Tawa'di had something to ask of the lioness that had been lingering around their lands for a while. He didn't know if it would seem horribly rude, but whatever it was, he needed to know. His tail bobbed behind him as he set out for a brisk walk, his head held high as he looked for her.

His mind wandered as his eyes searched for her. The pride was growing so large, compared to what it was when they first came here. He was so thrilled with the prospect. Everything was turning out wonderfully, and he felt at peace with fate. Finally. He knew that all his old friends, family, and clan mates would be proud of him.

"Hari?" he called out as he couldn't find her immediately. She had to be around here somewhere, if he was any good at reading the patterns that some lions had with their days. He knew he certainly did.

Tawa'di was rather right about her whereabouts, tohugh Haridid take a bit toreply. She'd been busy investigating a potential badger set when she heard her name called, and was hesitant to abandon the set (she was sitll pretty convinced there was a badger in there!). After a few moments of mulling it over, the lioness, who had beencrouched behind a flat, though somewhat tall rock (which she'd usually be on top of, getting some sun!), decided might as well get out. It was the pride leader, after all!

"Here! " She replied, leaping up onto the rock, then down on the other side, focusing on the old male.

Tawa'di chuckled, only after he had slightly jumped at the sudden appearance of the lioness. He knew that she had to be around here somewhere, but he also didn't quite expect her to just appear out of no where like she did.

His chuckling fading, as well as the feverent beating of his head, he nodded towards her, a smile still remaining on his face. "How are you doing today, Hari?" he asked, pleased that she had taken the time to step closer to him. While he wouldn't have minded going towards her, it helped him not waste what little energy he had. He sat down, settling on his rump as he had no intentions of walking away any time soon.

"Good. " She nodded politely, sitting down as well and curling her tail around her paws. "Saw Tawa earlier today. " The rather bright cub ha dbeen trying to catch a mouse and crashed into her. Then hurried off in embarassment, after, of course, apologizing profusely. Silly, silly cubs. "How about you? " She'd been around here for a while, perhaps two or three weeks, and Tawa'di was great company. She liked talking to him, and learning more about the pride.

"Oh really?" Tawa'di asked, his smile brightening. "I'm glad that they seem comfortable with you. Well, most of them, probably." Skan wasn't sure that he liked having to share what little of his father's attention he got with random strangers, and the cub was certainly talented at showing it. Or just avoiding everyone when he got into one of his moods. Hopefully he would snap out of it when he got a little bit older.

"Fairly well. I wanted to speak to you, actually, if you don't mind." He didn't really give her much of a chance to reply, though, since he was fairly certain she wouldn't mind at all. " I was wondering about how you felt on the pride," he asked, alluding to something....larger.

She nodded. Yep, the kids were nice enough! .. Save for Skan, but, then again, she'd been a somewhat weirdo kid too. So who was she to judge, really?

She blinked, he wanted to speak to her? Ooh, cool. Well, somewhat weird, should she be nervous or something? .. Nah, why should she be nervous? He was right that she didn't mind, tohugh, and Hari rather appreciated not having to say anything. .. and that was a funny question. "Well, at the risk of sounding like a suck-up.. fantastic is an understatement? " She grinned. Though, she did honsetly find the pride fantastic.

Tawa'di looked at her for a moment....and then he burst into laughter. It took a bit for him to get control of himself again. "Oh, Hari, you're entertaining at times." His tail twitched behind him as he was able to catch his breath.

"I'm mainly asking since you've fit into here so well....if you were ever interested in making his your home." He let out a soft sigh before continuing. "I don't know anything about where you came from, really. It may seem rude to ask, but you seem to enjoy it here." He chuckled. "And some of us like you here, too."

The laughing had the typical effect on her, Hari smiled like an idiot until he stopped, tohugh she still smiled, perhaps not as wide. She quietly noted how he had to catch his breath, though. Tawa'di was pretty old. Very old, actually (not that she'd say it out loud, of course. Even Hari had that much tact).

She blinked as he spoked again, and for a few moments wa ssilent, unsure of what to say. He was, essentially, inviting her to be a member, wasn't he? To say she hadn't thought about it would be a lie, she had. Hari had been a rogue untl she'd arrived here, and the fact that she'd been around for this "long" was a miracle alone. "Actually... Yeah, I have thought about it. And I do enjoy it here. "

He knew that it might seem very forward to ask, as normally it would be the other half of the party to ask; he didn't quite know if she knew to ask, though. It would be something very important, and not everyone felt that they had the courage to ask. Tawa'di knew that if she agreed, though, she would probably be a very strong member for them, as her personality was different from the others that the pride had newly accepted as their own.

"It isn't something you need to decide on immediately," he cautioned, wondering if he had started her. Maybe she wasn't expecting that at all today; it wasn't like he asked her to visit with his family and then ask. Tawa'di wasn't the type to put someone in that kind of spotlight. "I just wanted you to know that if you wanted to do so, you would be welcome here." Very much so, especially with his litter of cubs. They always wanted someone else to play with, and she was perfect for it.

She nodded quietly, though she wasn't exactly agreeing to anything in specific. Now she was just thinking a bit, on what to say and on if she really wanted this. In truth, Hari was quite glad Tawa'di had spoken up, because someone like her was just unlikely to do that herself. "I want to do so! " She said with a nod, the somewhat dorky grin back. "I'm glad you.. asked. " Well, he hadn't exactly asked.. But he had at the same time. Just not in the form of an exact question, yes. If that was making any sense.

Tawa'di nodded, his broard, warm smile returning. It seemed that he had guessed right, if he could read between what Hari was saying. All in all though, it made him pleased.

"I'm thrilled to hear that, Hari!" he said with a kind laugh, his back arching a bit higher in joy. "I'm sure all the kids would love to hear that, as well." She'd probably reach them before he could, but he didn't mind if she wanted to do that.

"You'll be perfect for us, Hari. Thank you." He offered a slight bow of gratitude and respect. He wasn't sure if she realized how much she helped his worries, but he would thank her for it regardless.

"I'm thrilled too! " She nodded happily, tail flicking out from its spot aorund her paws and instead thumping happily behind her. Ooh, the kids, yes. She wasn't totally sure if they'd like it or not, but if Tawa'di said so..

"I think I should be thanking you. " Hari smiled, and tohugh, typically a happy Hari would be running off and.. being cubbishly hyperactive, she wa smaking the effort of staying put. for now.

Tawa'di laughed. "I'm glad!" Well, that actually went smoother than he had hoped. He thought that he might have to try and convince her...mostly for the fact that he didn't know if she wanted to stay, or if there was something else she eventually wanted to do.

"Why don't you run back and let them know? I'll follow behind you, but I'm sure you'll get there much sooner than I will. Even if I want to, I sure can't walk as fast as you can." Well, at least it was only because of old age, and not because he was fat. He stifled a snort as he thought of Mana carrying all their children. Sure, they were very small when they were born, but the sheer number! It made him greatful that he kept up with his little 'workout' morning walk.

"Me too! " Damn, was she at that point where she would agree with anything? "Thats a god idea. " She nodded quickly, getting onto her paws.

"I'll see you later, Tawa'di! And thank you again! " She said, smiling then walking in the direction she thought the cubs would be. Of course, the quick walking didn't quite.. last long, so soon enough, the lioness was in a run. She had a hooome now~!