A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply The NFL Guild
Washington Redskins Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that the Washington Redskins going to make it to the next superbowl
  Yes?
  NO?
  HELL NO?
View Results

redskins17campbell

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 pm
smile This is for all you Washington Redskins fans just to talk about the team, smile heart biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm
like the enthusiasm of your title and meaning of the thread. But here is the run down. Their two biggest aquisitions of the off season in Haynesworth and Hall are good to above average. It will help their defense a little more than a bit but they pretty much did nothing for their offense save for a few rookies and camp bodies. While they have shown spurts of elitism last year by beating Philly both times and a couple of other teams, they may have only been able to close the gap to Philly, NYG and the other cinderalla team of this year by a yard compared to the mile distance they got to go. Dont get me wrong, they have the potential, but by saying that I could say NYG and Philly have the potential to be number one in both offense and defense next year along with a 19-0 season capped with a SB. Will they attain that? I would have better luck hitting the lottery and killing the devil himself with a tea cup. But you never know.  

vegito61283

imcrazyoompus

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:23 pm
You know it woud be nice to have them go to trhe superbowl because they are m favorite team.Although they may have accquired a new set of rookies including Brian Orakpo and Haynesworth and Hall and Mason(new defense set),I just dont see them defeating teams like the giants, vikings, and the cards. they do yes have potential. but well see.

GO REDSKINS
BEST OF LUCK  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:45 pm
imcrazyoompus
You know it woud be nice to have them go to trhe superbowl because they are m favorite team.Although they may have accquired a new set of rookies including Brian Orakpo and Haynesworth and Hall and Mason(new defense set),I just dont see them defeating teams like the giants, vikings, and the cards. they do yes have potential. but well see.

GO REDSKINS
BEST OF LUCK

you forgot the Eagles. oh wait, they the only team last year to beat my team both times. LOL. And FYI, they do have enough to beat Arizona this year. Their team lost way too much on Defense and without James, they have two guys without a Change of Pace back so it will be easier to figure them out.  

vegito61283

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 am
The Giants and Eagles are the teams to beat in the NFC. The Redskins have gotten better over the offseason, but I still don't see them making the playoffs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:21 pm
Dude-LAP
The Giants and Eagles are the teams to beat in the NFC. The Redskins have gotten better over the offseason, but I still don't see them making the playoffs.

At least we both agree on that. But I think that we could also safely say that Philly and NYG may actually be the teams to beat in the NFL.

At least it can also be safely said that the NFC East is most likely the hardest division in all of the NFL.  

vegito61283

Kishin Crona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:31 pm
redskins17campbell
smile This is for all you Washington Redskins fans just to talk about the team, smile heart biggrin

REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:08 pm
Like Vegito said, only Haynesworth and hall are actually the best people you got this offseason, and probably are the only good people you got. Your Defense will be a tad bit better, but the only time I see the Redskins making the Playoffs is if Hell freezes over and Michael Jackson comes back from the dead.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kishin Crona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm
imcrazyoompus

GO REDSKINS
BEST OF LUCK

REDSKINS RULE!!!!!!R.I.P Sean Taylor crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image  

TBC x CptCanada

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 pm
TBC x CptCanada
User Image
I lol'd. But you do know that T.O. doesn't play for the Cowboy anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 pm
KTS
TBC x CptCanada
User Image

It didnt matter. It was still funny as hell.  

vegito61283

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:01 pm
vegito61283
KTS
TBC x CptCanada
User Image

It didnt matter. It was still funny as hell.

It's also totally true, lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm
That picture was probably made during or before last season, you know rival smack talking.  

Oreion

vegito61283

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 pm
Oreion
That picture was probably made during or before last season, you know rival smack talking.

I was looking around on the Eagles Message Boards and it was there around the middle of last season. Thought it was hilarious as well.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff