16%  [ 3 ]
magic ball of evil and dispair
66%
 66%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:06 pm
I just had an idea for a Viewtiful Joe and Kingdom Hearts game

I always wanted to see VJ as a Sandbox game.
I don't have the story yet, but basically you're in the real world with you're V-powers and the Black film takes a human form as well as ruling the world. You just rebel and take him down. Everything is in your disposal, and your V-powers can manipulate anything and everything. (Slow-mo makes you more powerful and let's you break buildings. Fast Forward make you faster, but also lets youform things like lamp posts, trees, etc. into watever you like. Zoom lets you compact any type of object in range)
It's not perfect, but it's close.

As for KH
You play the child of Sora and Kairi (yay character custamization) and you live in the islands. You find some door and you find the special place and a door (Kingdom Hearts) and you release all the heartless and nobodies that were sealed (new idea). They make you're daddy go bye-bye (His heartless and nobody then control their sides and Nobody Sora makes an new Organization XIII) and now you're in a fused traverse town/radient garden. You find Goofy and Donald's children, and off you are in advenutre!!!
Yay!!!
You can also post you're ideas here too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:17 pm
digi734

I don't have the story yet, but basically you're in the real world with you're V-powers and the Black film takes a human form as well as ruling the world. You just rebel and take him down. Everything is in your disposal, and your V-powers can manipulate anything and everything. (Slow-mo makes you more powerful and let's you break buildings. Fast Forward make you faster, but also lets youform things like lamp posts, trees, etc. into watever you like. Zoom lets you compact any type of object in range)

As for KH
You play the child of Sora and Kairi (yay character custamization) and you live in the islands. You find some door and you find the special place and a door (Kingdom Hearts) and you release all the heartless and nobodies that were sealed (new idea). They make you're daddy go bye-bye (His heartless and nobody then control their sides and Nobody Sora makes an new Organization XIII) and now you're in a fused traverse town/radient garden. You find Goofy and Donald's children, and off you are in advenutre!!!
Yay!!!

What the ******** is the Kingdom Hearts idea relevant to the storyline at all? And just....what? And why does he have to be younger? He was already too young in KH1.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:19 pm
Ribbin
digi734

As for KH
You play the child of Sora and Kairi (yay character custamization) and you live in the islands. You find some door and you find the special place and a door (Kingdom Hearts) and you release all the heartless and nobodies that were sealed (new idea). They make you're daddy go bye-bye (His heartless and nobody then control their sides and Nobody Sora makes an
new Organization XIII) and now you're in a fused traverse town/radient garden. You find Goofy and Donald's children, and off you are in advenutre!!!
Yay!!!

What the ********?

How is the Kingdom Hearts idea relevant to the storyline at all? And just....what? And why does he have to be younger? He was already too young in KH1.

Sora's ******** 39!

It's his KEED!!! KEEEEEED!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:22 pm
digi734
Ribbin
digi734

As for KH
You play the child of Sora and Kairi (yay character custamization) and you live in the islands. You find some door and you find the special place and a door (Kingdom Hearts) and you release all the heartless and nobodies that were sealed (new idea). They make you're daddy go bye-bye (His heartless and nobody then control their sides and Nobody Sora makes an
new Organization XIII) and now you're in a fused traverse town/radient garden. You find Goofy and Donald's children, and off you are in advenutre!!!
Yay!!!

What the ********?

How is the Kingdom Hearts idea relevant to the storyline at all? And just....what? And why does he have to be younger? He was already too young in KH1.

Sora's ******** 39!

Ah, I thought you meant, a child version of Sora and Kairi. o_o

So, why does Sora all of a sudden succumb to darkness and become evil when we know this isn't going to happen. We've seen Sora's heartless. It's nothing scary. Otherwise, it sounds like the same storyline for the last games, just repeated.

And Goofy and Donald's children? xD I don't think Disney is going to do that for a KH game.

EDIT: Sora's 39? He's going to wait how many years to knock Kairi up? Probably 2. If he's 39, his kid is probably going to be like 20 something. XD  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:27 pm
needs moar these guys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Same old story with new characters. And conveniently the main characters have kids.

What the Pho

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:41 pm
HUUUUUUUUUUUUURRK  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:43 pm
What the Pho

Same old story with new characters. And conveniently the main characters have kids.

Exactly my point. xDDD  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:16 pm
I thought you were talking about a Viewtiful Joe and Kingdom Hearts crossover. o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 pm
Meta_Fish
I thought you were talking about a Viewtiful Joe and Kingdom Hearts crossover. o_o

i'd buy it  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Meta_Fish

You should kick me into the Pit of Death for not thinking of that  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 pm
Ribbin
digi734
Ribbin
digi734

As for KH
Yay!!!

What the ********?

Sora's ******** 39!

Ah, I thought you meant, a child version of Sora and Kairi. o_o

So, why does Sora all of a sudden succumb to darkness and become evil when we know this isn't going to happen. We've seen Sora's heartless. It's nothing scary. Otherwise, it sounds like the same storyline for the last games, just repeated.

And Goofy and Donald's children? xD I don't think Disney is going to do that for a KH game.

EDIT: Sora's 39? He's going to wait how many years to knock Kairi up? Probably 2. If he's 39, his kid is probably going to be like 20 something. XD

We all know that the older you get you're more succumb to more of a darker path.
EDIT: mybe he's more younger a'ight?  

MaverickDrifter

gutterball29

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm
OMG YES! Just think of all the sick a** weapons Donald and Goofy's children would get.

DONALD JR. USE THUNDAGOOGOOGAGA??!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 pm
gutterball29
OMG YES! Just think of all the sick a** weapons Donald and Goofy's children would get.

DONALD JR. USE THUNDAGOOGOOGAGA??!

You've just won this thread.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:40 pm
Honestly the rattle's not much different than his staff.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff