Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Could it be...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 am
Kirby Wii?! Okay, you guys may not know this, but Sakurai is working on an un-announced game, and ONM (Official Nintendo Magazine) are gonna have an exclusive on a brand new game next issue. Now, this is probably gonna be the game Sakurai is working on, but is by no means a new Kirby game. HOWEVER, an awesome internet comic called Brawl in the Family that focuses mainly on Kirby and fellow Kirby characters, has said:
Quote:
Also, sorry about the lack of a BIG SURPRISE but...rest assured it's coming very soon! In fact, you might even see it by the next update. Here's a hint--it's been in development for months. What could it be!?

...Kirby Wii? Maybe Brawl in the Family already know about it... Only time will tell. If it isn't a Kirby game though, it'll probably something else to look forward too.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:43 am
I think it's more likely it'll be something BitF related like maybe flash versions of the comics.  

Al Torrenz

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 am
Why would Sakurai make a Kirby sequel when the whole reason he left Hal was so he could make new stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 am
Regulust
Why would Sakurai make a Kirby sequel when the whole reason he left Hal was so he could make new stuff?
Oh yeah, good point. Whatever, I'm very tired today. -_-  

Super Cheesio

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 am
ChaosTorrent
I think it's more likely it'll be something BitF related like maybe flash versions of the comics.
Actually, if you look in the Forums, there's already BitF flash comics made by one of the admins, so no, it's not that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 am
Sazuka57
ChaosTorrent
Actually, if you look in the Forums, there's already BitF flash comics made by one of the admins, so no, it's not that.

I must've missed that, I only saw the animated ones.  

Al Torrenz

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:41 am
I don't see why some webcomic would know about a video game that no one else knows about, excluding like, Penny-Arcade.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:13 pm
ChaosTorrent
Sazuka57
ChaosTorrent

I must've missed that, I only saw the animated ones.
those were what i meant. =x arent they the same thing?
besides, i dont think they would have time for such a thing. I personally think that the new thing is a new web layout or something.

Also: anyone else upset that Awkward Zombie hasnt updated? and that Richard is leaving the cast of LFG for the time being?  

Sazuka57

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:29 am
Oh, by the way.
Brawl in the Family is doing their big announcement thingy.
RIGHT NOW  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 am
YES! WIN! WALUIGI IN THE FAMILY!  

Super Cheesio

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 am
I swear to you, i KNEW it was coming!!!  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers