Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[FIN] Exploring our Home (Kamau & Kokoro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy_Roxanna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KamauKibwe, or Kam as he was normally referred to had woken and instantly started to pace. His muscles twitched beneath his soft baby fur and his eyes darted about with curiosity. Today he was going to go out and explore, finally after working off a little of his energy he slipped out away from his caretaker and into the lush jungle covered ruins.

He had no thought for food or water, yet, instead he was focused on mapping his home out in his mind. His ears perked and he turned curiously, was one of his siblings also going out to explore today? Feeling somewhat responsible for the well being of both his sisters he moved to see if it was either of them, and if they needed help or company.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 pm
Koko's light green eyes scanned the ruins about her as she laid out on one of the large blocks. She had spent most of the morning trying to get up onto it and didn't seem to interested in leaving it. She flicked her tail a little as she watched the area around her before hearing a flutter as she turned t see her mothers bird perched on a near by branch as if watching her.

The little female paid no mind to him or her brother as she turned slightly curling up to take a nap in on her dimly lit bolder space from the tree cover high above. She began to hum a small little tune as the bird looked around nervously as she opened on eye enjoying seeing him in distress.

She then stood up moving over to the edge of the bolder. "Shall I tell dear mother that you talk Mister?" She said to the bird with a evil grin as she then squared her shoulder hunching over as she was about to pounce the bird. The bird was smart after all he was fated to be with Fumananya one of the most snappy felines in the area.

The little leopardess cub growled in annoyance before moving over to curl up once more before her eyes fell on to her brother.

"What are you doing away from her?" She said seeming to dislike the female their mother chose to watch them.

Pink Myth

Roxy_Roxanna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Kamau leapt over and sat infront of his sister looking her over to make sure she was alright. "She means well you know...but I don't like being around her, I wish we could be with mother." He huffed softly before shaking his head.

"What you doing out here alone?" Granted the same question could be asked of him, but he disliked the thought of any ill befalling his sisters. He frowned as he realized that why she may have looked fine, something was bothering her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:55 pm
The female looked at her brother still uninterested as she gave a sigh. "I don't like being with her either I like being away from all the grownups." She sated before turning her attention to the distant ruin lands. She then looked to her brother before looking back.

"Waiting." she said simply as she watched the lands as she noticed the bird fly off back to report to its master before quickly returning to his perch.

"What are you doing here?" She said as she gave her brother a cold stare. "Surely you have somewhere more interesting to be." She said as she put on of her paws over the other adjusting the way she laid before flicking her tail.

"Isn't there a place you could go exploring?" She said coldly. "You know...away from here?" She said as she began to flick her paw at him as if shooing him away.

Pink Myth

Roxy_Roxanna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Soft green eyes remained focused on his sister for a long moment before he slowly glanced away. "Waiting for what?" No one is coming for us... He thought, but he wouldn't say it, it hurt too much to think it let alone speak it. He ignored his sister's cold look and moved closer to her.

"I was exploring the ruins, but I don't want you to be alone, what if something happened to you?" He frowned slightly and looked at her seriously as she flicked her paw, he wasn't going to be discouraged so easily.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm
She sighed heavily before getting up as she jumped off from her bolder. "Fine." She spat out as she began to walk off to the edge of the colony lands wanting to get closer to the edge so she can keep an eye in the distance. She found a small ruin one she hadn't been to yet as she looked to her brother.

"Well come on slow poke!" She yelled out before looking into the darkness of the ruin as she began to walk inside. She moved into the dark room starting to investigate it as her little nose began to go crazy from all the smells inside. She kept sniffing about before finding a bed. She fell into it with a small gasp as she looked around as she put her nose to the ground.

This scent she had smelt it once before on her mother. What could it be? She kept sniffing about as she found her mother scent and that's when it hit her. This used to be their home. Her mother and her mate's...Her Kamawai.

Her face light up for the first time as she laid down and began rolling in the old bed as she purred a little curling up as she began to lick her tail finding a comfortable place to groom herself.

Pink Myth

Roxy_Roxanna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Kamau watched for a moment as his sister walked off before he leapt to his feet and rushed to follow her. "Coming!" It was likely that Kamau would have followed his beloved sisters off a cliff if they asked it of him. He couldn't help but want to ensure their well being.

He watched as she sniffed around his own eyes scanning around the ruins curiously. He pawed at some rubble curiously and grinned as he uncovered a carved ivory idol. He rolled it out from where it had been buried and grinned as he saw the leather cord it hunt from. "Neat!" He wriggled his head into the loop and puffed his chest up proudly the ivory jaguar dangling there.

He turned to see his sister rolling on the bed and smiled moving over and sniffing curiously. "Smells like...like mama, and?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm
Kokoro'nthanda looked to her brother with a smile on her face something he had never seen before. She wasn't one to show her emotion other then her coldness towards others. But there she was showing her emotion as she even giggled a little rolling around in the bed once more before moving over looking at the ornament around her brothers neck.

"Ohhh pretty!" She exclaimed a little as she hunched down onto her belly before bring a paw up to playfully tap at it. She then jumped away as she began searching for more things around the den before finding a collar encrusted with diamonds. She smiled as she pulled the collar onto her as she looked to her brother.

"Well?" She said smiling as she moved closer to him as the sun from the entrance hit the collar as she let out a gasp as little sparkles where casted around the room.

"Wow~" She said as she looked around the room smiling as she thought about her mother and Kamawi.

Pink Myth

Roxy_Roxanna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Kamau looked at his sister a bit surprised by her smile, she looked so happy, normally she was so quiet and cold. He looked at her startled by the giggle before smiling as she batted his new adornment. He followed her watching as she dug around, the ruins were filled with all sorts of things, trash and treasure alike. He looked at the jeweled collar and smiled.

"Wow Kokoro, thats really-" He gasped as the sparkles shot around the room thanks to the sunlight. "Beautiful!" He exclaimed and nodded.

"Do you think this is where mama and..." He trailed off uncertainly, he wanted to think of Kamawi as his father.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:47 pm
She smiled nodding quickly. "I do! I do!" She exclaimed before stretching out a little yawning.

"Mmm I'm getting tired." she said as she pulled off the necklace before putting it back where she found it as she made her way to the old leaf bed curling up in her mother scent masked by another scent. That deeply earthy like smell. She smiled a little as she closed her eyes hoping to get some shut eye.

"Kamau...you think if we find him momma will love us?" She asked as she yawned a little before curling up tighter to try and keep all her body heat she could.

"I know its dangerous but I want to see him...I want to find him for momma." She said with a small yawn before she drifted off into a light sleep.

Pink Myth

Roxy_Roxanna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 pm

He moved to curl up against his sister trying to keep her warm though the weather was pleasant enough. His tail flicked out and he tilted his head considering his sisters words.

"Mama loves us...I think it's his love we have to...find...earn." His voice lowered.

"She'll be happy if he comes back, but what chance do we have of finding him if she didn't? We should wait...he'll come back...and when he sees how much we can do, he'll be proud of us...him and mama." He nodded and looked down seeing his sister drifting off.

He gave her a light nuzzle before slipping away to sit in a patch of filtered sunlight.

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games