Reply The Constructed Languages Guild
Haz thiz habbenet do you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woglinde

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 pm
Has anyone really been far ever as decided to use even go want to do more like?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:53 pm
There was one time when I was writing tid-bits of my language on a piece of paper in class and I was trying to write the word in English lettering but it came out naturally in the runic script of the language, and then when I tried to write it in English it came out as the words in the language instead of in English. I'd never felt stranger in my life lol.  

Agrikar the Hidden

vampyre_smiles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 pm
Occasionally, I'll substitute a Japanese word for French or English. Or I mix up Romanian and Russian, even when I know it's the wrong words...

Or I'll speak Japanese with a Russian-esque accent. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:58 pm
heart Sometimes in class I will substitute words I do not know in English in French, my native language. Then I try and fix the word but make it spelled wrong or with a different meaning and by that timke I'm all confused and my teacher, Madame Dubois, is all yelling at me saying"Vous ne serez jamais rendre en Amérique, comme je l'avait déjà fait dans les années 40 quand ma famille a été échapper aux Allemands" and then she goes into a whole rant about "back when she was a girl during the war" and it is extremely AH-NNOYING. I think Madame Dubois is older than dirt. Au revoir!!!! heart

Translation: "You'll never make it in America, as I did back in the 40s when my family was escaping from the Germans."  

Haleigh_22

The Constructed Languages Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces