Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matasoga's Disciples

Back to Guilds

Where those loyal to Matasoga can discuss a variety of topics. 

Tags: Matasoga, Disciples, Lovelies, Minions, Friends 

Reply User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion
MRP: Side Conversations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:01 am
He laughed as well, "Well, I do try my Lady. So, tell me about yourself, let me get to know my new stalker a little."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 am
"What would you like to know?"  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:02 am
He considered it for a moment, "Alright then, tell me, honestly, why is it you have come here to this place? You mentioned yesterday you had lost your bedroll, which tells me you most likely didn't come here by design and that wherever you left from, you left in a hurry."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 am
All humor faded from her face and she pursed her lips, turning her gaze down for a moment before looking up at the ever-increasing crowd filing into the common room. "Very well but... it's getting to be a tad too busy here. Let's go for a walk, shall we?" She closed her tome and stood, holding it close to her chest.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:04 am
Daemon stood and motioned one handed towards the door and offered his other to her. "As you wish."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:05 am
She took his arm again, clutching the tome close with her other arm, and silently waited for Daemon to lead the way.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:06 am
Daemon led her outside, the day was warm. Daemon still wasn't used the look of things, the sun, the blue sky, it was all so alien to him. He peered around and saw a hill just outside of the city where they could be alone, he began walking. He kept a slower gate so that she could easily fall in step, given their height difference it was the polite thing to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am
She walked in silence until they reached the hill, stopping at the top. After a moment, without looking up, she said, "I... I was forced to leave my home, along with my brother Korlaf... I don't know how long it's been. Weeks, maybe months now. But... several days ago, we'd found a tower in the forest. It was ancient, falling apart. Korlaf said we were deep into orc lands, but... I found a spellbook inside.... I convinced him to let us stay... And then the orcs came. They cornered us in the library, and set the books on fire. I was thrown into a bookcase, and it fell on top of me. I couldn't see him...." she pulled her arm free of Daemon's to wipe at her eyes before continuing. "I could barely see through the fire, and there were so many orcs, and... and then the floor fell out from under me....
"The next thing I knew, it was morning. When I looked around, the tower was nowhere in sight. It wasn't even the same forest we were in. I was lying on top of a rune-carved stone... I suppose it must have been a gate of some sort that took me from the tower.... I had no idea where I was or where to go, so I just started walking. A few days later I happened across a little village that urged me to move on. Then a day or two of more travel brought me here...."  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:11 am
Daemon listened quietly to her story, placing a hand softly on her back as she wiped her eyes. When she was finished he took the few steps to the edge of the hill to look out towards the horizon. Not looking at her he spoke softly, "I am sorry for being so selfish towards you thus far, thinking only of my own wants and pleasures." He couldn't for the life of him understand why he cared, but he decided to make the best of it and get closer to her. "I did not know you were in such pain, I had sensed that something vexed you, but I had thought it a trifle because of how well you hid your true emotions. It is a troubling event, to loose your home and your kin, no matter what you moral inclinations."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:12 am
At first she simply nodded, and after a moment later said, "Yes, it is.... I'm glad to see I hid it so--" cutting herself off as her voice cracked. She cleared her throat, frowning at the sleight before continuing, "--Hid it as well as I did, at least for a time." She forced a small grin as she stared off into the distance.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 am
Unfortunately their little moment was short lived as a rather disheveled wayfarer made his way to them from the bottom of the hill. "You there," he said trying to catch his breath, "you two must come quickly...to Bogtown, it's to...the south, you must hurry." Daemon turned and looked quite displeased at this interruption.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:14 am
Kryptis started at the sound of the man's voice, quickly wiped at her eyes again and brushed at the hair hanging in her face. "Bogtown? Why? What's there?"  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:15 am
"There's no time, come with me now!" He screamed and lunged out to grab Kryptis by the arm.

Daemon was the faster, wrapping a clawed hand around his outstretched one, lifting him full off the ground. "Try that again and I'll have this arm." He said through clenched teeth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:15 am
Kryptis crossed her arms over her chest. "Look, if you want us to listen to you, you must first explain yourself," she said crossly to the man.  

mourn_of_blades

Shirtless Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daemon Solivagus

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 am
The man looked frantic, but surprisingly not because of the half fiend holding him off the ground, "No...no, I can't...I...it'll kill me if I say any more...it told me...it said so..."

Daemon, still holding the man aloft looked to Kryptis, one eyebrow raised.  
User-Run Role-Playing and RP Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff