going into their bye week, figuring out wtf to do next.

Just A Black Cat

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:55 pm
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football
I don't think Favre is going to be in any shape to play, after the Vikings game at Green Bay on Nov. 1.

Vikings start 3-0, look okay, until the Packers come to the Metrodome. Vikes win, Favre is only so-so, and gets banged around. Vikes beat St.Louis but it's the defense that does it. 5-0, the high water mark. He takes more of a beating, in losses at home to the Ravens, then at Pittsburgh. Then, at Green Bay, the roof caves in, he's helped -- or carted -- off the field in the first half, as the fans boo Favre's final exit from Lambeau Field.

From his hospital bed after the game, Favre retires for the season, leaves the Vikings at 5-3 and going into their bye week, figuring out wtf to do next.
rofl

that is still wrong though  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:30 pm
vegito61283
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football

rofl

I know, I was bored. But then again it could happen. I'd be weird and ironic, but its possible.  

Just A Black Cat

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:38 pm
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football
vegito61283
MeXiCaN cOoKiE Football

rofl

I know, I was bored. But then again it could happen. I'd be weird and ironic, but its possible.
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm
farve needs to stop this!! burning_eyes either retire (which i perfer) or play rnd of story  

king of swat

IndianapolisColtsFan

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:03 pm
Favre has played a long time and if he still wants to play and can still perform, let him. As long as he is not hindering a team than it's cool with me.
Also if he comes back it will be to win a championship.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:52 pm
According to Childress, Favre is still retired  

vegito61283

`Renny

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 am
I see it like this. Farve wants to beat the Packers before he goes. He figures he gets 2 shots at that with the Vikings, since the Lions drafted Stafford and the Bears grabbed Cutler. He is mad at the Packers for passing on him for Rodgers and he wants to prove they made a mistake. Personally im siding with the packers on this they couldnt wait anymore for farve. It was time to move on but Favre can't get it into his head that he needs to move on. He is done in the NFL, what else does he need to prove to the NFL community. Most of us agree that favre was an exceptional player. He has broke many records, he kicked a** in his prime. He was a bad freaking dude who most people respect still but him coming back just to get revenge is gonna kill it for me. RETIRE BRETT PLEASE!!! Let there be something new in our future befor you end up in a hospital bed.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff