Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gorramKayna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:55 pm
Hello?
Anyone there?
Are any threads other than the vending machine actually active?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:15 am
*poke poke*
Hello?  

gorramKayna

Romana II
Crew

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm
not many, I'm afraid T>T even Marrox Zed's on an extended hiatus.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm
*poke poke*

I'm sorry guys, I've just been really busy with work and haven't had much of a chance to work with the guild as much as I'd like. Even I'm itchign for a roleplay but when I have time it goes straight to grading papers.

Ugh!  

UniversalDestiny
Captain

gorramKayna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 am
Ooo! An RP would be fun. But really I'm just looking for any kind of conversation on the topic. I know there's not really anything airing right now but lack of new content shouldn't mean discussion stops. Look at Firefly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm
the firefly guild is probably dead too. I know the House guild is pretty much dead.  

XellosRei

gorramKayna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 am
I wasn't just refering to guilds when I mentioned a stopping of conversation. As to the Firefly guild being dead, not quite. It's a little slow at the moment but still going. We have two new shows to talk about, Dollhouse and Castle, because we're crazy and follow the current projects of those involved in Firefly. There was also a lot of activity voting to name the space station node. One of the options was Serenity and we were on that for weeks before Gaia joined the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:09 am
User Image
I get really bored sometimes, here is my tek tek of the 10th doctor. I wish Gaia had a longer scarf so I could do the 4th doctor. sad  

XellosRei

UniversalDestiny
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:55 pm
Hi folks,

We have some exciting news. First of all, although I am highly and extremely busy with school we have a new moderator to help things out while Murphy is gone. You have seen her on here as Rana from Marrox Zed but WanderingStranger is our newest mod.

In addition, check out the roleplay thread. I will be getting back into Ice as soon as possible, in addition we have a new Multi-Doctor/Multi-Verse rp called Medusa that is about to start. Check the thread for details since it's an advanced Literate roleplay like Marrox Zed.

Later on this summer, we will be joining with our sister guilds in Whofest 09. The planning should begin shortly but if you have any ideas let me know since I'm the rep for the Time Vortex.

-UD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:40 pm
Eh? New mod? How does one become a mod?  

Romana II
Crew

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

XellosRei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm
Hello again. Thanks for the info, I'll try to get in on the rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 am
Oo! RP. Must explore the possibilities.  

gorramKayna

xXspanner_dogXx

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 pm
XellosRei
User Image
I get really bored sometimes, here is my tek tek of the 10th doctor. I wish Gaia had a longer scarf so I could do the 4th doctor. sad

i wish that gaia had a multi-colored jacket so i could do the 6th doctor sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:03 pm
Aniera_Dragon_Wolf
I wish I owned a multi-colored jacket so I could dress like the 6th doctor. I do have a half made really really long scarf and long coat for cold weather. smile  

XellosRei

gorramKayna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:39 am
Aniera_Dragon_Wolf
Quote:

I think the closest you could get would be the 'Anti-Fashion Technically Colored Dreamcoat'

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games