KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 pm

User Image
Welcome to my page of pets!

I have recently got into the very popular fad of adoptable pet clicking. I started with Dragon Cave and slowly emerged into the many, many other sites and I am still joining!

And I have decided that I should be posting all my pets that I have in this great guild. And seeing Phoenix's and Jenn's cool pet pages, I thought it would be a great idea.

THe Kiwi pictures will link back to my profile pages for each site

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image
Dragon Cave
Well, to start things off, I am going to post my dragons from Dragon Cave. Since it is the site that got me into this clickable pets :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dragon Cave Fansite - Forum Navigation: CLICK A BUTTON!

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
Unicreatures
A fun adoptable site that features many, many different kinds of creatures.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^Click Them^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image
Global PokedeX Plus
So...the only real reason why I joined this site was because Dragon Cave was down and before the Full Herd accomplishments on Unicreatures, I really didn't have many pets to evolve. I think Pokemon are cute, but I know nothing about them :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image
Valenth
This site is fun, though I do not use it very much. It takes a long time to evolve them. Hehe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image
Squiby
Hehe. This site is sooo cute.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 pm
I'll make this post all cute some time -is lazy-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Leetle Adoptables.
I will make this all awesome too
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:48 pm
MagiStream
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 pm
Earith Familiar Elements

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KiwiKisses1

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

SaPpHiRe_LuVs_YoU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:17 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
EggSpam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash