Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[LOG/RP] New life ( Fu and Kunjufu )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 pm
The female had spent most of the last few days resting. She had birthed beautiful cubs and couldn't bare to be beside them any longer. She needed to get away from it all. She pushed herself up and began to leave the ruin den she had picked for her cubs before having the tiring job of bringing them into this world.

Kunjufu peered into the den just as the other leopard was coming out of it. She stopped, smiling pensively. She knew she had been cutting it close, wandering away so near the birthing time. Her math had been off. She thought she could make it back in time to see the birth, to help her friend, but she had miscalculated. Things, she knew, were probably a bit unsettled between her and Fu now. It hurt her heart, never one to let others down, and she wanted to make up for it.

“How are you, Fu, dear?” she asked calmly, looking at her with a soft, worried expression. Just carrying the cubs had been difficult for the other leopard, and now she had to bring them into the world without the nanny who had promised to take care of them. That hardly seemed fair.

Particularly because Kunjufu had been off having a bit of fun with a male. The irony was striking.

“I’m so sorry I missed the birth. I heard the news. Are you okay? Are they?”

Fu's weak eye's looked onto the female as she stretched her weak and tired bones. "There...breathing I don't know I'm not good with cubs." She said with a shake of her head. She then looked to the den. "Want...to see them?" She said turning a little to take her inside to show off the four birlliant little cubs though she wouldn't admit it she did love them they scared her beyound belife how ever and that fear was more powerfull then anything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:57 pm
“I’m sure they’re lovely, dear,” Kunjufu said. She used that word a lot when she was feeling guilty. Dear. There were a couple of other ones, too, but no other nicknames seemed to come to her head when she was in the wrong. She swallowed hard, looking at the floor. She smiled.

“I would love to see them!” She tried to sound enthusiastic. She did, of course, yearn to see them, but she didn’t want to sound too excited for cubs that seemed to bring the other such sorrow. It was a difficult to place to be in.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:49 pm
She nodded as she began to make he way into the den where she had left the four cubs. She didn't leave them long and nor did she ever run off to far from them. She was after all their mother. Though most times she didn't fill it she did see herself in each of the cubs. For all but one did have her lovely green eyes.

She sat beside the two week old cubs watching them snuggle up close as they slept. A sigh came from her as she watched them before turning to the other female.

"I've started weening them already. The girl..." She said pointing to the light brown colored cub. "She's greedy and will bite down if one of the others try's to make her more." she said giving a small shudder as she wrapped her tail around her securely.

"They will be in your care just shortly." She said a bit coldly turning to the female.

"Look after them." She said before standing.

"I need food and time away from them." She said bluntly as she left the green lioness with her cubs as she moved quickly to leave to go outside of the colony's settlement to be alone and grieve for loosing one her heart along the process of caring for her cubs. She was a broken female now only pushing forward for her colony.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:36 pm
Kunjufu smiled fondly, nodding as she listened. She looked over the cubs, filled with a familiar, yet distinct and individual, feeling of compassion. She loved cubs, too much for her own good sometimes, and she moved closer to them, to get a better look at them all. To her they were beautiful, but she imagined her friend, if they were still that after Kunjufu had let her down so, felt a bit more conflicted in her opinion of them.

"I'll take care of them, don't you worry. I don't blame you for needing a break. You need to get your strength back, and..." she watched as the other female moved from the den, taking a breath and a moment to look at the cubs one more time before turning and trotting to catch up with her.

"Wait, please, love," she said, purring and catching up. She offered a small, friendly and meaningful nuzzle to the other, to reassure her, "you're a beautiful creature, for bringing those cubs into this world despite a broken heart. Don't let your sadness consume you, because you have so much inside you. Whenever I look at you, I feel stronger for it. I just don't think you know you have that strength inside you. Stay safe, my friend, and try to find some small happiness to heal you."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 pm
The female stopped turning to the other to hear her words. She blinked several times not sure what to think as she opened and closed her eyes before giving a small smile as she began to move leaving the green leopardess to tend to her cubs while she went to go eat and lazy about.

"Kamawi." She said softly as she laid out in a tree that was one of their many hiding placing from the colony. She began to cry as she shivered a little curling around her self slightly while still managing to stay on the thick branch.

"Mawi...oh Mawi." She whimpered as she burred her head into her paws sniffing the faint smell of her mate on the tree. It was so old and it was growing weaker and weaker each day.

"Mawi I need you I feel so empty now." She whispered into the wind as she finally let herself let out all the stress and sadness she had caused herself the last several months.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:35 pm
Kunjufu watched her go, frowning. She wanted to follow, but she knew the other needed some time alone. Thinking it best to go spend time with the cubs, the green leopardess retreated back into the den.

She thought the cubs were beautiful, sitting with them and taking the time to learn their looks a bit better. She purred for them, warm and loving, and did what she could to sooth their unease around this stranger. It seemed to be working just fine, and she smiled as she watched them return to sleep in comfort.

Lifting her head, she wondered how long the other female would need, knowing there were some things that just needed to be let out. Keeping sorrow inside was unhealthy, and a good cry, time to herself, would do her well. She smiled, looking down at the cubs again. She wanted to be there, to make sure they were all healthy and happy. Their mother included.

Padding to the cave entrance, she waited patiently for her return. However long that took.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas