Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Stolen {A short story}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_wolf41

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:27 pm
I was taken when i was young, too young to remember much of my parents. I dream about them, though, tall shadows that tower over me. Then..I never remember the rest, just wake up, on the floor,or in my bed,or sometimes even with my head on North's lap.
North took me. He said he knew I would grow up to be a fine young girl, and he couldn't resist just reaching out and taking me while my parent's backs were turned.
Sorry! I meant to introduce myself. I am Never, a mortal changeling. North's changeling. I have long, often tangled rust-red hair and giant blue eyes. North is my..master? No, not exactly. Father? Definitely not. Friend? Still, no. I do know I am his possession, something he stole to show how fast, sharp and cunning he is.
North's full name is North By Northwest. He is tall, with burning orange eyes, and dark blue hair that is long, longer than mine. His ears are very long and point straight up. At first glance, he is beautiful. You want, need those hands to be touching you softly, caressing your skin and hair.
Then you see them. He said it was a curse for refusing to be the Queen's consort. Instead of, hands he has long, ragged, ugly claws. He looks at them sadly and says 'Never, you are the only one who can bear to look at these, and be touched by them. Sometimes I fear you are the only thing that is keeping me sane.'
He leans forward and kisses me. I am about to say something, to tell him. The words, I LOVE YOU! are bouncing around in my mouth. They do not come out. He does not love me in the way I love him. I know this. But still, I try.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:55 am
I like it for a first attempt. You could make it a bit more graphik. It's really short. But long enough to give you a clue of a whole story. I like, how you built the sentences. They really fit to the protagonist and his inner monologe. I don't kno what else to say. I haven't been here for a while and this is the first story I rate in this guild for more than a year. stare But I really like it and you should keep on writing. Perhaps you could change the format a bit. Add the title in the Post for example. But this isn't necessary.

Lilliana_Ki

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games