Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedMan351

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm
Buddha_Cat
OH HAI

WE TLK BOUT R4T0R J3SUS? He is so 1337.

KEKEKE, YES PLOX,

So like, once upon a time, I wnt 2 church.
their was liek jesus and stuff, like tied to a bunch off plus signs.

So I was all liek, "Hey, jesus, why u tied to sticks?"

ANd he was all "I dunno lol"

And then we strted talkin bout the time he talked to some dude in an episode of House.

I asked him what it was like to meet Hugh Laurie and jesus was leik, ' s**t was SO CASH>"

And then we high fived, and it gave me the power 2 cure cancer, bu i leik decided not 2.

The End.

wow. u are truly retarded. u r obviously trying to impress the other idiot i was arguing with; so maybe if u would take your head out of her a**s for 1 sec. u would realize that that was one of the most retarded things i have ever read.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Owwin
I sent him a PM with a link to a site that sells tri wings and some advice. Though he was being unreasonable about the joke prolonging the argument is silly.
But just look at him Owwin, he's asking for it! gonk He doesn't even realize I'm trolling!  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:19 pm
RedMan351
wow. u are truly retarded. u r obviously trying to impress the other idiot i was arguing with; so maybe if u would take your head out of her a**s for 1 sec. u would realize that that was one of the most retarded things i have ever read.
You seem like you are making an attempt to be reasonable. Please, just take the advice about the tri wing and back down. This is silly.
-Zephyrotica-
Owwin
I sent him a PM with a link to a site that sells tri wings and some advice. Though he was being unreasonable about the joke prolonging the argument is silly.
But just look at him Owwin, he's asking for it! gonk He doesn't even realize I'm trolling!
Trolling for the laughs is one thing but this is just turning into a hate fest. I don't like watching this. I understand that he overreacted, but come on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 pm
hey i acidentally my pingas in the wii

how i get it out gaiz  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 pm
-Zephyrotica-
hey i acidentally my pingas in the wii

how i get it out gaiz
Ok I'll admit I laughed. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 pm
RedMan351
Buddha_Cat
OH HAI

WE TLK BOUT R4T0R J3SUS? He is so 1337.

KEKEKE, YES PLOX,

So like, once upon a time, I wnt 2 church.
their was liek jesus and stuff, like tied to a bunch off plus signs.

So I was all liek, "Hey, jesus, why u tied to sticks?"

ANd he was all "I dunno lol"

And then we strted talkin bout the time he talked to some dude in an episode of House.

I asked him what it was like to meet Hugh Laurie and jesus was leik, ' s**t was SO CASH>"

And then we high fived, and it gave me the power 2 cure cancer, bu i leik decided not 2.

The End.

Why u hateong me?

when i was yng, a i really was in church, and a cross feel on my head, and it caused brain dmage, so it hard for me to tipe.

i rrrly so love jesus though, and what i tlkaed about happened iin my dream because i love jesus <3 ^______^

Buddha_Cat

RedMan351

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:25 pm
-Zephyrotica-
I'm not done yet. This guy is just asking for it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Okay, now I'm done.

Good luck with your Wii, and your attitude. confused I suggest you stay away from the Internet from now on if you can't take a little bigotry.

just to let u kno. lol. u r stupid because this isnt hurting me, its hurting u in the long run. im not the one insulting jesus. so maybe u should check ur self. and my attitude is fine. since when is standing up for what u believe in a weakness? lol. ur dumb  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Okay, here's the simple process of fixing it.

First step, pick up the phone.

Second step, call Nintendo Tech Support.

Third step, ask them if they can teach you how to use a screwdriver.  

Allegro

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:29 pm
I motion that we get a lock for this thread.

Not only does it contain unnecessary batshit, butthurt, and pointless arguements, but the simplest solution to the original issue is:

"Don't try to fix it yourself; you'll most likely void the warranty. Call customer support and have it mailed to be fixed."

That is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:30 pm
RedMan351
just to let u kno. lol. u r stupid because this isnt hurting me, its hurting u in the long run. im not the one insulting jesus. so maybe u should check ur self. and my attitude is fine. since when is standing up for what u believe in a weakness? lol. ur dumb
o s**t gaiz im going 2 hell lolol maybe i meet raptor satan ther

i send u a post card ok it wil hav picshur of burds

EDIT: it will hav picshur of robawtnik 2  

5ir Psycho 5exy

RedMan351

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 pm
-Zephyrotica-
RedMan351
i know you meant it as a joke. i just dont like people insulting my relatives (even unintentionally). also, u dont know me, i dont have a shelf by my tv. basically you were wrong, so stop this foolishness, grow up, and admit you're wrong (and im gonna stop u before you say this so.......... i am being grown up, im defending what i believe) also, there is nothing wrong with my grammar, so get your eyes checked. butthurt? really? i havent heard that term since like the 6th grade. learn some new vocab. it wasnt my intention to start a fight with this thread, but ignorance had to rear its ugly (and i mean UGLY!!!!!) head yet again. those internet pics were pretty funny though. but if that was a Jesus joke at the end, you are more retarded than i thought.
1. I don't care if you get butthurt. This is the Internet and you need to get over it because we don't know each other and it doesn't matter.
2. I can't be wrong. I haven't stated any facts. You, on the other hand, are being immature and oversensitive; especially after you say you know it was a joke.
3. I'm also defending what I believe. I believe that nothing is sacred and everything is open to mockery.
Quote:
Butthurt
a person who is highly sensitive over minor things
-usually affects a boy who is trying to compensate for his shortcomings
It's got 4 pages of definitions. Like it or not, it is a word, and it fits so perfectly here. Once again, if you don't like it, stay away from the Internet.
5. If you think your grammar's okay, don't even get me started on your spelling and punctuation.
6. tl;dr. At this point I hope your Wii stays broken because I'm ashamed to admit we're fans of the same system.

1. ur right we dont kno each other. so dont make stupid comments to ppl u dont kno or understand.
2. u argue back which makes u equally "butthurt" (as u put it). so u are just as childish.
3. nitpicking my grammar doesnt change the fact that u lost.
4. i kno what butthurt is, its just most grown ups dont use it. so u must be a child. (or at least act like one)
5. nvr said i new it was a joke. i said even if u meant it s a joke. get ur facts straight.
6. were not fans of the same system obviously, because someone who really likes nintendo wouldnt want it to stay broke. even if we were both fans of nintendo, like i am, we both dont have to see eye to eye obviously.
7. ur an idiot  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:38 pm
RedMan351
-Zephyrotica-
RedMan351
i know you meant it as a joke. i just dont like people insulting my relatives (even unintentionally). also, u dont know me, i dont have a shelf by my tv. basically you were wrong, so stop this foolishness, grow up, and admit you're wrong (and im gonna stop u before you say this so.......... i am being grown up, im defending what i believe) also, there is nothing wrong with my grammar, so get your eyes checked. butthurt? really? i havent heard that term since like the 6th grade. learn some new vocab. it wasnt my intention to start a fight with this thread, but ignorance had to rear its ugly (and i mean UGLY!!!!!) head yet again. those internet pics were pretty funny though. but if that was a Jesus joke at the end, you are more retarded than i thought.
1. I don't care if you get butthurt. This is the Internet and you need to get over it because we don't know each other and it doesn't matter.
2. I can't be wrong. I haven't stated any facts. You, on the other hand, are being immature and oversensitive; especially after you say you know it was a joke.
3. I'm also defending what I believe. I believe that nothing is sacred and everything is open to mockery.
Quote:
Butthurt
a person who is highly sensitive over minor things
-usually affects a boy who is trying to compensate for his shortcomings
It's got 4 pages of definitions. Like it or not, it is a word, and it fits so perfectly here. Once again, if you don't like it, stay away from the Internet.
5. If you think your grammar's okay, don't even get me started on your spelling and punctuation.
6. tl;dr. At this point I hope your Wii stays broken because I'm ashamed to admit we're fans of the same system.

1. ur right we dont kno each other. so dont make stupid comments to ppl u dont kno or understand.
2. u argue back which makes u equally "butthurt" (as u put it). so u are just as childish.
4. i kno what butthurt is, its just most grown ups dont use it. so u must be a child. (or at least act like one)
5. nvr said i new it was a joke. i said even if u meant it s a joke. get ur facts straight.
6. were not fans of the same system obviously, because someone who really likes nintendo wouldnt want it to stay broke. even if we were both fans of nintendo, like i am, we both dont have to see eye to eye obviously.
7. ur an idiot
1. If I couldn't make stupid comments to people I didn't know or understand, who could I make stupid comments to?
2. I'm not butthurt. I'm laughing. biggrin This is what I do for fun. And you're lots of fun.
3. Nobody won or lost. This is the Internet, not a wrestling match. Here, there is only fail.
4. Thanks for noticing.
5. Now you know.
6. My Wii is already broken. Apparently they drop like flies. I'd be much happier with a SNES; at least I know those work.
7. NO U
8. Why are we numbering these? xd  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:38 pm
RedMan351
7. ur an idiot
1. You don't know her either.
2. She isn't arguing with you, she is making a spectacle of you.
3. You can't win. This is futile aggression that solves nothing.
4. Okay this one is just funny.

Wait a minute. You're just trolling too aren't you? Whose mule is this? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:39 pm
-Zephyrotica-

3. Nobody won or lost. This is the Internet, not a wrestling match. Here, there is only fail.

And herpes, just like Greco-Roman wrestling.  

Allegro

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm
Allegro
-Zephyrotica-

And herpes, just like Greco-Roman wrestling.
Oh, thanks, Allegro, I forgot about the E-STDs.

This guy appears to be suffering from verbal gonorrhea.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff