Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Waring World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

???
  Good?
  Bad?
  Meh?
View Results

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 pm
She rolled her eyes and got on the company bike. She didn't feel like walking or anything. Just wanted to get it over with and do some easy work. She looked at the order slip and saw that the customer was a ways away and make a frustrated grunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Rayne sighed and got back to work, shelving more books. Why must she be so difficult sometimes?  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 am
Nai came into the bookstore. She heard that this place had everything! And if they didn't they would order it...free. She also heard about the great prices. Nai didn't have the greatest job. She was a waitress, there weren't very many jobs open for her. She looked around the store and saw her isle. "Now...where is it hiding?" she spoke to herself softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:31 pm
Rayne walked up behind Nai and smiled. "Can I help you find something?"  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:21 am
She turned around and nodded. "Uh yeah...I'm looking for something really funny" she replied. "Oh and cheap. Cheap and funny"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 am
She wasn't even half way there. Her bike tire exploded and it started to rain. She had a very mean look on her face. She was having a horrible day and it was only getting worse.  

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 am
Rayne thought. Cheap and funny? Hmm."Well, we have some comic books and manga over here." She led Nai to where they were. "Most are relatively cheap, we also have some joke books and funny story books in the next isle over." She pointed to the isle. "Is this what you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 am
She shrugged. "Well I'm looking more for a comedy novel ya know?" She looked at her choices. "I don't have a lot of money...my job doesn't pay all that well. So when I do have spending money it's not very much"  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 am
Rayne nodded. "Yeah I know what you mean." She looked around a bit and saw a cart with books on it. "Oh! I forgot, I was putting these out and they're all comedy I think. We don't have them organized that way so." She got the cart and brought it over to Nai. "Got lucky I guess. You can look through these if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 am
Nai nodded and smiled "Awesome thanks. I'm not usually this lucky" she said looking through the rack.  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:16 pm
Rayne smiled back. "Welcome." She shrugged. "Well it happens. If you need anymore help just come ask or whenever your ready to check out come get me." She walked back over to the other cart and started shelving books again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:24 am
Nai looked around a little bit and found a few that she liked. She signaled Annamay and walked over to the counter. She took a few looks at Annamay "You look familiar" she said.  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 pm
It had been a week since she ordered her books. She though that they were ready and went to go check. She walked from her cabin in the middle of the woods to the village. People avoided her and/or gave her looks. But she was used to this by now.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff