Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat demon guild: third age

Back to Guilds

third incarnation of the cat demon guild. 

Reply Cat demon guild: third age
Genshi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:01 pm
//"This not only concerns what happens to humans. It also concerns what happens to demons as well. I believe he is trying to destroy civilization as we know it, and he makes no distinction over who he kills to reach his goals. So of course I disagree with his methods. He's barbaric, nothing at all like his ancestors," Claus said in an angry tone.//  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 pm
The mark burned only slightly.
"but.......... in a lot of way's he's right......" she said quietly.  

SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm
//"So both demons and humans should die? And only the ancient pure-blood demons and those that follow them should survive? There are better methods, I'm sure, and Hibiki's way is unnecessarily destructive," Claus stated, "What he is doing is similar to what the demons of hell tried to do to your world. They tried to destroy what was built and they tried to force their own ways of life on others."//  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm
"No, THEY let power get to their heads. He is following standard demon protocall. I shoulnd't even exist unless I'm being owned by a noble blood. I could easily be killed because of it. The thing that I fear the most is the High Council, because as SOON as they find out about me I'm as good as dead." she said hotly, defending Hibiki. "Besides you wouldn't understand you're not like us."  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 pm
//"Just because I'm a different species of demon doesn't mean that I am incapable of understanding yours. It's like me telling you that you are incapable of understanding anything about my species, even though I tell you every single detail," Claus puffed up his feathers, "And no, Hibiki is NOT following standard demon protocol. If he were, then the other demons would have done what he did long before Hibiki could. What Hibiki does is performed purely based on his own beliefs, not based on the teachings of other demons. Unless this is some new protocol that I am completely unaware of, and there are other demons like him who are performing the same deeds elsewhere or are planning on it."//  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 pm
"The humans are an abomination to this world. and the only demons that SHOULD be around are the Nobles and the contracted. that's how it SHOULD be......... I know it's wrong, but at the same time I can't help but think that what he's doing is a GOOD idea, and that the way he's doing it really is for the best." she told him, knowing he'd probably get mad with her agreement and defensiveness of Hibiki.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm
//"A genocide of humans? That is childish. Similar to saying, I was here first, therefore you should die. You truly are a stuck up, prejudice, p***k of a demon. Oh, and just so you know, some of those humans have been demons in their previous lifetimes. Who knows, maybe some of your family got reincarnated as humans---" Claus snorted, now to the point he was joking about it, "---and killing them is the RIGHT thing to do! Yes, kill those who used to be in your family because it's how it should be. Brilliant!"

Claus nipped at the little bird's neck feathers before disappearing, then back into the physical realm to retrieve his game piece. He remained on the bed, thinking about the things they had said and also about what would happen if he encountered Hibiki.//

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm
[whoots!! 4 pages of mind chatting!!]  

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 pm
((lolol x'DDDD this is the type of stuff saka would love to rp lolol x'D. he was watching lolz x'D))

//Claus sat up, waving his and and an opened door appeared in front of him. He tucked the map into his pocket after folding it up and then left the room, making the door disappear behind him. He changed into the swallow again and returned to the area of the lake, "Time for the door."

But she pointed to the shoreline, showing that the door was already there. He flew to it, opened it after changing back, and walked through. The door vanished once he stepped out. It was easier for him to create the door back to the mid-realms, but creating a door from the mid realms to the earth clan and to the dark clan had always been problematic for him.//

((off to bassai for my rpc 83))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:49 pm
She felt the burn from the mark begin to spread throughout her body, she gasped in suprise ath the sudden spread of rapid pain
"I'm sorry....." she said quietly. she clutched the area where the mark was glowing.
{{damned I posted this NINE times!!!!}}  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm
"What's the matter, Aisu?" Heath looked at her, and noticed she is touching the mark. He frowned and looked away. "Have you, all the while, were in contact with him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm
The burning faded very slowly.
"He figured it out fast......." she said slowly regulating her breaths. "Don't worry about me though."
The mark stopped glowing.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Heath let it go, since there was a good explanation. He sighed and looked around.
"We are going to take a while to reach the other side. Might as well just make a portal. I could do it if there's a spring somewhere.We're still heading there right? Or is there a change of plans?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 pm
"no we'll continue there for a while. If you can form the portal, I can direct it to the propper location." she said "I want to pay my respects to my brother"
her voice soffend at the mentioning of her brother.  

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

MoopyKi

Questionable Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 pm
"I see. Then it'll be easier to use a portal. Else, we would be in trouble since the weather around this region is unpredictable. Finding a shelter in a forest is difficult." Heath replied, now looking for a spring to act as a medium. He heard the sound of water, and pointed out the direction.
"I think there is a spring over that side." He walked over, expecting Aisu to follow.  
Cat demon guild: third age

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff