Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hidden Ninja Guide to the Ways of the Shadow Warrior

Back to Guilds

Reply Ninjas
Where to Strike Pressure Point Ring(From Ninja Tricks)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarred Dengel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

1.The ear itself. 2. Striking point: None 3. Location: Whole of the Ear 4. Direction of strike: Perpendicular 5. Depth: This is the standard compression strike. 6. Vasculation: Facial Vein 7. Innervation: Facial Nerve 8. Type of damage: Eardrum, Swelling of the outer ear. 9. Power: Extreme rooted stance, high speed, slight twist of the upper torso. 10. Technique: This strike is a standard technique shown in all systems. 11. Weapon: Blunt; Palm Heel, one finger fist, back fist, dagger fist. 12. Best strike time: Any time of the day or night. 13. Effect: Rupture of the tympanic membrane (ear drum), unconsciousness, concussion. 14. Result: Possible deafness, trauma to surrounding nerves and veins, shock. Note; All the point of the human body are accessible from the ears or the feet. Effects or results may be numberless. 15. Cure: Depending on type of strike use and force of strike, recovery is possible on all count. Hearing loss may heal naturally or may be corrected by surgery.

other areas to strike

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:46 pm
The ear one really hurts! xd My friend did that to me and it hurt really really bad. I swear my ear went numb for a while.  

RekiKazetaro

Scarred Dengel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 am
User Image
try the one in the elbow. but dont ever do that one in the ear again it can effect your brain right there so be careful.
User Image

Ninjas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff