Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am
User Image

(The only picture I had atm. xD)

They, like all the others, had heard of these lands through gossip. These nomads were not often found lingering in one place for much longer than needed, but it was always enough to catch on to the talk amongst the creatures and quite frankly this time around was enough to get their hopes up. A pride, Banjoko had heard, in an area titled ‘Tianxia’ had been established and from what was said, were scarce of members. This peaked both the large cats interest.

Of course both did not assume too much out of this; talk was often misleading and the truth of a pride out here needing members, or a pride at all was slim to none...Banjoko and Tisha also did not assume to be welcomed, even if there was.

But again, their lives had been traveling from one home to the next and both had a desire to settle down, to maybe even find families? And thus, they jumped on the opportunity.

Banjoko awoke first, the sun rising up into the sky and shining into the clearing the two slept. His head swiveled to glance at the female leopardess beside him, Tisha as she was dubbed. She was fast asleep, sprawled on her side, pressed against him. A smile spread, but quickly as it came his head turned again in the opposite direction and bi-colored eyes scanned the terrain they found refuge in, his maw slightly cracked and scenting. There were strange, unfamiliar lions here; too many to not be a congregation and Banjoko hoped this was where he needed to be. Where they had to be.

He slid away from her, she not being disturbed, and lifted onto his paws. Shaking off the residue of slumber and dust, he looked again, eyes sweeping across the land in search for something. He figured, the two had found themselves on the boarder line, mostly because the scents mingled with heavier and obviously intruding ones and thus couldn’t be in the center of the pride. But even so, Banjoko had no idea when they had crossed into the territory, so his thoughts could be null and void...

Regardless, the Banjoko gave Tisha one last look over, before taking off in a sprint down the valley.

Tisha murmured, stirred, and let her eyes flutter open, not soon enough to see Banjoko off in a second.

In truth, they had found themselves closer to the southern end of the pride than the boarder and Banjoko was only headed deeper still. His paws touched the earth gently, his lope casual in manner; Tisha would awaken soon and him finding the trouble before it got to her would at least give her the chance to escape. Or in a more positive case, he could lead whoever he ran into (hoping it would be a pride member.) to her, and result in the both being welcomed.

He hoped the latter...

Tisha lifted herself up, and looked about her in surprise. Banjoko was not there, was not lying beside her in slumber; where had he gone? "Banjoko?" Her heart sputtered rapidly, having just woken up not aiding the situation and lifted her mass up off the ground. There were so many new smells, but to pick Banjoko’s out would be very simple. Sniffing at the earth, scenting it around his tracks she began to follow the cheetah’s movements, far behind him but in nervous pursuit.

New lands, new terrors, Tisha had every right to be worried. Had every right to follow. More capable than the cheetah to defend himself, she would protect Banjoko regardless of the dangers, and had promised to stay with him step by step; why would he leave her behind like this?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:13 pm
A sigh escaped the mostly white female's lips as she worked her way around the border of the Southern House. It was a daily activity that she found herself doing because there was simply no one else to do it otherwise. One of her sons had begun to prepare for a journey and the other, well she didn't wish to bother him with such trivial things. After all it was her own fault that the area was so poorly populated, she hadn't done much recruiting when she had made her way into the lands.

No she had only found one, a cheetah whom her son seemed fascinated with. It was a shame, simply because she had seen the girl with another male whom it appeared she fancied. Not to mention he was engaged. Regardless, it couldn't be helped. They all had responsibilities they had to deal with, whether they wanted to or not.

Perhaps when she settled things with the Vulcan, the male she found herself growing fond of, she would go on a recruiting mission. Until then she was to wait and hope that someone would come searching for her.

Shrugging her shoulders Lady Ming continued to scan the lands until she saw a feline in the distance. Another outsider?

"Hello, do you know where you are sir?"

Nuxaz

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 am
"Hello." Banjoko replied, having stopped and turned to face the lioness. His eyes watched cautiously, but even so a smile settled on his ebon lips and his tail swayed with kindness.

"I hope so," he paused, "But no, I suppose I really don't." His knowledge of predicting aggression showed this female as no threat, yet, and he proceeded to speak.

In fact, she seemed to have been scouting, maybe she'd know where the Pride was.

"Excuse my haste, but I've heard there is a group who lives out in these mountains, and--" Banjoko's ears swiveled and his body lurched back to see a red form move with the path.

Tisha scampered to flank Banjoko, her tail stiff and her head high in curiosity. "Tisha..." Banjoko's grin widened, "Well you saved me the trouble of having to later introduce you..."

The leopardess looked up to her student and smiled, sensing his calm essence and relaxing into her own. Letting her eyes shift to the lions, Tisha let her grin spread to the stranger. "Good then, I would have preferred to introduce myself, anyways." Her tail shot side to side in one swift movement, her pausing to breathe."I am Tisha’aiyetoro, but it is obvious I inturrupted something so please...continue." Through a wise smile and a sharp gaze, Tisha would continue to check the lion, settling into silence herself.

Banjoko chuckled, letting his eyes fall back onto the strange lioness. "Pardon us, but we have no where else to go and as I said before we heard of a pride here and thought it wise to see if our membership would be tolerated." The male nodded, bowing his head courteously before tilting it in question.

"My dear lady, do you know by chance where we can find the King of these parts? Or perhaps, the Queen?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:50 pm
Tama chuckled lightly at his response before shaking her head. "I would assume then you would like to know where you are?" She inquired, her tone light and rather welcoming. She said nothing more as she listened to what he had to say when his speech fell short. Arching a brow she followed his gaze and spotted the red leopardess.

She was rather amused by the conversation that took place and when the other female introduced herself she dipped her head in greeting. "It is nice to meet you ma'am," she paused looking back and forth between the different felines.

She was about to introduce herself when the cheetah finished his speech and she smiled, exactly what she was looking for. "You have found one of the ruling parties right before you," she stated stepping back. "My name is Lady Ming, of the Southern House of Tianxia," she dipped her head again.

"I can offer you a home if you are interested," she told them.

Nuxaz

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:25 am
"Wow," Banjoko stumbled, checking the female that stood beside him for some sort of guidance. In responce, Tisha smiled, her eyes never leaving the Lioness'.

"Thank you, Lady Ming. We would be honored..."

And in truth, they would. The lands here were beautiful, and the essence the earth gave off underneath their paws felt foreign and fresh. Like walking into water when you've never swam before...It felt like a home.

A home.

The two felines were now welcomed into something of a safe heaven; a Pride that would shelter them, feed them, and most of all give them both a purpose. The cheetah let a smile spread on his maw, his head bowing deep and respectfully as he spoke to the Lion. "It would be a great honor, it was why we have come to you..." His ears swiveled, noticing Tisha's lack of a gesture as his.

It was merely delayed, for Tisha lifted her brow curiously at the lioness before dipping her head, responding to the question Lady Ming spoke. It wasn't hard to believe this female was a Lady, since she surely had the stature of one, and Tisha greatly appreciated her for the invite, and felt complete adoration for the Lioness at this point but the Leopard was still burdened with questions, such as: "Lady Ming, of the Southern House?" Her head slumped slightly as she bowed again, before rising her eyes. "How many parties do you speak of?"

What kind of pride was this? She wondered to herself, passive thoughts giving way to a curious grin that was mingled with the euphoric feelings of being wanted. Banjoko looked to Tisha, knowing the Leopards mind raced and was not at all worried that her words would get them exiled. Plus, a questioning feline was a smart one; the more answers they could gather the safer they would feel. Both looked to Lady Ming, both ever so grateful.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:10 am
Tama smiled, rather pleased by their interest in her offer. They seemed like trustworthy outsiders, of course in time they would have their own tests, and she needed more members for her territory of Tianxia. Recently it had appeared as though many had flocked to the other houses and here...here the numbers were still rather low. Most of the members were her own family, which was neither good nor bad. "I am glad to find that you are so eager for a home," she stated still smiling.

When Tisha spoke to her she chuckled softly. "There are five parts of Tianxia. The North, South, East and West. As well as the Central house which is the house that the others report to," she paused to inhale, "Each house has different qualities that define it." She studied their faces, she had always been rather good at reading people. "Here in my house we are the diplomats, always searching for a way to solve problems without violence if it can be avoided," she paused once more, "We also recognize speed as the defining element, we tend to be the messengers of Tianxia."

It was a rather simple explanation but Ming wanted to keep it short without leaving too much out.

--

The leopardess was further intrigued, and glanced to her companion with a grin. Banjoko reflected her excitement, their eyes locked for a moment before parting ways to give Lady Ming her share of their pleasure. "The directional houses..." The female cooed, toying with the concept as Banjoko picked up where she left off. "Diplomats, are you? We are a rather civil pair ourselves, and alike to your customs; we prefer to use our way with words to ease a conflict." His voice became informative and strong, and he looked to the Lady of the Southern house with admiring eyes. The same grin was plastered across his ebony lips, a charm about his stance allowing him to ease into the confrontation a bit more contentedly,

"I am so pleased we have come across you, Lady Ming. It is not to say we would not have found peace with the other factions but; there is something about this, house." He trailed off in thought, paws moving across the soil. “I can be spiritual, when the opportunity arouses my need to be, and if it isn’t too awkward to state, we were drawn here in our trek. Something about the smell, the fresh mountain breeze; the unfamiliar lion scent that seemed to waft in and out of each corner of this land perfectly.” He then let the silence between the outsiders settle comfortably.
But it wasn't long before Tisha was questioning again, this time with a bit more of a trill to her tone. "I know of the customary way of ruling a pride, where there is a leader, and then all who fall below that, but how do the ranks follow in your pride?" Banjoko seemed pleased she asked this, his tail tossing around his thigh. He had also wondered that, nearly as soon as she spoke it.

--

"We are," she replied with a firm nod listening with great interest to what he had to say. Even now he sounded as though they would fit in well, but still one could never be to careful. After explaining things she would tell them of how they would be put on a trail period, to test them in a sense. The tests were forming in her mind already. It was simply customary for all of the members to undergo a trial of some sort. "Then it appears as though you would fit in nicely," she told him.

"I am honored to find that it pleases you so greatly," she remarked thoughtfully. When posed with another question she answered it easily, "In the Central house there is the Emperor and Empress, then each of the four houses has a Lord and a Lady," she paused with a soft chuckle, "I am, however, the exception to this. I am the only ruling party of the Southern House currently. Then in my house there is a Head Adviser, whom is my final consult in matters concerning the pride. Beneath them is an advisers council, to whom I turn to when I need guidance, there is also a head guard, a royal nanny and then," she stopped to give them time to digest all of the information. "There are simple guards, nanny's, historians, hunters, and messenger."

--

No Lord of the house? Queer; but neither Banjoko, nor Tisha would mention it; not till later, of course when the two were alone.

“Fascinating…” The male retorted, a bit mystified by the intricacy of the entire organization.

“Indeed.” Tisha agreed, neither of them taking their eyes of the lioness. She continued to speak, and her information was caught with ease by both, poised ears. The cheetah was responsive, his head bobbing and his thoughts racing while the leopardess let everything sink in her quiet and still countenance. They seemed to share a common interest in the prides systems.

There was then the question of how to be placed, and how Lady Ming went about placing. It was Banjoko, this time, who took the reigns, his words pooling fluidly. “Lady Ming, it is my hope that Tisha, and myself are welcomed into this pride; Tianxia. I believe the Southern House would benefit greatly with our presence, and we would be honored to offer our services to the pride.” There was no rush for entry, and the question was laid out discreetly, but if they were accepted there would be the matter of their own ranks, if they didn’t default into the lowest, and most common rank there was.

Banjoko was a humble creature, kind and wise; but he had a weakness for power. It was more of an importance issue; he enjoyed knowing he was among the more vital of members, and thus his desire for something beyond the norm was instinctual. On the other hand, Tisha, who was a bit older and wiser still would settle for anything given. This was a home for the leopardess, and she would happily take on any duty given to her, as it was seen fit by the Lady of the house herself..

Neither would use any rank given to their advantage. Both were honest felines, and though Tisha could appreciate what was given to her more so than her student could, Banjoko was as pleased to be within a safe haven as she was.

--Fin

Nuxaz

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces