Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 pm
purplekitty
we could go to the outlets for food, Its right across the way from Festival bay. Should we go see a movie or do that glow in the dark golfing?
It doesn't really matter to me, I was going to let general consensus decide that part. I'll go along with just about anything so long as it isn't breaking any laws.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Zelexia
purplekitty
we could go to the outlets for food, Its right across the way from Festival bay. Should we go see a movie or do that glow in the dark golfing?
It doesn't really matter to me, I was going to let general consensus decide that part. I'll go along with just about anything so long as it isn't breaking any laws.
blaugh fair enough.  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 pm
Zelexia
purplekitty
yeah I am off monday 3nodding
Awesome! Then we'll start planning for Monday!

Now we need to nail down the time and place. We can't have it too early because a lot of folks have school and work in the morning, but we can't have it too late because CrazyRob's got to work that night.

I think it takes me about 50 minutes to get from my place to the intersection that either goes straight to the FL mall or right to the FB mall. So, as long as I leave around 9:30pm or so, I should be fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 pm
*looks at poll options*

Actually, that 10am-1pm option is ideal for me. Not sure if it works for anyone else though.  

CrazyRob

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 pm
Lol, I voted for the 10am option and it turns out everyone who chose a time option picked a different one and it's all tied up. lol gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 pm
CrazyRob
Lol, I voted for the 10am option and it turns out everyone who chose a time option picked a different one and it's all tied up. lol gonk
I was the one who picked 5pm-9pm but thats only because I like to hang out late but I dont mind really going out early. :3  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:35 pm
purplekitty
CrazyRob
I was the one who picked 5pm-9pm but thats only because I like to hang out late but I dont mind really going out early. :3
surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 am
CrazyRob
purplekitty
CrazyRob
surprised
My whole schedule is open Monday so I'll go with whatever is best for all of you. So as far as time slots go I choose the Poll Whore Option.

I just wish I knew if anyone else was seriously interested in coming besides the two of you. I don't mind working with people, but I need feedback first. sweatdrop  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 am
Afternoon works best for me. mainly because I havent gotten that much sleep this pass week and plan on sleeping in a bit on monday. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 am
purplekitty
Afternoon works best for me. mainly because I havent gotten that much sleep this pass week and plan on sleeping in a bit on monday. blaugh
I'm right with you, afternoons are easiest for me too. I still have to do the laundry on Monday, and it's easier to do in the morning when the Laundry Mat isn't busy, but I can work my schedule around whenever if need be.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:41 pm
boo I hate doing laundry whee lol anyways do you want to swap numbers?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:26 pm
Welp I have a final that afternoon, which would make a morning meetup inconvenient but still possible for me.

So, either way still expect me to stop by and say hi at least mrgreen  

GranoblasticMan

Invisible Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm
GranoblasticMan
Welp I have a final that afternoon, which would make a morning meetup inconvenient but still possible for me.

So, either way still expect me to stop by and say hi at least mrgreen
Sweet! So at least 4 people. Not too bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 pm
I'm in. My parents'll be pissed that I'm not going to be working quite as much next week as they want me to, but they can deal.  

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:49 pm
Freya_Crescent
I'm in. My parents'll be pissed that I'm not going to be working quite as much next week as they want me to, but they can deal.
surprised

Haven't seen you since the beach meetup last year!  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff