Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:32 pm
User ImageMoray had tucked herself in for a nice evening of just watching the sun set. Nadra and the babies had gone off on a little joll and left Moray to rest and watch the sun fall. She was always happy to see the sky eat the sun in bites, leaving its crimson blood over the horizon. It reminded her of home-her bright colored clan mates. Her family. She wasn't aware of it, but her face took on a rather pained look. She missed them; her mother and father. Though she was happy here, oh yes. Happy with cubs and a lover. Happy to be apart of a pride who would let them be together. Forever.

But in her heart still beat the soul of a Kunanda lioness. She would never forget any of it. She would always remember her cousin Mawu, dark and black as the sky. She was sad when she left-she hoped she was happy now. Her mother was sad as well, knowing she may never see her baby girl again. She sighed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image

Rhindani had no care about any other pride. This was all she knew, and would know for the rest of her life. She couldn't leave. Even if she was seen as useless. She would make sure everyone knew she wasn't. She'd show them that females could do just as much as males. She eased her way threw the land unaware if anyone was out this way. She wanted to practice the things Thanos had taught her. He was helping her to be a better fighter. To beat her brother, Tokeldo.

Her tail lashed in anger as she thought of that stupid black boy with red spots. Oh how She wanted him dead. At least now, that was. She was just a cub, and didn't realize the importance of family. Even if they hated each other at a young age.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm
She caught sight of an orange form not far away. Her purple eyes focused, trying to figure out what she was? No doubt another hybrid, but what kind? Not like her children. She watched her walk, looking rather angy with her tail lashing like that-Moray's motherly instinct kicked in. She cleared her throat, to announce her presence.

She wondered if this child was also one from Thona... that horrible monster that lied and cheated his way to her babies. She could not help but feel bitter towards her new king-but would not admit it-to protect her family. "Are you alright dear?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 pm
Rhindani shot a glare at the white lioness, never seeing her before she didn't know what to do but to act harshly towards her. "Who are you? These are pride lands you know!" She said rather rudely. She didn't want to deal with anyone that wasn't part of the pride, or apart of it. She wanted to become the best in this pride. One day she'd take over, and then things would change. Though, how she'd get control of the pride was another thing. She didn't know. Since so far, the rules were only a male could be king. Then their female mate would just be there to bare children, Or that's what she got out of the whole thing.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm
Moray smiled at the young hybrid despite the hostility towards her already. She looked at the lovely coat of the young one and could not help but judge whether she would be highly ranked for her coat; like her Aunt Koi. "I know. I am apart of the pride now. Me and my family!" She said, giving a small nod. She figured that certain members did not know of their arrival-they had kept rather secluded. Just now Thuto was out and about getting used to the land.

She cleared her throat. Perhaps an introduction would be proper. "I am Moray. I came from a different pride; one much different than this one."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 pm
Rhindani had no huge rule in the pride. She was to be the lead protector of the pack, but what was that to everyone in the pack? Nothing. Just a scout really. She wasn't to fight unless told she was to fight really. She eyed the white lioness closely, part of the pride? Was the king mad? Well, probably, she didn't know, she'd never seen the so called king.

"What of it?" She said as the other said her name. She wasn't going to give her name out to someone who was probably lying to her to get out of this situation. She lashed her tail about.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm
Moray had never conversed with someone as sour as this little red lady. She just gazed down at her calmly, not seeing much in this little one to really be upset about. Why was she so hostile. She gazed sideways, away from the girl. Perhaps it was the king, Thona... She cringed at his real name... not the creature she once knew. She had to watch her son Zoran grow from afar, if she approached him he ran away from her angrily. This pride meant all sorts of sadness for Moray.

"Just thought you'd like to know my name... and it is just a statement meant to lighten the mood. You would gain a wonderful ranking in my old pride, because of your colors...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Rhindani raised a brow. "Pride based on colors, that's stupid." She told the other. It really was in Rhindani's eyes. It shouldn't be about color, it should be about brains. Not like this pride had any. The king, in her eyes, was just as dumb as the queen. Though, she truly didn't know of the king, but she knew Nande, sorta. A lioness that seemed to be stuck with a mind of a child. Where Rhindani was more like a cub stuck with a mind of a lioness. Odd the world was.

Rhindani eased up a bit, she figured she probably shouldn't be so rude to this female, if she was in the pride. She'd ask later. "I'm Rhindani, but I don't see how a name is any good in this place. Not like anyone uses names." Well, they did, but they didn't as well. Those cubs raised by Thona himself, like her stupid brother, called others nasty names rather their real names.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:21 pm
Moray was glad to notice the less hostile tone in the childs voice. She knew that others did not see her pride as others saw it, but it made sense to her... though she should probably forget about all that stuff she once knew, for she would not know it again. "I agree... colors shouldn't be the basis of someone's status... I was lowly ranked because of my coloring and yet I do not see myself as someone who deserves such lowliness. "

She cocked her head. "Well, I will only know you as Rhindani, the lady of orange and red... one of the members of the pride that I am already fond of. Even in your voice I can tell that you are knowledgeable in your young age. You remind me of my daughters... they always were very smart for their age... " She said, looking down at the little girl with a smile. Her daughters made her proud and so did Thuto... if only she could know if Zoran was the same.

Her heart felt sore for a moment. "I do not if my missing son is smart."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 pm
Selfish minded female. Did she not know her place at all? Who cares on what rank they got and how they got it. It didn't matter how good the rank ones, you were in it for a reason. Unless you could prove you deserved more, you shouldn't think you deserve more. Rhindani shot her a glare, but only momentarily. "I'm no lady of colors." She spoke kind of offended by the female's title for me. "Future head protector" She spoke. It wasn't a place to be proud of. Thona figured she'd die fast when she was older, which was probably the only reason he allowed Akeldama to announce her future rank.

She didn't care who she was like, she was sure they were nothing like her. Her tail lashed three times, then stopped. Yet she said nothing towards it, nor towards the missing son. It was none of her business nor any interested to her. He was probably dead some where or something.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:09 pm
It was just who she was. She may have left her home pride but in her heart she would still beat on as a Kunanda. She looked down to the little red female, understanding that she was raised here-and this was what she knew. She had to remind herself that not all prides worked the same way as her old one did. She didn't know if she would like this one even. She was becoming skeptical but-she would not leave.

Not now.

"I see... so you will have the whole pride to protect then!" She said, looking at her with admiration. Such a place in a pride; she knew nothing of that. She was not the lowest ranking female, but she was still close to it. Her cousin Mawu-was all black; a curse.

"I fell much more protected knowing you will someday keep us all safe..." She added in all sincerity.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Rhindani didn't know what this female was getting at, was she sucking up to her because one day she'll have control of the pride. At least in Rhindani's eyes. She huffed abit and eyed the female. "Well, I won't be doing it all. I'll be telling other's what to do, mind you." She spat at the female. Rudeness coming back. She couldn't help it. She got angry easily half the time, and the other half of the time she was sleeping, or by herself. She lashed her tail. "Not like I could protect this huge pile of crap of a pride." She said. Of course, it wasn't the pride that she hated, just the way it was ran. She'd do much better job in her eyes.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 pm
Moray couldn't help but agree with this little lady. One, the leader was a male who had lied to Moray about many things, and stole her son away from her. Two, that son would not speak to her, look at her, say anything to her, for no good reason. That broke her heart. If he was so hurt at being taken, why didn't he want her support? She could barely stand knowing he was there and wasn't with the family. She was starting to have second thoughts about this place. It frightened her in a way. "It isn't so bad." She said simply, though her eyes and her heart were telling her other wise.

She wasn't sure if her son Thuto would stay either, he didn't fit it. In reality, no one did. She felt ashamed for being so crushed by her past that the present was starting to seem just as broken and hopeless as her past home. "I don't mind it..."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:24 am
Rhindani eyed her. "You lie so loudly with your face. You say one thing, but you don't mean it. You hate it here, don't you?" Rhindani asked. She wasn't stupid, nor would she let the female try to fool her. She lashed her tail. "The pride is full of children, such as myself. " She began to speak. "There is no pride until everyone can learn to get over their differences and become adults."

Of course she hardly knew what she was talking about. "In time the pride will be great, but you don't see that, do you?" Sure the king was a jerk, and sure he'd be there for a long time, but just because of him didn't mean the pride couldn't work together. She'd make it work. Apart for her and her brother. She'll make sure she'll never have to see him much.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:20 pm
She looked sullen at the young ones words. She nodded, not saying much other than that. Moray did not fit in... neither would Nadra. Even her son Thuto would not fit in and she suspected he would leave them. She looked at the female and smiled. "You are very good with emotions..." She said softly. "I think you will do great in the future... " She said with a small smile, one of truth and almost admiration.

She wished she could be as head strong and loyal as this lady could. She sat and lifted her head, wondering where Nadra was.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff