Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  Good, I like it.
  Good, but needs some more work.
  Meh
  Bad, it needs work.
  Bad, we need a different story all together.
View Results

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

eatnukes

Oblivionic

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:12 pm
you must be an active participant... you can't sit back and expect things to go smoothly. If you think someone should post and take their turn, PM them a reminder, and a link to the battle they should be in. Perhaps even DMing the crowd between turns on everyone's fight may prove entertaining and hold interest to the fighters.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:17 pm
This is true, unless you widely publicize (wow...thats likely spelled so wrong) it and get a bunch of people quickly and start off immediately, its doomed to fail. I only fear H0H in Leviathan Stadium will falter because it starts in december. Although, its in Leviathan Stadium....that alone should ensure its survival. You simply have to get a lot of people to come quickly. I learned of HoH because Vahn came into the GPD and made a shameless plug >.<  

Torment
Vice Captain

Torment
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:37 pm
Because I can, I'm double posting.

I will admit, however, keeping this open would be nice. I kinda like the idea of fighting whoever the ******** pops along without having to be all that formal about it and being as OOCish and egotistical as I please.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:07 pm
That and not having to deal with the assholes and n00b's rampant in the rest of gaia. I like this place, keep it open.  

Guardian-Knight

Torment
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:13 pm
I concur! I like pwning GK's face! I had another reason for posting this, but forgot x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:13 pm
Well, I would help more but due to real life issues, I can't be around as much as I would like. Besides, just becuase the first tourney is a flop doesn't mean you should quit.  

LeonardE

Guardian-Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:48 am
You dont PWN the face Tor... the face PWN's J00!!! *maniacal laughter*

Um, right, anyways...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:48 am
To tell you the truth, this is a little fun... You just need to advertise more is all. Or maybe the members should get more busy.

And... uhm... you guys stop pwning eachother... you're going to get stains on the carpet! DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!!! domokun  

Bolt
Vice Captain

Bolt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:55 am
I just got a good idea... how about allowing spectators in the respective arenas... that would allow people to show their relationship with the fighters, and allow people to attempt to cheat. However, when they are caught, they would be disqualified.. but it would be fun to see anyways. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:18 am
Alright, I think I've decided what to do.

Step 1: I put the tournament on hold.

Step 2: I find some new crewmembers. My current crew is almost never around anymore. Leonard has personal issues, Arcavior has a job and a busted computer, and Wolf... largely seems to have just up and vanished. So as of this moment, I am taking on new crew positions, including a new Vice Captain!

Step 3: HEAVY DUTY ADVERTISING GALORE, BABY. I send myself and my new lackies out to various guilds to PRESENT TEH CHALLENGE.

Sound good to everyone? mrgreen  

Lord Diez
Vice Captain

eatnukes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:16 pm
As long as I can still go in the tourny, I'll sighn up. and I can definetly have some of my friends pop up as spectators and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:27 pm
I'd like to mention I make a horrible leader person, but I'm enthusiastic as all crap ^_^ And some stuff thats not even crap too ^_^  

Torment
Vice Captain

Imagination Unleashed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:02 pm
Though its not the pinnacle of ideas, perhaps you should host a tournament in which you bring in people who represent a guild? Like one or two per guild and then you'd only need 16 guilds + random entrees. Then again, this was probably stated earlier somewhere.  
The Gaian Coliseum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff