Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion
MRP: Side Conversations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 am
Daemon looked to her, "Indeed, but I think we should first find out at least a little bit about where we're heading." He motioned towards the city. "Come on, let's go back to town, I'll buy you a drink, whatever you like and we can find out what we're getting ourselves involved with."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:41 am
She nodded and followed Daemon back to the town.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:58 am
Daemon and Kryptis headed back to the town of Lorelei, Daemon felt the events that had just transpired were odd indeed and planned on finding out whatever he could about this "Bogtown" as soon as he got back to town. In order to do this however he found it practical to disguise his fiendish features. While fear is a wonderful motivator, it also makes it difficult to seek information discretely. Daemon felt discretion would be wise if he were to pursue this curious affair further since whatever power lay in Bogtown was potent enough to put the fear of a god in that man. As they walked Daemon reached into his bag and pulled out a silver circlet, "As much fun as I was having intimidating the commoners of this world I think discretion would be best if we are to gleam any information from the people here." Daemon placed the circlet upon his head and as he did so his form changed, his horns and wings melted away leaving a man who looked entirely elven in his place. He was loathe to change his appearance further, a bit of pride getting in the way of wisdom, so he looked as though he was simply a pure blood Gray Elf instead of only half. Though without his fiendish features he had a far different appearance nonetheless. Tying his hair back further changed the way his likeness was perceived. "There," he said to Kryptis, grinning widely as they closed in on the city walls, "how do I look."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:02 am
"A wise decision. Intimidation may be amusing, but one gathers more useful information with a more pleasant approach." She eyed the circlet curiously as he withdrew it from the bag and watched as he placed it on his head, her unspoken question answered when his fiendish features melted away, dissolving back into his flesh. It seemed he didn’t possess an innate ability to alter his appearance.
A small smile pulled at her lips. The nature of the lower planes was not taught in depth in her old home, and considering her bloodline, it was a subject of great interest to her. She was glad to see that by following Daemon she would learn something of such beings.
She slowed her steps when he asked his question, falling behind for a moment so she could more easily take in his new appearance. She grinned and said, “Much less interesting. Not bad though.”  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:03 am
An expression of mock disappointment came across Daemons face at her comment. "Well I must say I agree...come on, I believe I owe you a drink."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:04 am
She laughed at the look he gave. “Well the wings are quite a defining feature,” she said as she caught up to him again.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:08 am
They entered the city and traveled to a tavern on the other side of the city so as not to be recognized by those that saw them the day before. The city being large, they should be able to mingle unnoticed quite easily. While at the tavern they begin questioning people about Bogtown. Their efforts however were in vain as no one seemed to know anything about it, or even that such a place existed.
Daemon sits exasperated at a table with Kryptis after another failed attempt to gain any knowledge on the matter. "Well, maybe that man was simply insane, I have not been able to find anyone who even knows of such a town." He paused a moment ordering a drink from a nearby bar wench, whose reaction to him was far more pleasant than the last one due to his new appearance. "Have you found anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:10 am
"Not a soul I've spoken to seems to have heard of it," she says after giving the woman her order. "It seems the man was just out of his mind...." She pauses for a moment, looking across the room as she thinks. "Or perhaps that isn't the name of the place. Maybe it was simply a town within a bog that he was referring to. Have you heard of any such towns nearby?"  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 am
"Having only just entered your realm I am completely unaware of its geography." Daemon pondered for a moment. "Something put a great fear in that man though, I just can't see such a thing being the ramblings of an insane man, though humans are a pathetic lot, who knows."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 am
"We've been inquiring into nearby southern towns all day. No one you've spoken to has mentioned a bog?  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:13 am
"No but it seems that no one here travels that way much. Maybe we can find a topographical map and look for swamplands to the south. It's a long shot but it may be the only clue we'll get." Daemon paused for a moment taking a sip of his newly arrived drink. "I would normally have no interest in such a thing, but whatever put that much fear into that man we encountered must be powerful, and power always interests me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 am
"It should be fairly easy to tell if such a town exists, even if nobody here can tell us anything. If there is a swamp or marshland to the south, and a road cuts through it, there is almost certainly a town within. If the road circumvents the area, there may be a town somewhere along the outskirts. In either case, a cartographer should be able to tell us something useful."
She paused as well when the drinks arrived, and sipped at hers. "Adventurers who travel into swamps sometimes tell tales of strange creatures or odd goings-on. It may be an interesting venture."  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 am
Daemon smiled, she was intelligent and adventurous, a good combination along with all of her other...appealing characteristics. "Indeed, plus it may give me the time to hear the rest of your story."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:16 am
"And it will give me a chance to hear yours," she replied as she sipped her wine.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers