Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's your favorite Anime that you've seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackbop1992

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:09 am
Stupid question for me.

1)naruto.
2)naruto.
3)naruto.
4)naruto.
5)naruto.
6)naruto.
7)naruto.
cool naruto.
9)naruto.
10) and guess what.......

Naruto Shippuden! Haha. Gotcha.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:42 pm
FFVII Advent Children WAS seriously badass. and you have other good Anime as well.

Dude putting Naruto down over 5 times it just...bad. There's more to Anime then Naruto, ESPECIALLY considering that Bleach does just about everything Naruto does, except BETTER rolleyes  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crow Clan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:38 pm
1.Battle Royale
2.Histories Strongest Disciple: Kenichi
3.Desert Punk
4.Bleach
5.Eyeshield 21
6.Naruto Shipuuden
7.Mahou Sensei Negima
8.Bokurano
9.Code Geass
10.GTO
That's my top for now, since it's always changing.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:22 pm
Has anyone seen Cosplay COmplex? It's hilarious, got awesome Cosplay stuff, and it's pervy whee heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:41 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
FFVII Advent Children WAS seriously badass. and you have other good Anime as well.

Dude putting Naruto down over 5 times it just...bad. There's more to Anime then Naruto, ESPECIALLY considering that Bleach does just about everything Naruto does, except BETTER rolleyes

Bleach would be better if only it had a better animation style, the character design sucks with the expection of a couple of characters...

One Piece (right behind Lupin the 3rd as the worst anime ever created, yes even worse then Thunder Cats and DBZ)  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Has anyone seen Cosplay COmplex? It's hilarious, got awesome Cosplay stuff, and it's pervy whee heart

I liked what I saw of it, but I didn't watch it all because it wasn't Dubbed in English, I hate subbs...  

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:43 am
jackbop1992
Stupid question for me.

1)naruto.
2)naruto.
3)naruto.
4)naruto.
5)naruto.
6)naruto.
7)naruto.
cool naruto.
9)naruto.
10) and guess what.......

Naruto Shippuden! Haha. Gotcha.

We have our guild's first official Narutard! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:19 pm
Momiji Akiko
One Piece (right behind Lupin the 3rd as the worst anime ever created, yes even worse then Thunder Cats and DBZ)
Now, I'm not disagreeing with you about Lupin not being the best...but worse than Thundrcats (my only affinity for that series is strictly due to nostalgia)? I'm just expressing a curiosity as to what earned it such a distinction...
wink  

2NA
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:53 pm
I really LIKED Lupin the 3rd.

Also I'm surprised you liked such a PERVERTED Anime. I mean it even had a LESBIAN *****. I mean granted it was more something to laugh at...but still! I was definitely rather amused by her antics. It's just a damn shame they ended it at the first DVD after all these years. It was just heating up to. I think maybe because it was direct to DVD or something maybe.

It seems Momi's corruption has struck again whee

Well Bleach got to the whole "demon mastery" MUCH quicker then Naruto. It also has more plot twists, and goes through a lot deeper history as well. Bleach also contains less fillers to blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:55 pm
2NA
Momiji Akiko
Now, I'm not disagreeing with you about Lupin not being the best...but worse than Thundrcats (my only affinity for that series is strictly due to nostalgia)? I'm just expressing a curiosity as to what earned it such a distinction...
wink

Its animation style... ...I've seen very few anime with such bottom-grade artwork outside of those geared toward children in the 70's & 80's. Then the story plot is rather pathetic too, but the animation style is pretty much the reason...  

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:59 pm
Momiji Akiko
2NA
Momiji Akiko
wink

Its animation style... ...I've seen very few anime with such bottom-grade artwork outside of those geared toward children in the 70's & 80's. Then the story plot is rather pathetic too, but the animation style is pretty much the reason...

Really? Well while I admit that it may not have the best graphics or the best story...I was amused by it. Although there is better material out there that glorify theivery and such. Catch Me If You Can was a great movie. Although I think Americans often times do it best, with a lot of it being taken from actual events...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:05 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
I really LIKED Lupin the 3rd.

Also I'm surprised you liked such a PERVERTED Anime. I mean it even had a LESBIAN *****. I mean granted it was more something to laugh at...but still! I was definitely rather amused by her antics. It's just a damn shame they ended it at the first DVD after all these years. It was just heating up to. I think maybe because it was direct to DVD or something maybe.

It seems Momi's corruption has struck again whee

Well Bleach got to the whole "demon mastery" MUCH quicker then Naruto. It also has more plot twists, and goes through a lot deeper history as well. Bleach also contains less fillers to blaugh

Well as I said I didn't see all of it but the little I did see was funny...

Well if I'm being corrupted (and thats a big IF) its because of your evil pinkness blaugh

That doesn't change the fact it would be better if it had a better Animation Style...  

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:09 am
I happened to enjoy the Anime style of Bleach. Bleach also tends to unleash more of the special effects I love.

Well you DID enjoy a show that has a good amount of fan service, including some between a ***** lesbian and a prepubescent little girl ninja

My pinkness isn't evil! Heck even I'm not evil! I mean if I'm evil why would I be such a good and loyal friend to you? Corrupting non-withstanding whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:36 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
I happened to enjoy the Anime style of Bleach. Bleach also tends to unleash more of the special effects I love.

Well you DID enjoy a show that has a good amount of fan service, including some between a ***** lesbian and a prepubescent little girl ninja

My pinkness isn't evil! Heck even I'm not evil! I mean if I'm evil why would I be such a good and loyal friend to you? Corrupting non-withstanding whee

Bleach is DBZ lite to me, I swear I gave up on it with the whole rescuing Rukia crap (train, train, train, get so far, train train more) I mean the whole constant training crap was so DBZ-esque

Pink is evil twisted

Well I didn't see that far into it I told you I watched only part of an episode because it wasn't in english dub...  

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:42 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Momiji Akiko
2NA
Momiji Akiko
wink

Really? Well while I admit that it may not have the best graphics or the best story...I was amused by it. Although there is better material out there that glorify theivery and such. Catch Me If You Can was a great movie. Although I think Americans often times do it best, with a lot of it being taken from actual events...
Considering that Lupin III dates back to the late 60s, it's not surprising that the graphical quality is a bit lacking. Japanese animation in general was pretty poor at that time, aside from the works of Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy, etc), but that's really like comparing Hanna-Barbera with Walt Disney xd If anything, Lupin was notable for being the flagship series of the newly-formed Monkey Punch studios, which was kinda the dark horse of the anime world back then, producing more towards the adult sense of humor than most studios.

Eh...even though it is a graphical trainwreck, I agree with Rei-kakka - it's pretty amusing...
mrgreen  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces