Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah. Nüying?" The Lady Rén was hoping to find their sole messenger. She had just recently come into their house, but Mio liked her already. Mio liked everyone she had come across, but she always figured that it was easy to do. Everyone had something likeable about them, even one like the oaf Xiongwei.

Hmmm. She had to be around here somewhere. Rén never looked in the right places, but she would always find who she was looking for. Even if it was marks later...she would have success!

Thankfully she didn't have a message to send. Merely, she wanted to see if Nüying was settling in well. Rén wouldn't be the right Lady if she didn't try to make everyone as comfortable as she could.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 pm
User Image

Nüying wasn't too far away, hidden by Rén by a rock outcropping, something very common in these lands. Despite her coloration that made her stand out like a sore thumb, the lioness was trying to stalk a goat. And she was doing fine at first. But then... Her new name ruined it. The goat perked its ears up and dashed off among the rocks, climbing up ledges where Nüying couldn't follow if she tried. Damn!

She grumbled to herself for a moment, allowing a moment to be annoyed by this turn of events, before quietly reminding herself this wasn't Rén's fault, after all, how could she know? And the lady of the west was a very nice person, not to mention.. well, at the risk of sounding redundant, she's the lady of the west. It wasn't Nüying's place to be annoyed with her.

"Yes! " She shouted, turning and bounding up the rocks to get in sight, crouching up on them for a moment before finding an easy route down and approaching the lady.

(( blinding font brought to you by Wu. : D ))

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm
Her ears perked up as she saw the spirited girl making her way towards her. She smiled warmly, resting on her hind legs as she waited for her to draw closer. Her tail tapping on her forepaws, she allowed her lungs to fill with the soft air around her before speaking.

"Ah, there you are. I hope I didn't interrupt you with anything." She glanced around for a moment, but everything seemed silent. "I just wanted to check in on you, see how you were doing." The Lady's place was to make sure her House was running smoothly. And for Mio, the best way of that was making sure that everyone was happy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:07 pm
An ear twitched. Interrupt? Yes. ... Not like Nüying would bring that up. Pfft, she wasn't crazy. "Nope, nothing! As good a time as any. " She offered the lady a toothy grin, then realized how 'unclassy' that was and immediately leveled it down to a closed-maw smile.

"I'm doing fine, the lands are wonderful! ... Prey's a bit tricky, but I'll get the hang of it. " Someday! In the meantime, she's just... mooch off more successful hunters. "How about you? How is everything in the royal parts? " Mentally, she was going to note on how she had to work on her language. She was in a cool, classy pride now, and should bother to be as cool and classy, right?

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm
Rén arched a brow, but she couldn't help a giggle. She was so...well, different wasn't the right word. Probably blunt. Yeah, that was a good term. She seemed like a good girl, she just said what she felt like without looking back. Oh, if only Rén could get away with that as well.

"I'm sorry about the whole hunting prospect! Don't worry about feeding from the hunter's catches; that's what they're there for. You've got an important job yourself. If only I had something for you to send to the main house." She sighed an shook her head softly. Soon, soon perhaps. She wanted to stay within the Central House's good wishes. She only hoped that she had. The Courtly Games were all still so confusing to her.

"Everything is well, thank you for asking, Nüying." She answered with a nod. "The little ones seem to forget their place at times, but I think all of us do once in a while." She offered a soft smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Nüying blinked at the giggle, but kept her general expression neutral. Giggling wasn't bad, she'd decided. It's okay to giggle, doesn't mean you look dumb or anything. Pfft, in the least you're being entertaining, which is good! Well, mostly good, anyway. then she nodded, yes, she supposed her job was quite important. Screwing up a message could have dire consequences, as could not giving it in time. Nope, no pressure at all. "I could tell them you said hi? " She offered playfully.

"Ah, well, sometimes people just need some time to learn. " She smiled, quietly envying the cubs because getting into the rules must be so much easier for them.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 pm
Rén's ears perked for a moment. "Are you sure everything is okay?" Uh oh, what did she do wrong now? "Do you think maybe having a message to deliver would help you out?" She might have something...it was just. Well. She wasn't completely sure, but it might not help to offer something for Nüying to do. Maybe...hopefully she would feel better.

Rén needed to learn that she couldn't make everyone happy all the time, though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 pm
"Yep! I'm sure. No need to worry. " Really, she was fiine. "I'd rather you only need me to deliver something if you need it delivered, Lady. " She nodded. "I mean.. I'm not sure how the Emperor or the Empress or.. anyone else would appreciate random messaging! " And, considering this pride, she wouldn't doubt that they'd.. kill the messenger, so to speak. Not a pleasant thought.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm
Rén couldn't help but flush. "Well, there's perhaps something you can send to them. It would only take a moment, but it would probably be something important."

They had always been the only house without heirs. And well....it might finally be time. To, say something. She was embarassed by the whole deal, but it would be good to notify the Central House, as it was something significant.

"If you would, Nüying," she started, her proper tone picking up quickly. "You could notify the Emperor and Empiress of our entire land that the West House will be expecting the pitterpatter of children, born of the Lord and Lady of the West." There was still a hint of blush on her face, but protocol won over her flood of emotions.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:47 pm
"Well, if you're sure. " She nodded, perking her ears, but trying to not seem like she was prying for information or anything. N"uying wasn't an idiot, and she could tell something was making the lady of the west uncomfortable here.

Then she spoke, and N"uying understood why. Ooooh. Okay, well, she'd feel uncomfortable with saying that too. Er. Okay, yeah. The vibrantly colored lioness did manage to keep up, though. She didn't make a face, and perhaps Mio keeping her tone in check was helping, but all Nüying did was nod. "Alright. Shall I get to that now, then? And is there anything else you'd like to add? "

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 pm
She thought for a moment. Hmmm. "Well....if it seems right, perhaps offer them thanks. We are forever greatful to serve them." She glanced down at the bright lioness, a smile breaking out on her face. "I'm sure you would know when to mention that. I wouldn't pick just anyone to be our sole messenger, Nüying."

She knew it was a lot of trust, but the lioness deserved it. Rén always thought the best of everyone.

"You should probably leave as soon as you are ready," she nodded, feeling the muscles a little tense. She was nervous about announcing it. "I don't want to rush you out until you feel refreshed for the run."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 pm
She nodded, smiling slightly, but unable to comment. Baaw, Nüying, are you being modest? Well, really, she'd never been very good with dealing with compliments. So, instea dof focusing on being complimented any longer, she nodded promply.

"I'll be on my way! " She nodded. "I'm all rested up. " Nüying smiled, before trotting away a few paces. "Bye, Lady Rén! I'll be back soon! " Well, ish. Probably tomorrow. Tianxia was large and the entire trip on foot... er, yeah. She paused, then nodded and smiled again before hurrying off.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces