Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am
So I'm really struggling in real life. I know that other people do have it worse than me, a lot of others, but right now I really need prayers.

You see, someone I love and care about plans on joining the Marines. When I put in a prayer request for her though in church, someone who didn't even seem to want to be there went and told her and I got into a bit of trouble. This someone also seems to be distancing herself from me and the rest of the family. It's bad enough that I won't see her, but it's even worse that I haven't seen much of her.

I don't want to go into details right now, but I'm leaving my parents' house to go stay with a cousin, and if things don't work out there it doesn't seem like I'll be welcome back here, yet I doubt things will work out there...but I don't want to end up on the streets, and it's seeming more and more likely. Please pray for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:21 am
I pray that his highness Jesus Christ shows you the way through this rough time in your life. I pray that he opens your eyes to his good works in this world and that your dear friend is kept safe through her journey.  

Crystal Sailor Pluto

Eternal Gatekeeper

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:19 am
Lord Jesus, I pray that you help Zerotheslayer through whatever she may be having trouble with right now. I pray that her friend will be safe and I pray that Zerotheslayer will always be welcomed back to the family.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:13 am
I will be praying  

mimiru22

ferret658

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 am
Lord, we thank You for the friendship between Zero and her friend. Keep your hand on her friend while this person is away. Open her family's eyes to her worry and her concern for her friend. This is on Your hands, Father. Please do what is right for her and keep Zero safe.In Jesus' name, Amen.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games