Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion
MRP: Side Conversations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 am
Knowing just how such a situation felt, she looked down, her thoughts momentarily clouded with memories from her own experience growing up..."Mm...that's something good come of it, at least. It helps to have a friend...someone to hold onto, when everyone else is..." She stopped, suddenly realizing what she was saying. She didn't want to be pitied, though, thinking about it, who could understand better than he? He had probably suffered under it worse than she, at that...maybe it was best to just leave it at that. Biting her lip again, she looked up, pushing all thoughts of times past from her mind. What was behind her didn't matter anymore, and she was determined to think of something more cheerful to talk about. "You do seem very close. I suppose some good can come of even the most miserable of circumstances, at least some of the time."

It was as he had thought. From the way she had spoken about her town, it was fairly evident that she'd not be missing it. It was clear from her face that she had suffered similar treatment, but she'd been all alone. Matasoga had Kromli's adoration and Apep's constant companionship, while she may very well have had no one to turn to.
"Had you any peers to turn to in your town?" he asked softly. "Anyone that suffered the same groundless fear and hate and the same ridicule?"

"There were two who treated me differently, who were actually kind to me..." she answered, "but they weren't the same. They were downright respected, at that. But I was still glad to have them, until one abandoned me when I was still young, and the other...well. I guess she's still around, but I never really got a chance to say goodbye to her...I just couldn't stay any longer, and while my chance was there..."

"I'm sorry you didn't get to say goodbye," he said. "If you'd like, I'm sure that our travels will bring us back that way, sometime. Maybe a lull in our travels in the near future will even allow us to go back, if you like. If nothing else we can send word with a messenger.
"But in a sense, I can't help but feel a bit glad that it happened that way. Sometimes I can't help but feel that I tore this small-town girl away from everything that she wanted and plunged her into a mercenary life that she could not have imagined, much less wanted. If it weren't for your disdain of the life you lead, I think I would eventually have no choice but to take you back, someday." He gently placed a large, four-clawed hand on her own dainty hands, as if to reflect a contrast to the reactions they had to the lives they'd come from. "And I'd really hate to lose you."

A little startled by his touch, she looked down at their hands on the table for a moment, before looking back up at him, smiling a little. "Well, thanks. It's really nice to matter so much to someone..especially someone like you." Instantly regretting adding the last part, she blushed and stumbled over her words trying to undo what she had said. "I mean, because you're...well, I look up to you, and you're important, and...well, I guess I really wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for you. I'm certainly glad to have left, too...though, I think I would like to go back, one day, to see her...if only for a short visit. Much as I miss her, being back in that place would just make me desperate to leave all over again" she added, the mere thought of returning to her town for any extended length of time making her tense slightly, recalling the hatred that would await her there. She remembered all too well what it had been like, and if not for Elena, she would certainly avoid ever going there again...

He took her hand and but was only able to give it a brief squeeze before withdrawing it to make room for the plates that the server had returned with. With the plates in front of them, he would have liked to give her a moment to reflect on the conversation but knew that she was just as likely to feel ill at ease in the ensuing silence that he felt that she may have considered awkward, so he went right on ahead with the next topic, as he picked up a knife and fork and began cutting into the mutton, which was satisfyingly tender. He did not, however, take a bite until she had at least taken up her own silverware and attend to her meal.
"I've been meaning to bring something up with you," he began. "And I do hope you'll take no offense, but it's on the subject of your clothing.
"Have you noticed how many of the street performers out about the large cities dress in such... Unusual and sometimes grand if not downright flashy attire?" he asked, but dropped his intonation at the end to give the sentence the sound of the rhetorical question that it was intended to be.
"The reason is this," he said, pausing to place a piece of warm mutton in his mouth and chew it while he returned his hands to the task. After swallowing, he continued "When people lay eyes on them, they know them to be street performers. They know that they want some measure of attention and are putting on a show. They know that if one stops to listen for long, that they are expected to pay in coin for the performance that they're given.
"If, on the other hand, they see someone in normal peasant garb playing, for all they know they might have chosen an oddly conspicuous place to practice their scales. The only difference is the quality of the sound, which the average passerby may very well not take the time to notice. This is especially true in the case of the nobles, who are the most well-equipped to pay generously, as they either are terribly busy or make a habit of appearing to be."
He took another bite, once again allowing the words to sink in. Once he had finished chewing and washed it down with a sip of meade and a gulp of water he concluded with, "What I'm saying is that you must grab their attention immediately or you may lose the income. Do you follow me?"

Starting at her own meal shortly after it arrived, she listened intently as she ate, thinking the matter over. "Yes, I suppose that does make sense...I'd never really thought about it before. I suppose it would be nice if I could earn a little more here and there...and if it's simply a matter of changing clothes, then it only makes sense, doesn't it?"

"I know someone... Actually, the person that designed my coat. I warn you, he's a bit eccentric, but he's very talented. He'll ask you a few questions and based on that have something for you in a week or so, usually," he said. "Would you like to go see him after we've eaten?"

"Oh, alright...well, yes, I'd like that. Standing out a little more could be really helpful, I guess, and if you think he's suitable, then certainly," she answered. "What sort of things does he ask?"

"I don't really remember what it is that he asked me but I get the impression that he gets a lot of what it is that he needed from just a glance. Going to see him... Well, it's usually a bit of an adventure in and of itself," he said, taking another bite.
He was rather curious as to what he'd come up with for her but he had no doubt that he'd like it and was quite confident that she would, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 am
"Oh? How so?" she asked, taking another bite from the plate of steak in front of her. She was curious now, about who exactly this person was, and why going to see him would be difficult...surely it would make more sense to be easily accessible to anyone requiring his services...ah well. Nothing to do but wait and see. When she met this mysterious person, it might make more sense to her.

When he finished chewing, he said, "It's just always interesting because he is. You never know quite who else you're going to see there or how he might react to new people. The best that I can really tell you is that you'll see when you get there, but I think you'll like him."

"Ah...well, alright then. If nothing else, it sounds like it'll be a most interesting experience..." she smiled, before taking a bite from her plate. She finished chewing, then added "And I trust your judgment. I'm sure whatever he comes up with will do nicely."

"I've trusted him quite a bit and he's never done me wrong. He may, at some point, refuse to serve you until you promise to stop wearing his old work, but only if he already has something new that he insists that you wear instead," Matasoga chuckled, although he was quite serious. That was, in fact, why he no longer wore the old tails coat that the tailor had made for him.
"He goes by the name of Niz" he said. "I'm fairly certain that it's short for something but I'm not sure what. That's all I've ever known him by, though I hear that several years before I arrived here that he was going by something else, though I don't remember what it was."

"Oh, okay...well, he sounds like an interesting character. I'll be happy to meet him, I'm sure," she said. "And it might even be nice to have some new clothing. I don't think I really have anything tailored to fit, just for me, so...that'll be new." She smiled, before taking a sip of water. "I've never really bothered, before, but even if just for a slight increase in coins being tossed at me, it seems like a good idea."

"I think you'll rather like it," he said. He noted, with pleasure, the girl's lack of vanity, but he thought that she may come to like wearing such a coat as this and proud feelings fostered by being dressed in so regal a manner, even if it didn't excite the same sense of purpose that it did for Matasoga.
He took a bite and after a moment's silence, while his mouth was full, he segued into more trivial matters as he finished off the last bit of mutton and drained his cup of meade, while waiting for Torzeh to finish, doing his best to keep the flow of conversation so as not to give the impression of someone who was waiting or make her feel rushed or hurried.

Torzeh took her time finishing her meal, enjoying their conversation, but still finished fairly soon after Matasoga had. After the last few morsels were gone, she took another sip of water, then smiled. "Well, that was lovely. I can see why you like it here."

He smiled, dropped a few coins which made for an appropriate (if slightly generous) tip, and blew out the candles. He took her hand, both because he wanted to and because he knew that she couldn't see as well as he could in low-light conditions such as this, and led her towards the front, where he paid for their food. He then walked outside with her, hoping that stepping into the light after so much time wouldn't be too much of a shock on her human eyes (as he understood that they usually had a harder time with quickly changing light levels than those of his race did).
"The store's in this direction," he said turning, though he still hadn't let go of her hand.

When they reached the front of the restaurant, she began to dig through her bag to find her coins. Turning back, however, she found that Matasoga had already paid for them. Slightly embarassed, she slipped them back into her bag and thanked him. Once outside the resteraunt, blinking in the sudden bright light, she noticed that he still held her hand. Lookong up at him, she smiled warmly. "Okay. Lead the way."

He walked to the nearest busy street and flagged down a coach, helping Torzeh in before being seated himself. "I don't know that we'll make it there and back in time if we walk" he said as the coach rolled on. "You never know how long it will take when you're dealing with him."
He continued telling her a bit about Niz and some of the strange and bizarre stories that happened while he was at his shop over the course of the ride. After something like 15 to 20 minutes, they arrived. Matasoga paid the driver and helped Torzeh out of the coach.
He walked to one of the more elaborate stores that was stone but painted a dark green. Large windows showed a view of fashions that ranged from almost practical to completely ridiculous. Several patrons perused the selections and just above the window sil the head of a white-haired, rather ageless looking gnome could be seen as the figure walked from one end of the store to the other.
"Here we are," he said, bracing himself for the encounter.

Torzeh

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm
Niz was quite bored and could tell by the look of the plainly dressed rabble that had come into his store that he wouldn't sell any of his masterpieces the the bland, milquetoast folks that had wandered in today.
The door opened and the bell rang. He looked over, his hopes quite low to find that a gorgeous coat walked in, followed closely by a glorious silk cape, neatly creased pants and shoes made of fine leather, topped off by a felted hat. Many of the articles were unmistakably his own. Upon closer inspection, he realized that the clothes had brought Matasoga with them.
Pleased, he looked over and his pleasure turned to shock at the peasant's outfit that accompanied him. He saw that a rather pretty girl had been trapped and imprisoned within their cheap and contrived confines for far too long (for even a second in such a dull ensemble was far too long.
"Welcome back, Matasoga. How long has it been? Yes far, far too long. Come in, come in. You've brought me a girl this time? How nice. I prefer the male aesthetic but there's so much more that you can do with the female body. Step over this way so that I can take your measurements," he said in what seemed a single breath.

"Hello Niz. We'd like a coat," he said, feeling quite tired already. He had honestly rather exhausted himself with one look at gnome. He was wearing a top hat that was very near to being as tall as he was in a shade of violet that seemed almost to have the ability to scream. He was wearing a tailed coat the tails of which reached the floor and dragged for a full foot behind him. A cravat pin with a stone nearly the size of the gnomes fist secured a canary-yellow ten-tiered cravat in place. The entire suit he wore was embroidered at every seam with golden threads and tiny stones studded the lapels, rather completely covering them. The suit he was wearing probably cost more than the building he worked from.
The last time Matasoga had been here, Niz spoke with an accent that no one seemed quite able to place. Matasoga was completely certain that Niz had trained himself to speak that way just to be a little more different. There was no telling how long that may have taken him, but evidently it was already passe.
As bizarre, quirky, and strange as he was, Matasoga couldn't help liking the little fellow, at least a bit, but a little bit of Niz went a long way.

"Oh, honey a coat won't save this mess," he said to Matasoga looking only at the stitching in Torzeh's outfit. "I insist on a complete do-over."
He stood on a crate, pulled from his pocket some measuring tape and began taking her measurements.

"Have you considered the possibility that perhaps the new coat was for me?" Matasoga asked.

"Hah!" Niz said at a far greater volume than was needed, still not looking up. "There is no possibility, unless you have taken leave of your senses. You're already wearing a Niz original. For the times it is perfect. I'll tell you when you're needing a new coat."
With an exaggerated and unnecessary wave of his hand and flick of the wrist a piece of parchment rose from the open side of the crate upon which he stood, and a state-of-the-art inkpen took down the measurements he'd taken. Both remained suspended as he looked to the girl and said "Tell me about yourself."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 am
"Er...okay then..." Stunned by the appearance and manner of the odd little gnome, Torzeh could think of nothing else to say. She stood awkwardly while she was measured, staring at him. "He certainly is...interesting, I suppose..." she thought to herself, a little unsettled. "Still, he seems harmless, just...enthusiastic...". She glanced up at Matasoga, who didn't look at all surprised by his behaviour. "What sort of things do you want to know?" she asked, speaking this time out loud to the gnome.

"Just tell me what it is that you think that I should know," he said. "That too is part of what it is that I need to hear to make something that's just right for you,"
It was, indeed, only because of such an interview that Matasoga was able to get a coat that was suitable for him. Were Niz left entirely to his own devices, he'd most likely have a coat made of a shade of orange that was so obnoxious that it almost glowed in the dark.

"Um...well...I play music..." she started awkwardly, unsure of exactly what to say. "The coat, or...clothes, well...the idea is to attract attention, so I look more like a street performer, and less like...me, I guess. Not, er, too colourful, though..." she added hastily, trying not to look at his clothing as she said it. "I don't think...I mean, I'm not a very colourful kind of person, really, or overly noticable. I'm just...different."

He framed her up in his hands, closing one eye and looked through. It helped to focus on specific parts and help him to focus in on specific areas and how best to go about accentuating her figure.
Matasoga added that she was one of his soldiers and a look that provided some unity with his own might be best, though Niz gave no indication that he noticed. Matasoga did not repeat himself.
"Alright," Niz said at length. "All I have to do now is wait for an epiphany."
It was about three to five seconds later when Niz clapped once yelled "Genius!" and dismissed them. "I'll have it finished in a week. Take care, now."

Torzeh stood waiting for the gnome to say something, a little uncomfortable with being stared at for so long, no matter what the reason. She certainly wasn't used to it, and while this odd little stranger was interesting in a way, she was a little tired of his bizarre behaviour. When he finally did speak, she nodded, a little relieved. "Alright...see you later, then..." she said, not entirely enthusiastic about returning.  

Torzeh

tinuviel_nyx
Crew

Learned Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Continued from the conversation with Daemon on page 26

Tinuviel shrugged at his comment that he had asked the right person for information. "I don't know about that. Your companion is Elven, is she not? I'm sure someone of pure blood would have more to offer than one of my position.
She did not mind speaking with the half-fiend about such things, but she was afraid that the more time she spent in conversation with him the more he would try to whittle out of her about more confidential items. If she appeared to be his friend, it would seem strange for her not to answer when those questions inevitably came, so it would be best to maintain a good distance between them now.

Daemon wanted to ask what the rest of Tinuviel's pedigree was, as she was definitely odd, but refrained. It would be unwise to press any information out of her this early on. Besides, he was happy to simply be learning about this world and its people, his own people, in this case.
"She is, indeed," He looked to where Kryptis was setting up the tent with the armored woman for a moment before continuing. "However, I was hoping to make it a bit of a surprise for her when I learn of our people's customs and history." The words flowed from him so effortlessly he could hardly believe what he was saying. It was a few moments before he realized the strangest part: it was true. Although he had only had the idea in that moment, he felt as though it had actually been there for some time now. A genuinely kind gesture to impress and grow closer to her. "How very strange." He let these thoughts pass quickly from his mind. He would contemplate their meaning later.

Pursing her lips in thought a moment, she said, "That's rather the endeavor you've undertaken. One cannot possibly hope to learn everything in a few days' time. I would really recommend just perusing a few decent books on the matter the next time we are in town."

"Well, I am hoping to learn from you for longer than a few days, but getting a few books is good advice. I shall have to visit the library in Harne, if they have one. But for the time being I'm sure we can hit the highlights."

Not wanting to be rude, she wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want Kromli to think she had forgotten about his language lessons, as he surely would upon seeing her talking with Daemon, but she also didn't want to incur Daemon's ire.
"I do apologize, but I've already committed my time to something else. I'd be happy to continue discussing this until the others arrive, but otherwise it will have to be at another time."

"I understand. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes to learn from your undoubtedly vast repertoire of knowledge. I appreciate that you are willing to sit with me for whatever time is available."

While mildly surprised at how cooperative Daemon was being, Tinuviel stated her thanks. She then proceeded to tell him what she knew of the various religious traditions among the elves until the rest of the group returned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 pm
Continued from Tinuviel's conversation with Kromli on page 26
"Okay. It sounds like you were able to make a good amount of progress on your own. I'll say a few sentences in Elven, and when I'm done, you try to tell me what was said. Okay?" Without waiting for an answer, she proceeded to speak to him in Elven.

"Le suilon. Eneth nin Tinuviel. Ni meren le govaded. A le?"

"'Hello. My name is Tinuviel...' I don't know the middle part..." he said.

She proceeded to explain the part he had not understood, and for the remainder of the lesson, she asked simple questions (name, race, etc.) and corrected any mistakes in his answers. Even when she began to get tired, she kept the lesson going, her logic being that the more he used the language the more he'd understand. If they had lessons like this every night, he would be able to have simple conversations within the span of a few months.

He tried to speak, as well, but the words felt very strange as he spoke them. Also, Goblin being his only foreign language, the accent was applied to every other language that he spoke, with the least familiar finding the strongest affectation. It took all night just to turn his gutteral raspings into something that sounded passably Elven.
It was so engaged that Kromli spent the rest of his evening and a good bit of his night. As the night wore on, he normally might have asked her if she wanted to stop, but as far out of her way as she had gone, he wasn't going to be so discourteous as to let a little thing like fatigue get the better of him if she was still able and willing to teach. He kept up the exchange for as long as he could, but eventually, behind the cover of his book, interested though he was, he drifted to sleep, his bedroll still rolled up on his backpack next to him.

tinuviel_nyx
Crew

Learned Bibliophile

tinuviel_nyx
Crew

Learned Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 pm
Continued from page 29
Uncertain if he intended to continue lessons with her or ask another of the party, Tinuviel stated, "I don't know that I'd fit that description, as I've not taught anyone before, but I'd be glad to continue if you should like."

Kromli contained the rush of enthusiasm that he felt, but allowed his smile to widen a bit as he said, "I'd like that," but hoped that the conversation would end soon. He had no doubts that acting as he believed Matasoga would behave would bring him good things, but he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep his own reins quite so tight.

Eager to pick up where the lessons had left off a few days ago, Tinuviel replied, "Well, if you talk to Matasoga I'm sure he'll let you ride inside today so we can work. Though, I'm not quite sure how important he might find the study of Elven..." She rather doubted that Matasoga would approve, as it was far from integral to the hunting of vampires, and he seemed to care for little else.

"Oh, sure," he replied. "I'll go ask him now, before we get moving again." He nodded and tugged lightly on the brim of his hat, his mastery of Matasoga-esque behavior complete.
He started to turn to leave, but stopped and said, "Unless there's anything else..." His feigned nonchalance, so long as it wasn't negatively received, could let him walk away feeling like a winner.

Tinuviel shook her head in reply, hoping that Matasoga would assent to Kromli's request. She didn't really expect that he would, but perhaps he would prove her wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:00 am
((From page 32.))
He smiled. This girl always seemed to be eating fruit. He decided to make a note of this, in case he ever decided to buy her an edible gift. Though he was loathe to do so he decided to change the topic to less happy but more necessary matters.
"Are you worried about tonight?" he asked.  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Torzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 am
"Oh...well, yes, a little." She turned her head and looked away for a moment. "Or..maybe more than a little. It's frightening, but...I'm not going to let it bother me. As long as we all stay focused and all that, we should be okay...right?" She looked back at him, biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:26 am
His smile broadened as he simply swam in her expressions. Her face was so easy to read, all of her emotions on her sleeve. She completely lacked the duplicity of most bards and while he knew that it could be a liability and may force him to keep her in the dark on some matters in the future, for now he could not help but smile.
"Just stay close and listen to me as usual," he softly intoned, patting her hand, comfortingly. "And no harm shall befall you."  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Torzeh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 am
She looked up at him and smiled, all but forgetting what she was worrying about. "Yes...I suppose you're right. I'll feel much safer for knowing you're around." Realizing, after she'd already said it, that this sounded ridiculous, she looked away and mumbled "You know, because you've done things like this, and you're prepared, and strong, and you know what you're doing..." Feeling more embarassed by the moment, she decided to just end it there and simply nodded, hoping that it would seem like she'd made some point with her rambling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 am
Matasoga chuckled again. She seemed to say all of the right things without ever meaning to. He was glad for the table between them, as the temptation to hug her would just be too much.
He reached across and pat her head, lightly. She was not just his Lieutenant, and never would be. She was his friend and in some ways almost like a ward. He gave up the facade, for just a moment, shifted one reptilian eye towards her and made his expression one of only slightly guarded sincerity.
"I'll keep you safe, Torzeh, because I don't know what would become of me if I were ever to lose you," he said simply, tenderly flicking a lock back behind her ear as he slowly withdrew his hand.  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Torzeh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:17 am
Torzeh smiled and blushed a little, looking down at the table in front of her shyly. It felt good to matter so much to someone she cared about. Still, at the same time, she found herself oddly frightened by the idea. Being important to someone else was something she wasn't really used to at all, and she hadn't really stopped to think about it. After all, the only other person she'd ever really known to care about her was someone she'd simply left behind, without so much as a goodbye...what was to stop her from abandoning someone else like that? The idea scared her. She liked how it felt to think she was important to Matasoga, and he was certainly important to her, but maybe it would be best if she tried to keep that to herself...at least until she'd thought about this further.

Realizing that her smile had faded a long while ago, and that she'd been sitting in silence, she mumbled a response. "Oh, um...I'm sure you could find someone else to replace me. I'm not that good at...well, a whole lot, really." She made the mistake of looking him in the eye for a moment, before quickly looking down at the table again, instantly feeling foolish and awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:36 am
Matasoga's smile waned as well. That wasn't the expected reaction, at all, but then this one had always been a little unpredictable.
"Your abilities, I could perhaps eventually replace," he said with uncharacteristically frank and blunt honesty. "But that's not what I'm talking about. It's not just your music that's good for morale and not just your magic that sustains us... At least not me."
The way that she looked away... Something was bothering her. Had he crossed the line as a commander? Was that what was making her uncomfortable? That would explain why she didn't return it and made such a distancing comment. Perhaps it was time to step back.

The two spoke pleasantly until their meal was concluded.  

Matasoga
Captain

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

tinuviel_nyx
Crew

Learned Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 am
Continued from page 33
As the woman spoke of leaders and followers, Tinuviel could not help but to interject. "You're wrong!" she exclaimed before catching herself. She paused a moment, then said, "No one is born a leader or a follower. And if Kromli learned to have confidence in himself, he could lead Matasoga's ragtag group twice as well. A leader needs empathy, and Matasoga has none. He cares only for what success his pawns bring him. I may not have known him long, but I can tell that Matasoga is a cold, calculating man."  
User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff