Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Straight/Gay/Bi Bar
is anyone here lesbian bi or gay???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miryiah123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Skull Face Killer 888
Im straight, and I only like girls, but I have no problem with girls that like girls!!!!! Im not offended by girl on girl or nothing, but as a guy, I dont appreciate two men together!!! Now I do have sympathy for young men who were molested at a young age so they dont know any better or they were born hermaphridites!!! But as a straight guy, I just dont agree with the whole guy/guy thing!!! But as far as girls are concerned, I dont care about girl/girl, I prefer it over two guys anyday!!!!!
i find that extremely offensive and im a bi girl my best friend is gay and hes a guy the only reason you dont mind girls being together is bcuz ur attracted to it if u dont mind girl on girl then u shouldnt mind guys being together  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Im bisexual if you havent read all my posts i think im leaning more towards guys but im not sure...i was in denial...i always had an attraction to girls but i denied it...in 4th grade i caught myself staring at my teachers boobs lol...im open to my friends but not my family...my mom and dad almost found out once and they flipped out!so i keep it to myself i used to havea crush on a girl but she moved =[...my first kiss was with a girl my best friend jayjay =]  

miryiah123

miryiah123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 pm
and for all the overl religious christians out there
If you read Samual 18:1-2, after David kills Goliath it clearly describes how he enters into a bisexual relationship with Jonathan, but has to flee because Jonathan's Dad gets jealous because the people like him better. And God not only does not smite him for the bisexual relationship, he protects him and makes him King of all Israel!!! So God clearly loves bisexuals.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 pm
i'm kinda bi-straight. and it isnt cheesy!  

Exalted Prince

Gracious Lover

Dark Fallen Petals

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:25 pm
I'm Bisexual almost Lesbian
I'm having a feeling for girls more than guys now >.>"  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:43 pm
i'm bisexual more straight though, my standards for guys are way too high apparently  

Meat Vegetable

Ninjamagethief

Noble Vampire

11,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 pm
I IS BI  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:50 pm
miryiah123
Skull Face Killer 888
Im straight, and I only like girls, but I have no problem with girls that like girls!!!!! Im not offended by girl on girl or nothing, but as a guy, I dont appreciate two men together!!! Now I do have sympathy for young men who were molested at a young age so they dont know any better or they were born hermaphridites!!! But as a straight guy, I just dont agree with the whole guy/guy thing!!! But as far as girls are concerned, I dont care about girl/girl, I prefer it over two guys anyday!!!!!
i find that extremely offensive and im a bi girl my best friend is gay and hes a guy the only reason you dont mind girls being together is bcuz ur attracted to it if u dont mind girl on girl then u shouldnt mind guys being together

I agree with that being offensive(I started the forum but got a diffrent account biggrin ) It's true alot of guys have asked me to hook up with girls for their pleasure. I believe guys are so agianst gay guys because they have that little thought in their head that a gay could think sexually about them or be interested. Also, they are offended because it goes against what they think of as normal and they're the type that can't conceive of a different perspective on normal. It's not towards all straight guys though. (My 2nd reason) I had a discussion about this with some of my 5 straight friends and a few gay friends. My straight friends admitted that they were against gays because they felt that they too may have some homosexual feelings. (I had a get togethor that's why homophobes and Gays were together)  

WTF TARD

rawrilicous gir

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:38 pm
im bi and like guys more  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:03 pm
girgir002
im bi and like guys more

I adore your avi. Just to let you know. (:  

WTF TARD

niNja_sockiiZ

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 am
Silver Wind of Zom
HEHEHE Hiya all. ^^
Im BI-GAY.
If your wondering what that is then ill tell you:
Its like being bi but you lean more toward your onw gender.
It works the same way with BI-STRAIGHT:
Your bi but you lean more towards the opposite sex.
Although right now id consider myself gay.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I GOT A BF FINNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well anyway ... yeah thats me. HEHEHe ^w^

GAY PRIDE RULEZ!!!!!

hehehe im so happy for you ^-^ i hope you guys are happy with eachother ;D  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:43 am
M I Wonderland
Cinna101
im just ganna laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl AND say this fags

And I'm going to say you have proven your retarded mental state. For, you see, it has become much to idiotic to be racist or against Gays or Bi's.
It shows that you are nothing but Catholic/Christian fodder; Whether you are Catholic/Christian or not.
It was the Christians and Catholics that said "Gay's are EVIL!"
Insulting us means you have no free will of your own, and that you are not even worthy of my pity. I hope you can learn to think for yourself, instead of the little religious lemming following your Pope off the cliff.

and second, I'm bi too! ^_^
lol why are so many bisexuals here girls?

ROUND OF APPLAUSE.
man....that was truely beautiful =']
well said...well said =D  

niNja_sockiiZ

Kimanaio

Dapper Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 am
sweetz_nightmare16
M I Wonderland
Cinna101
im just ganna laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl AND say this fags

And I'm going to say you have proven your retarded mental state. For, you see, it has become much to idiotic to be racist or against Gays or Bi's.
It shows that you are nothing but Catholic/Christian fodder; Whether you are Catholic/Christian or not.
It was the Christians and Catholics that said "Gay's are EVIL!"
Insulting us means you have no free will of your own, and that you are not even worthy of my pity. I hope you can learn to think for yourself, instead of the little religious lemming following your Pope off the cliff.

and second, I'm bi too! ^_^
lol why are so many bisexuals here girls?

ROUND OF APPLAUSE.
man....that was truely beautiful =']
well said...well said =D

I AGREE! I know a bunch of Bi and Gay friends, and even though I'm straight, I think that theyre awesome friends. What do you even have against Gays and Bis anyways? Theyre great to hang out with. At times, I even envy them. They have such healthy relationships.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:06 am
I think it's because girls are more open to admit. Guys are more embaressed. I've only ever actually kissed twice. First it was with a guy who just wanted my virginity, I could break into his house and stab him to death in his sleep ccause they never lock the back door.We usued to be bff's and now he's an a** ever since he broke up with me, and I'd always been attracted a little by bothe genders then my other bff on my b-day this yar-1-5 kissed me smack on the lips and we went crazy when me her and my other friend got home we literally went insain. If we made a video and posted it on youtube it'd have alot of views and when we woke up we looked back on that night and laughed our asses off. Me and her are still really good friends and in my group of bi girls it's fun, but everyone calls us lezbo bitchs but stilll two guys have a crush on me. I LOVE MY FRIENDS, and I hate hormonal teenage boys that just want sex. Most of my really good friends in real are virgins like me, and we don't want horny guys or girls. People don't get that some people just don't have a choice with what they are attracted to. Sometimes it's just natural and all bi/lez/gay haters need to stfu and have an open mind. Next person that calls me a lezbo b***h cause I'm BI wil be slapped haha.  

Ninjamagethief

Noble Vampire

11,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Kotoroshi

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I, my dear friends, am Bisexy!
lol
My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better then yours. ;D

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Ўou sҽҽ?

Šincҽrҽly,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TCG Straight/Gay/Bi Bar

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff