Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Got a question or suggestion? Here's the place! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blix Fuxed You Up

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 am
have a question and you don't know what to do or maybe you have a suggestion to make the guild better well here is the place you can do all of those things ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:55 am
I suggest that all our characters have theme songs. Also we should put up songs on our villages to give it a cool feeling  

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 am
Tenjho Sonozaki
I suggest that all our characters have theme songs. Also we should put up songs on our villages to give it a cool feeling

How exactly do we go about doing this?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:00 am
Okamirochi
Tenjho Sonozaki

How exactly do we go about doing this?

go to youtube and find a song and copy the code on  

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:34 pm
hey Zero, do you know the original link to our banner? cause i want Anbu to make a siggy with it for me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:32 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL
hey Zero, do you know the original link to our banner? cause i want Anbu to make a siggy with it for me

yeah i still have it  

Blix Fuxed You Up

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:23 pm
Yes i have a GREAT suggestion, we as a guild have to update the directories in most parts so they dont seen inactive and pointless and so people can be up to date and not seem confused on so sub forums so yeah... that's my suggestion  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:26 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL
Yes i have a GREAT suggestion, we as a guild have to update the directories in most parts so they dont seen inactive and pointless and so people can be up to date and not seem confused on so sub forums so yeah... that's my suggestion

yes GREAT suggestion we should show whats going on in the stroy from time like a narrator OL_SKOOL i'll put you in charge of that  

Blix Fuxed You Up

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:31 pm
me a narrator? i cant really narrate other people's things, then i'd be abusing my great MOD POWER! which i cant do lol what i mean is (which im sure you know) is to update the forums with kinda useless info and we should tell people that posting is a great way to make lots of gold!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:12 am
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL

yes GREAT suggestion we should show whats going on in the stroy from time like a narrator OL_SKOOL i'll put you in charge of that
ok i'll do that but first, i need most of the stories to come to a point of climax or closing, or for you to wrap up the commander scene at least  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:25 pm
ok zero, im deleting that stupid rooftop subforum in Shinraishi city  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm
RastafariOL_SKOOL

instead of deleting it why don't you just change it  

Blix Fuxed You Up

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:52 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
RastafariOL_SKOOL

instead of deleting it why don't you just change it
you know what, that's a good idea but change it to what? i mean, no one goes there besides me is all, any ideas would be nice  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm
once again, i have another suggestion. We make one of the daily announcements a excuse forum and for those who will be gone for a period of time  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 pm
hey Zero, is it just me or im i just the only one sick of having to check the main cities / forums every time to see if there's anything new when the little forum thing could just blink but NO! it's just annoying and i think we should change or delete the daily announcement  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff