Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Oh...my...gosh...(Trading Spouses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoSuchCreature

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:22 pm
TeaDidikai

Actually, I find that well within the bounds of the social experiement.

*Thinks on it* ...gah, point taken. *adopts your opinion*

But let's just say that if I were a Christian, I could tell from the way she handled herself that God would be giving those kids a much better witness later on if they were in for a saving. I think her asking them dissuaded the children more than anything, which I hope the kids could see through the woman's misbehavior to give a more fair overview of the faith over time.

But that kind of goes without saying, I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:55 pm
Sucellus
TeaDidikai

Actually, I find that well within the bounds of the social experiement.

*Thinks on it* ...gah, point taken. *adopts your opinion*

But let's just say that if I were a Christian, I could tell from the way she handled herself that God would be giving those kids a much better witness later on if they were in for a saving. I think her asking them dissuaded the children more than anything, which I hope the kids could see through the woman's misbehavior to give a more fair overview of the faith over time.

But that kind of goes without saying, I guess. sweatdrop

The thing you have to realize is that the "pagan" family is actually part of the UU. Meaning I would bet they already have seen some really awesome Christians.  

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:48 pm
Holy crap...the head of my grove received a letter some time ago from some network exec or something, explaining that they came across her website www.othergods.org and wanted to know if she wanted to be on some trading spouses-type show. She declined, and a good thing she did. No doubt she probably would've been on the business end of that crazy lady's self-rightous indignation.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:43 am
I would have loved to have been on that show.

Oh... and what was even better- SHE TOOK THE MONEY!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

After all that caterwauling, and temper tantrums, I bet the moment she found out that the woman wanted her to have that surgery, she changed her mind.

I am so happy her good Christian Ethics held up under the forces of Darkness.  

TeaDidikai

iRTsuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:15 pm
As soon as i finished watching I went to the forums for the show where people who say they are christian agreed that the woman was way out of line and gave christians a bad name.

It actually made me feel kinda happy to see those posters who were christians not afraid of those that are pagan and therefore are tolerant of it. Because i have recently had a bad experience with christian. so at least there is some hope for equality and respect. at least thats what i felt. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:18 pm
Oh jeezum, I saw it, and the lady yelled so loud, that she scared me. I was watching it with my Catholic friend, and we were like "Whoa, chill out lady.", but I felt sort of bad for her though, because she was so scared. The thing that made me mad though, was when in the end, she was freaking out about the money, and that she wouldn't take it, and then she accepted it, I was like thinking "What a hypocrite you are." It was bad. 3nodding  

Aya Azura

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Aya Azura
Oh jeezum, I saw it, and the lady yelled so loud, that she scared me. I was watching it with my Catholic friend, and we were like "Whoa, chill out lady.", but I felt sort of bad for her though, because she was so scared. The thing that made me mad though, was when in the end, she was freaking out about the money, and that she wouldn't take it, and then she accepted it, I was like thinking "What a hypocrite you are." It was bad. 3nodding

I just felt bad for her family. They seemed so nice, and here her and her friends were these harpies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:47 am
Wow, I didn't even see this and I'm almost ashamed to come from Louisiana.  

Nashoba Kaga

NoSuchCreature

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:05 pm
TeaDidikai
Aya Azura

I just felt bad for her family. They seemed so nice, and here her and her friends were these harpies.

Of course, the younger daughter got the money she needed to finish dance school, and the older daughter (with her own kid) got to move out. whee So she pretty much gave everyone the oppurtunity to get away from Margeret as fast as they could.

Oh! And I heard that she'll be on Jay Leno this week. Gotta see what that'll be about. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:17 am
Sucellus

Of course, the younger daughter got the money she needed to finish dance school, and the older daughter (with her own kid) got to move out. whee So she pretty much gave everyone the oppurtunity to get away from Margeret as fast as they could.

Oh! And I heard that she'll be on Jay Leno this week. Gotta see what that'll be about. 3nodding

Which "she"?

And what night?  

TeaDidikai

NoSuchCreature

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:29 am
TeaDidikai

Which "she"?

And what night?

Margaret, and ack...last night. gonk I really didn't know it would though!

It was...okay, nothing outrageous (although Roseanne was on there with her. They actually got along really well whee ). She gave her side of the story to imply that she was just really uncomfortable in their setting and didn't believe it to be safe, and she had even asked three times or so before she went back to her home if she could just have a word with her family first and the Fox people wouldn't budge on it. She admitted that she just lost it under the pressure. sweatdrop

Showed her to be a really pleasant person, assuming you don't like, offer a tarot reading of her or anything. rolleyes

Oh yeah! And they talked about how someone made a really ugly bobblehead of her and put it up for auction on Ebay. She said she tried to get hold of it, but she got outbid by someone else...turned out it was Jay's people, and he gave the thing to her. xd  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff