Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion
MRP: Side Conversations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:18 am
"What did?" she asked, tilting her head and furrowing her brow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:19 am
"The..." He clenched his head in his free hand, shaking it violently. "Can't say...can't say!"  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:19 am
"If you won't give us your reason, then we are under no obligation to comply."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 am
The man seemed to slump in Daemon's hand, hanging there like a thatch doll, Daemon was about to set the man down when he sprang back to life, pulling a knife from his belt and slashing a Daemon's wrist. Daemon dropped him, more out of surprise then any sort of pain since mundane weapons could do little to spill his devil's blood. The man then lunged at Kryptis, attempting to grab her with all the manic speed of a desperate man.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am
Kryptis's eyes widened in surprise as the knife flashed out and the man dropped to the ground. She tried to quickly back away, but his lunge closed the distance too fast. She tried to fall back to keep him from grabbing her. As she threw herself back, her gaze fell over the man's knife. Keeping her focus on it, she invoked a word of the secret language of vile gods: "Break," she commanded. Dark energy flowed into the man's blade, shattering it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:24 am
The man went un-phased by the loss of his weapon, the broken fragments fell from his hand as he feverishly closed the distance between them, his hands outstretched grasping at Kryptis, hoping to carry her off.

Daemon moved in behind the man, drawing his sword as he strove to catch him.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:26 am
Kryptis hit the ground and tried to roll out of the man's way, but he was already on her. "What in the Hells are you doing?!" she demanded, trying to push him away. When that failed, she started kicking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:28 am
The man's adrenaline gave him uncanny strength and the ability to ignore the kicks to his body, he lifted her off the ground and slung her over his shoulder.

All of this took only moments but it was more than enough, Daemon caught up as the man stood and planted his sword in his back, just below Kryptis' head, Daemon's face was calm, uncaring.  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 am
She continued kicking as she was slung over the man's shoulder, eyes widening further as she saw Daemon's blade arcing in. She squealed and pushed her head up out of the way, though too late to avoid the spray of blood, then fell unceremoniously to the ground with the man. She scrambled to get out from under him, backpedaling on all fours to put some distance between them. When it seemed he wasn't going to jump up and grab her again, she wiped the blood off her face and looked up to Daemon. "Watch what you're doing with that thing!" she said, referring to his sword, "you almost got my head..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:31 am
Daemon wiped his blade on the dead man's clothes, then sheathed it. "I cut my first foe before I cut my first tooth, don't worry I am no amateur. I am sorry about the blood however," He reached into his bag and pulled out a small black cloth. "here, we best not let this filth's blood contaminate you." He tossed the cloth to her, it was soft, like suede but smoother and lighter. "Besides, I still need to finish hearing your story."  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am
She took the cloth and more thoroughly wiped her face off, noting afterward that the man had still not moved. She carefully poked her leg outward, nudging the man's head with her foot, and when he still didn't move, looked back up to Daemon. "Is he dead?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:34 am
Daemon looked down at the man, with his foot he slowly turned him over. The man's face was locked in a mix of fear and pain. "I'd say so...I hope such a thing does not bother you but I had little choice."  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:36 am
"Oh..." She drew her leg back in and inched away from the corpse. "Yes, it was necessary.... He seemed far too intent on having his way...." She stood and stepped to Daemon's side, handing his cloth back to him. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:37 am
"You can keep it, the way things seem to be going today you might need it." Daemon knelt down and began searching the body. "Nothing, not even a scrap of food on his stench riddled carcass." Daemon stood, "Why do you think he was so adamant? What's in Bogtown?"  

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 am
"Alright," she said and tucked the cloth into a pouch at her hip. She brushed the dust off her breeches as Daemon inspected the corpse, and shrugged in response to his question. "Only one way to find out."  
User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff