Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's your favorite Anime that you've seen? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Actually just go watch all the Ghost in The Shell movies. All 3 of them. Then you can come back for more!

Or you can watch the TV series as well ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Actually just go watch all the Ghost in The Shell movies. All 3 of them. Then you can come back for more!

*Brain Overload*  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am
P_Tama
Ayanami Rei First Child

*Brain Overload*

Lol. Look...I couldn't find Key The Metal Idol. Ghost in The Shell has good dubs. It's a lot newer and was more mainstream, so you should be able to find it pretty easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:16 am
maybe more maintstream but still blows the crap out of alot of the crap we get these days  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

P_Tama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 pm
I have to say, I had a perfect website to watch it on... and I read the synopsis... I didn't like the sound of it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:20 pm
P_Tama
I have to say, I had a perfect website to watch it on... and I read the synopsis... I didn't like the sound of it...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sniffles*  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

P_Tama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:30 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
P_Tama

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sniffles*

*consoles* I have tediously specific tastes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 pm
How can you not love Ghost in The Shell?! It's an awesome series AND a classic gonk  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 pm
i agree with rei-chan  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 pm
Fine... I'll try it... But if I get nightmares.... You guys had better be ready to stay up with me all night... stare  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 am
It's not even horror! Hell it's not even a thriller! It's really move of an action movie with a good chunk of philosophical thinking mixed in really sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 am
yesh its not scarey an action pack anime with the characters views on life thrown in on in serious talks  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:03 am
I would suggest Blue sub 6...if The Island of Dr Moreau was an anime this is what it would look like. It's a 4 part mini series so it wouldn't be any longer than a movie.
Series I would suggest include Paranoia agent, Shana, Familiar of Zero, and Genshiken.
Some stranger choices would be Maria watches over us and Higuashi When they cry. Maria is a school drama that's really sweet, a friend watched the first disc and said it was fun...but he kept waiting for the magic or whatever to happen and make it an anime razz When they cry is just crazy...and kinda surprisingly violent at times...tama, you prolly shouldn't watch it before bedtime biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 am
we arent her to enjoy anime man not have nightmares! =.=  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
we arent her to enjoy anime man not have nightmares! =.=

That's why I gave a warning...the other anime are great...Paranoia agent is wierd, but higurashi when they cry is the only one I would say freaked me out. And they are good anime, I just figure if she's worried don't watch that one before bedtime.  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff