I'm Having Another Baby! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobits_Chii2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:13 am
MotherMoo
Congrats!! Take it from one of the oldies on here. My two kids are in their teens. (a boy and a girl wink ) If you get your oldest involved with helping take care of the baby, such has handing you diapers, helping pick out the baby's clothes for the day, or even putting him in charge of the diaper bag items, it helps. I wouldn't worry too awful much about older sibling jealousy as long as you remember to keep him involved, "baby" him a little while the new one is asleep.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Thank You ^_^ and i will  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm
Congrats on your upcoming addition.

I am a mother of 3 (ages 7, 6, and 4) and I am 12 weeks pregnant with my 4th) So if you ever wanna chat, hit me up sometime. 3nodding xd

PixieBlack

Shameless Lunatic

Chobits_Chii2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm
PixieBlack
Congrats on your upcoming addition.

I am a mother of 3 (ages 7, 6, and 4) and I am 12 weeks pregnant with my 4th) So if you ever wanna chat, hit me up sometime. 3nodding xd

That would be nice thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 am
First, congrats on your newest upcoming addition! I agree with having your "oldest" help you with little things and let him do things for you as well. My daughter, who is now 13yo, used to throw trash away for me, get me drinks, and anything like that when I was pregnant with my other two. She was even involved in helping to pick out the youngest's adoptive parents, when that decision was made. I think it helped her understand that she's just as important now, as she was when she was the only. I wish you lots of love and luck! You sound like a wonderful parent already and I'm sure you will be just fine smile

Second, I loooove your avi, lol!

Blessed be  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chobits_Chii2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 pm
IM sad to say I went to doctor tuesday and then he sent me to hospital to another doctor to let them use a new machine to do ultrazone......but my baby of 9 weeks died the heart stoped...

so i went to hospital today and had a D&C = dust and clean and had baby taken out.

doctor said give it at least 2-3 full cycles and then try again so i will get my self bay being healthy....get my teeth in good shape and try in july to have a healthy baby,

thanks for listening guys....its really hard right now for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Sorry to hear that... hope you are ok.  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Conan The Barbie Doll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 am
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear that. I have little brothers whom I adore, and losing them would be the hardest thing ever!

I'm so sorry darlin'. heart heart heart heart heart crying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 am
cry  

Creepy Clown Town

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:12 am
Sorry for your loss. I know you were very optimistic too. Words of encouragement, stay optimistic and dont give up. I know you will pull through.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:07 am
So sorry to hear that. I lost one of my babies at 12 weeks and had to have the same procedure. I know this is a very hard time and I pray you will have all the comfort, peace and time to heal that you need.

If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to PM me.  

Catira Norr

Dancing Wheels

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:20 am
*hug* so sorry sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:29 am
I'm so sorry you had to go through that a miscarriage is always hard, I had a real life friend go through the same situation in February. Good luck when you do decide to try again.

TexMexRex

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zander_Rose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 pm
Chobits_Chii2
I'm excited about becoming a mother again I hope I have a little girl this time because I have a son then I will be done lol.

Even though I have a son I'm scared about another baby idk why though...maybe because I'm scared my son will think I don't love him or if I'm holding the baby and feeding him or her and he wants me to hold him and I cant he will be hurt.

Oh the non sleep again that's going to be fun.

But its so worth it.

So is their a lot of pregnant mothers here?

I'm going to be 27 in April
congrats  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm
Congrats! 3nodding  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

dA fUnKy mOnKeY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:06 pm
I know this is a bit late but i am am so sorry. I have lost 2 pregnancies in this last year(one at 8 weeks the other at 7wks). I hope all goes well when you decide to try again.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff