Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image

Rhindani was wondering around waiting for the next time her and Thanos could meet up again. She wanted to learn something from him finally. She was getting annoyed with waiting, but she didn't want to go to him first, making it seem like she was desperate. Though, she kinda was. She paced back and forth in front of a rather huge rock. It was a good spot that she always came to. It was the place her and Thanos talked.

"Grrr" She said as her ears went down, and she stopped. How much longer would he make her wait. She was starting to think he was like everyone else and was probably making fun of her now. She sat down at that thought. She hated most everyone in this pride, but this was all she knew so she wasn't about to leave it. Not even when she was older.

She loved the pride, as well as hated it. How cruel everyone was, and how foolish the ones that weren't cruel were. She had to laugh at it, but also it was pretty disgusting. She wasn't stupid like most the other arrogant cubs here.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image
Zoran slowly made his way around the pride's land. He growled a little as his large white paws pulled him along in a random direction. He was surprisingly stealthy and big at the same time. After a rough run in with the king, Zoran felt betrayed and unwanted, but he wouldn't leave the pride. It was all he had, since his family left him alone, or that was what king Thona told the leopon.

His purple eyes glared at the scene in front of him until suddenly something caught his eye. Another member of the pride that seemed to resemble the king slightly. Slowly, Zoran decided to head in the direction of the other. Instead of worrying about how quiet he was, Zoran let himself make as much noise with the grass as he could.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:54 pm
Rhindani was half happy to hear someone, though when she turned, it wasn't who she wanted to see. In fact, it was someone she'd never seen before. Who was he? Though she hadn't seen many pride members, so she wasn't really that surprised. She glared at him a bit with her red eyes.

He was making more noise then he needed to, and it was becoming irritating. "Well, keep making noise, and see what happens." she told him eying around. She was trying to avoid problems of other's in the pride. And he'll just make other's come. Maybe he was just like the other's in the pride? She flicked her long fat tail.

"I'd rather not have other's come this way." she started. "The by all means, go somewhere else."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Zoran watched the other for a moment and simply shrugged his shoulders at her glare, almost ignoring it completely. He didn't feel wanted in this pride, nor did he feel at all needed. When she spoke, his white and orange ears flicked towards her.

"Well isn't that a nice introduction." The juve said towards the other simply as he let the noise fade a little, but there was still some there just to test the other to see what she did. He simply kept an eye on her to see her reaction.

"Sounds like you've got a social problem." Was his answer to her last statement.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:14 pm
"Well, it's better then getting everyone's attention who someone might be avoiding." She spoke. He had about as much consideration as the rest of the pride, or at least that was her first impression of him. Maybe he could correct his actions and she might actually like him. She eyed him, figuring he was probably older then her, she was the youngest so far that she knew anyways. Perhaps there was someone else.

"Perhaps I do, or perhaps I just hate most those who live in the pride." She said. Her voice was rather plain with no hint of anything. Almost a dull type voice. If she had met Thona, she'd realize she was more like him then she'd want. Though she didn't know who he was, or that he was her father. One site of him, she'd know though
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:34 pm
Zoran shrugged his shoulders a little then made himself comfortable at a bit of a distance away from the female. He decided it would probably be best to not trust anyone in this pride, especially the pride's ruler. His tail flicked at an odd beat, like it always did.

"It's probably best to hate everyone that lives in the pride." Zoran said simply, looking around at the land that surrounded the two of them. He hadn't met any of the other cubs, nor any of the other adults. Thona was the only other member of the pride Zoran came into contact with. His ears flicked back towards his skull for a second then one flicked towards Rhin in case she started to talk again.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:17 pm
"It's not best to hate everyone in the pride." she stated. "not everyone is as cruel as you think." She simply said. It was true. There were many in the pride that didn't belong here, her not being one of them. But she had seen a few of them here and there. Innocent cubs, or adults that were just too kind to be here. Perhaps they were what kept the pride sane in itself? She wasn't quite sure.

"What are you then. Cruel, or different?" She asked him more curious on the answer then anything. She wanted to know who was friend, and who was foe to avoid at all cost. Rhindani didn't want to run into him again if he was like her brother, or one of the other cubs around this land.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 pm
Zoran shrugged his shoulders at her statement. "Well if you hate the king, shouldn't you hate the pride? I figure whoever is in this pride is trying to be like the king." He sighed a little, now second guessing himself. Maybe this other cub was right, maybe some others in this pride weren't all that bad.

He gave a thoughtful look. "I'm... indifferent." It was the only thing he could really think. "I'm not cruel... I'd rather not have to end up in a fight everywhere I go." Zoran was simply thinking about where exactly he was in the pride. He didn't want to be like the king of the pride, but he didn't feel wanted or needed anywhere, which left him feeling a little angry. As he thought, he let a single claw dig in the dirt a little.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:12 pm
"The pride itself isn't the King" She corrected him. The pride could change given the right leader, but she knew it most likely wouldn't happen. She saw how other's wanted to be like him. Much like her idiotic brother, Tokeldo. She flicked her thick leopard like tail. It was long as a cheetahs, but as thick as a leopards.

"You truly sure about that one?" She asked him. She didn't want to admit that she was just like everyone else, she didn't want to. But she knew, she wasn't different. Though, she couldn't kill a soul unless the threatened the pride, so maybe she was different? " Your not suppose to fight in here anyways. Everyone's suppose to work together." Of course, it'll be more easily understood when an adult for most. Rhindani knew more then she should about the prides ways.

The only thing she didn't know, was who the king was, and that he was her father. Only one glace would fix that though. She stood up and moved towards the other cub. "I'm Rhin." She said. She didn't say her full name, because it really wasn't needed. Just to make thing simple.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Zoran didn't know much about the pride. All he knew was that most were obnoxious brats that seemed like they were all out to kill one another and that he was stuck here because his family left him behind. Left him to die in the middle of no where. He flicked his thick tail then laid down, his head resting on his front paws that were crossed over one another. If this other cub wanted to attack him, she probably already would've done it and besides he was bigger than she was. All he had to do was roll over on top of her and she'd be squished. "I'm pretty sure."

His purple eyes followed her as she walked closer to him. "Zoran." He said simply figuring she'd understand that was his name. He kept his head resting on his front paws while watching her to make sure she didn't try anything funny.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:37 pm
He was a lazy blob of fur, at least that's what she thought. She eyed him for a moment. "You may think your sure, until you open your eyes to those around you." she told him. One could be the same as the others, but make better choices. She supposed. Everyone had the same choices to make in the pride, and most just went for the easy way. To beat up the other. She stopped in front of him. Looking him over. He was quite odd, with his white fur, and purple eyes. And yellow spots. His green hair was rather odd too.

"Perhaps there's something we can do, Zoran." She said using his name. Maybe not right now they couldn't do something. But they could eventually when they were bigger. They could slowly make the pride the way she wanted it, rather the way the king did.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Zoran finally lifted his head while continuing to watch her. "So far I've only met you and the king. I've also watched other cubs. All they seem to do is attack one another until one runs off." He didn't really care what others thought of him. All he knew was that he needed to somehow find his place in this pride since it seemed to be the only thing he had. No family, no friends, just this pride with a cruel ruler.

He pushed himself up onto his paws and tilted his head a little at her, the green fluff on his head moving slightly towards the ground. "What do you have in mind, Rhin?" Zoran decided to use her name the same way she used his. His tail now flicked slightly at its own rhythm.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:59 pm
Rhindani shrugged. "All cubs play fight, though here more viciously then most." she watched other cubs play when their mothers would walk near the pride. They'd all quickly leave though. The lands were creepy enough without looking at the pride it's self. She sat down where she was. Probably wasn't wise for her to venture over to where he was.

An uncomfortable feeling came over her, which caused her to stand up and take a few steps back. "Getting enough felines together, we could slowly changes the pride to something we want." She told him simply. "It's easy really. If the King values his pride sticking together, then he'd have no choice then to listen to the creatures with in it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:21 pm
He glared at her for a moment while she explained that all cubs fought. "Fighting takes up too much energy." His tail continued to lightly hit the ground at its odd rhythm. Zoran's eyes watched her for a moment until they decided to look around behind her at the land and what all the land held.

His eyes then quickly glanced back to her when he noticed she stood up and took a few steps back. A small smirk appeared on his face and he took a step towards her just to test what she would do. "Now how are you so sure none of these felines will go tell Thona on our plans?" He grunted a little as he took another small step towards her. "I'm sure most of the pride members like the pride exactly for what it is."

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Fighting also keeps one healthy." She said to him. Though, it wasn't the fighting this pride was doing that she was talking about. Play fighting. How dumb did boys have to be? She flicked her tail and glared at him for a bit.

"I wouldn't come closer, if I were you." She spoke in a threatening voice. Of course she'd probably do nothing, but he didn't need to know that. She didn't move this time though. She figured he thought she was moving because she was scared of him, but she wasn't. She just didn't like being too close to anyone really.

"That's a risk I'll have to take." She spoke. "What is he going to do to me?" She said. She heard rumors of his ignoring any female cub. "Not like he pays attention female cubs." She said with a smirk. "he'd probably not believe it. After all, I'm the weaker gender." She knew that males came first in this pride.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff