[IM LOG] The Nothing Crew (Rhindani and Thato)Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:38 pm
Rhindani found herself bored with everything she saw. Today was just one of those bad days. She frowned as she laid there, lifelessly eying a rock. It was a dry day, which made it even worse where they are. The grass was green, and the lands were beautiful, but it just seemed too humid for it's own good. She sighed and rolled over to see if there was anything interesting on the other side of her laying grounds.

Another sigh escaped her mouth as she finally got up. Bits of grass hung to her fur as she did so. It took one good shake to make the bits of grass fall slowly to the grass below her. She looked down at her white paws boredly before she started to walk. Her head was kinda low, and ears back as she moved. She ignored the other cubs as they'd run past her. Probably trying to attack each other. Most avoided her pretty well. Which was perfectly fine by her.

She wasn't exactly one that wanted to socialize with anyone else that's in this pride. At least not until they got to their senses. She needed to make a little group to help change the pride to the ways she wanted them. That way everyone would be happier, she figured. Or at least the pride would be much better in her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 pm
Thato found himself just wandering around their lands doing little tasks the queen's, nanny asked him to do. And even if he wasn't too pleased with doing these tasks, he still accepted the responsebilty to get them done. But he still kept on going, slowly doing them one by one. But as the time passed it seemed not worth all this work, but he knew so many would be displeased if he not do them. He knew that Nona, and Nande would both understand if he quit. But a few others in the pride sure wouldn't be too happy over it.

And with a loud sigh, he pushed himself onto his next small task. Walking past many other pride members, but none of them ever bothered to mess with him. Leaving him to do these tasks with no distactions, and no help if he had even needed it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm
Rhindani looked up just curious of the blue blob that entered the corner of her eyes. Of course, she'd seen him before, but never once had she ever seen him up close. He was huge! She didn't remember him being so big before. She raised a ear and started moving towards him. He seemed to not belong in this pride, such as her self. She needed someone with his size to keep as a good back bone in case others wanted to ruin her plan.

"Hey you, blue guy" She said. Not really wanting to be rude about it, but she didn't know his name either. She moved towards him. She was smarter then her own good sometimes, so it made her sound like she was an adult with a little kid voice. Which sometimes made some of the other adults laugh. She hated it. She'd show them later, when she was big and strong and could take any of them.

She had that part under control. She was learning how to be stronger by no other then one of the Kings sons. Of course, she didn't know how well he was trained, just knew that he had enough scars that convinced her he might be worth her trouble to get trained from. She flicked her tail as she moved towards the massive lion. Or at least to her he looked massive.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:26 pm
Thato turned his head when he heard one of the younger members call out for him, even if what she called him wasn't exactly his name. But he knew for sure she was talknig to him, as he was the only one in the pride with a blue coat. "Yes?" He responded to the girl. He was rather curious to what she wanted with him, as she like many others never bothered to actually talk to him before. It was easy to say he deffinatly did not belong in this pride at all, but he was deffinatly not gonig to leave.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 pm
"What's your name." She asked friendly enough, maybe not totally friendly like, but more so then most would in this pride. She was curious about him, and wanted to become his friend before asking him to join her in her little upraising. Which would most likely not even make it at all, but she wanted to see how many she could get before someone else that was on the King's side would even notice. It was silly how they were. Crazy things.

"I'm Rhindani" She said. Normally she'd just call herself Rhin, but she'd figured it was good to tell her full name once in awhile. She seemed that she could trust him, he seemed to be easy to walk over anyways. She gave him a innocent smile. Perhaps she could fool him into thinking she was this sweet innocent little cub. Though, she'd be foolish to think he'd even fall for it. But it was worth a try.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:18 pm
"My name is Thato!" He answered. "It's a pleasure to officially meet you, Rhindani!" He said giving her a smile. He had seen her many times around the lands, but never once had she even bothered to talk to him before. And he knew like most other's that she wasn't as innocent as her smile tried to tell him, heck he had even seen her training with other young ones from a distance. All of this made him even more curious to what she wanted with him. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He nicely asked, even though he didn't trust her one bit. But he knew better then to treat anyone in the pride rudely, and it wasn't his nature to do so anyway.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 pm
She shrugged. "I just wanted to introduce myself." She said honestly. Though, there was more she wasn't about to start saying it. Sure she can fool some with her looks, but she didn't know if it was working now. "Is it wrong of one to introduce herself to another pride member?" She asked him. He seemed almost too kind to be in here, along with few others. Rhindani was more on the border line of her kindness. She could be kind, as well as her mood could shift pretty fast to the other side of things.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 pm
"No, there is nothing wrong with that at all!" He started. "It's just most of the time when others in this pride talk to me, they usually have something for me to do." He answered her, truthfully. He wasn't the strongest, but he made a good errand boy for anyone who sent him off to do something. Even if he didn't like to be one, but none of the others bothered to take the time to even notice that he hated doing so.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:38 pm
"That's silly, that's just taking advantage of someone with your rank." She said. She assumed he wasn't that high in the pride, since she met most of those who meant anything in the pride. She didn't mean to make it sound rude but it kinda did. "Not that it's any problem with anyone in your rank, it's just that those higher can be rather rude." Good cover. She figured she wasn't going to get him as a friend anytime soon, but at least she could show a good first impression when officially talking to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 pm
He nodded in agreement, the higher ranks could be quite rude. But he was rather used to it, since the day he appeared in this pride it's how they had treated him. "They can be." He quietly answered, not wanting to say much about that. But his expression, and actions really could show what how he felt about them. But he had never done anything about possibly changing his rank, or even get them to stop using him to do the errands.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm
She nodded. Not really sure what to say. "I'm going to be the future protector of the pride, so I should get to know everyone." She said truthfully. It wasn't really something that she was told she could do, it was something she demanded from her mother to request from the King of the pride. She'd get to tell everyone what to do when she was older, or at least that's what she figured. She flicked her tail and smiled at him. "Anyways, I best get back to cub things." She told him. Of course, she really didn't have much "Cub" things to. She turned and kinda bounced away from the adult. So he seemed nice, she'd have to run into him again. Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 am
Thato raised a brow to what she has said to him, which he highly doubted would ever happen. But he never bothered to voice his opion on the matter of that, as he knew it really was none of his buissness. And seeing her as the pridel eader just seemed to crazy, something that would probably never happen. But his attention quickly shifted back to Rhin, and out of his many thoughts as she spoke again. "Oh, okay. Have fun!" He said, giving her another smile.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces