[PRP - West] Rou-kai x Jing Xinli

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So this is what it felt like to be within a pride huh? Zola- Or...well, Rou-kai i guess was her name within the pride now- was new to this lifestyle. She lived her life before now on the road, a rogue as most would call but she preferred to think of herself as a traveling artist. Breaking away from her tyrant of a brother and her nutcase of a mother was the best thing she had ever done.

Pridelife would probably take some getting used to, she was not used to having something to lean against and or offer assistance to, she had lived as a 'traveling artist' for a time.

What she DID know was, she needed to find a place where she could set up and call a little area of her own, a place she could keep her supplies for her crafts. Rou-kai wandered around the west house's territory, and finally decided to settle under a medium sized tree with branches poking out she could reach, a perfect place to hang her items.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image

It seemed lately as if the West House had exploded with action and activity, much more than he was used to, to be honest. There were thirteen cubs. Thirteen cubs whose names he now had to remember, along with everyone else. He was determined to keep up with it though, taking his responsibilities seriously even more so now than before.

It was those responsibilities that had him seeking out another new member that he'd heard of; one that he had yet to meet himself. He found her now, brow lofting with curiosity as he tried to figure out exactly what she was doing, finally clearing his throat. "Excuse me."

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:20 am

To carry her items around she normally hung them off her tail, or just danged them all over her body. This was it was easy to just take them off and give them to others if need be. Lowering her head a wide array of necklaces fell over onto the ground, which she picked up with her mouth to hang them individually.

She had heard the other approach, not to be rude she turned around with one necklace in mouth and gave them a soft bow, and a friendly flick of her tail.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:13 am
His brow lofted slightly as he watched the lioness and what seemed to be her odd habits. When she turned and bowed he seemed to fumble for a moment before returning the action, bowing his own head politely. "Hello. Forgive me for interrupting. I am Jing Xinli, Chamberlain of the West House. By order of the Lord I am to make myself familiar with all members of his House."  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items