Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eiko Makimachi

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm
Some might have noticed I'm not very active here lately. I simply lost interest in visiting Gaia everyday, for I only visit the guilds and nothing more. I don't have patience or time to actually participate on all events, and Gaia was consuming a good amount of time in my life.

College is getting harder, my other websites and projects are demanding more and more attention, and I officialy gave up visiting Gaia's forums for I've got sick of the n00bism and idiots that don't respect each other.

So, what I'm saying is that I'll not be much active for a while. I'll still hold some art auctions here (although I'm kinda full of things to do so I don't know when I'll open a new one again), but as for my other guilds I'm officialy in hiatus until further notice.

It's a not a good bye though. I'll come visit you when I have time ^^. And we can always talk on DeviantART or LiveJournal, I still visit those two regularly.

See ya all, fellow elves.

Eiko

Ps: Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, I wrote this in a hurry.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:18 pm
awww *cries I will miss you crying  

Elspeth Telrunya
Crew

Gemstone
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:31 am
I wish you good luck and success in all your endeavors!

I'm not very active at all on Gaia myself, and I concur about the forums being awful and sticking only to guilds. I do try to pop in once in a while though, it's nice to see old friends and check up on what's been happening with them.

See you around, occasionally! You will always be greeted with delight at The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:51 pm
I'll see you on LJ or DA. School is important.
*I also haven't been very talkative in the forums or guilds, cause some times I don't have anything to say.

Good luck with school.  

Mizu_no_Tsubasa

Blessed Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Elven Brotherhood & Sisterhood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers