Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
I'm Having Another Baby! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistys meadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 am
So sorry about your loss... Its .one of the hardest things to go throughI went through two miscarriages..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:51 am
Chobits_Chii2
IM sad to say I went to doctor tuesday and then he sent me to hospital to another doctor to let them use a new machine to do ultrazone......but my baby of 9 weeks died the heart stoped...

so i went to hospital today and had a D&C = dust and clean and had baby taken out.

doctor said give it at least 2-3 full cycles and then try again so i will get my self bay being healthy....get my teeth in good shape and try in july to have a healthy baby,

thanks for listening guys....its really hard right now for me.
My condolences to you heart  

TUSHYNIPS

Ran-Ree

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm
I'm very sorry for your loss. It's a great blessing to be able to have children. I've prayed about it before, and I think if I were to ever have a child, I would adopt one. To be a parent like that is just as big of a blessing as having one yourself.

There is comfort in knowing that even though you didn't get to see your baby, they are with someone that would love them just as much as you would ever love them. In the hands of God. I will be praying for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 am
congrats!!! new life to this word is a new hope too! i wish you the best!! blaugh  

Arabanth

MotherMoo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:02 pm
I'm so sorry sweety, I wish you luck in July...I never had to go thru a miscarriage, but I sure understand the fear and pain that must be running thru your mind... Please PM me if you need someone to talk to...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:07 am
crying AWW GEE.... I am SOOO sorry! crying I hope The EarthMother touches your heart with healing and somehow replaces your sadness with joy. A big **HUG** from me!  

Venuslady

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces