[PRP] Beautiful Dreamer (Ruia and Kinamasi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:26 am
He reached up to touch the clouds, balancing for a moment on his hind legs.

He was getting used to his paws now, and even though he sometimes tripped or fell and rolled he was also quite good at little maneuvres like this. Besides...if he could just reach a little higher he might be able to touch the clouds and they looked so warm and fluffy...

And yet, even as he stretched higher, his pale toes desperately trying to grasp hold of that floating white fuzz, he felt his balance tip and he was forced to return to stand on four paws instead of two.

He wrinkled his tiny nose and sat, still looking upwards.

"Why can't I reach?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 am
Kinamasi really did seem to like quiet times. The stillness, the chance for sounds... The cub was walking, enjoying not the sound of talk, but the sounds that came if one was silent.

The air was clear, crisp, beautiful....

The cub smiled, stopping to stretch, enjoying now being able to move on her own, no parents nosing her about, and stopped when she heard another. Both ears swiveled forward, and she followed the sound.

"Hullo?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 am
He turned at the sound of the voice, knowing who it was before he'd even set eyes on a face. His little sister. Looking at them, you would think they were not even related. But they were, two sides of the same coin. Perfect representations of the ancestors who had been before them.

"Ki-Ki!" He called, moving towards her with a cubbish, unpractised gait. "Look, look what I found." He indicated upwards by tilting his nose to the sky. "Clouds." He said the word proudly, glad he'd remember its name. Father had given him its name just before he'd gone out on his hunt and he'd memorized it just for this occassion.

"Clouds. Daddy told me."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:42 am
Kinamasi smiled as soon as she saw who it was, and sat to listen to her older brother. He always knew the most important things, and always told her these. It was something she appreciated of her brother.

"Clouds..?" She looked up, watching one of the puffy masses laze overhead, and tilted her head a bit.

"What do they do, big brother?" She asked, surprised.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am
In all honesty, Ru had not idea what these clouds did or what they were for - other than making the sky look pretty and fuzzy. He liked to imagine they were the manes of sleeping lions, but if that was the case, why was the mane all he could see?

Maybe it was a floating land. Another world entirely. That would be fun and if so, he'd certainly want to visit it someday.

"Not sure." He replied, curling his tail. "Thinking it might be another land. A new world, maybe even better than this one! What do you think, Ki?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:54 am
"Maybe..."

Kinamasi watched the sky a few moments more, then looked to Ru.

"Can we go see them one day?" She asked, half quietly, half excitedly. New worlds could be fun to play in, after all!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 am
He nodded, eyes sparkling. He'd already made up his mind that he wanted to go exploring, he wanted to see the world, fill his heart with joy of how brilliant the world he lived on was. Travelling with his sister would be even better. They'd always be able to look out for one another and they'd never be alone.

Besides, sharing wonderful moments with friends and family made them even more special.

"Of course. We'll go together. Both of us. I promise. It'll be fun, won't it? Seeing all the amazing things in the world. I mean...this place is wonderful but Mummy says there's a lot more out there than just the Kusini. That means a lot of exploring to do!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:27 am
Kina began to beam, looking more and more excited.

"Really? I wonder what else is out there?" She danced a bit, finally allowing excitement to play out.

"Do you think other lions are nice? And do you think we'll get to see them?"

Yes, curiosity had gotten to her, and she was ready to go now if they weren't so small.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:49 am
"I guess we won't know until we go and see for ourselves. Maybe we should ask Mummy and Daddy what they've seen. They must have been outside of the lands at some point or other." He wriggled, suddenly excited to ask their parents all sorts of questions.

"I hope they will be. I don't see why not. You heard Mummy. She said we're the cutest cubs in the whole wide world. Why would anyone be mean to us?"

And with a giggle, he made to pounce her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 am
Ki giggled, nodded.

"Maybe. Mommy and Daddy always know best!"

She giggled, and was easily pounced. Happily, the cub gently tugged her older brother's ear, laughing playfully. Yes, the older ones always knew best-- and Kinamasi trusted them, whole heartedly.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 pm
"They do!" He chirped merrily, laughing as her sister tugged playfully at his ear. He moved his paws to try and tickle her tummy and force her to let go. Like his sister, he trusted and loved his family dearly. When the time came and he was big enough for adventure he knew that, no matter how far he went, he'd always come back to see them.

"Do you think they'll mind us going on adventures, though?" He blinked. What if they didn't want their children to go out into the world all alone?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 pm
"Don't know!"

Ki squealed at the tickling, letting go, and pawed her brother a bit lightly.

"I hope they let us go out. No reason they wouldn't." She blinked, thoughtful. Why WOULDN'T they be allowed to go?  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 pm
He giggled and leapt backwards, intent on not letting his sister catch him.

"I hope so too." He trilled. "I mean, well...they might be sad without us around. We are cute, after all." He wriggled playfully and bounced forwards into the grass, sending two large insects up into the air. He watched them twirling upwards and wondered if they could touch the clouds that evaded his little paws.

"Maybe we should ask them."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 pm
Ki rolled, trying to pounce her brother excitedly, and, missing that, chased.

"Maybe... I don't want Mommy or Daddy sad...."

The insects flying up caught her attention, and she reached for them, little leg reaching for them as long as it could, something like a housecat.

"We could ask. That might be best?"  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 pm
He glanced his dark-pelted sister out of the corner of his pink eyes and nodded, happy and content. They were kindred spirits, these two, siblings who truly got on. Ru smiled and nodded, preparing himself for a new challenge. "Yep. We'll ask. We'll ask right now! Mummy is still at home. We'll go and ask her."

A playful look came over his face and he straightened and turned himself in the direction of their home. "I'll race you!" And with that, he bounded off through the grasses, intent on reaching the den first, or at least putting up a good fight.

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff