Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
No one is from PA or even close to it Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:23 am
So I found people my age...YAY!!! But everyone I talk to is always a cajillion miles away from me. It just doesn't seem to be many people from the east coast on here. Does anyone live in philly?...Or even pa...or even surrounding states?lol

I think I have met only one person on this site from the same STATE as me.

I'm also thinking there is like 4 other threads of people asking who is from their state. Maybe there should be an official thread where you post where you live and the thread creator keeps track and posts it and crap? I dunno..lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 pm
I am from PA. The other side of it, but yep born and raised.  

Dark Krimson Knight

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:53 am
I'm not from Philly, or even PA, or even the northeast... but I am from Florida, which is on the east coast biggrin lol.. *waves to DKK and Princess*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:12 am
I'm originally from Western Pa - Shanksville to be exact (where the fourth plane crashed). Right now I live near Fort Dix, NJ, about an hour south of you.  

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

JupieStarPower6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm
I live in NYC and am moving to PA hopefully soon. But the north eastern part of the state.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:01 pm
I live in ohio so Im sorta close, though on the opposite end of where the states touch xd  

Not Cookie Monster

Dapper Tycoon

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Harbone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 pm
See, I don't go on Gaia to hook up with folks, so I don't mind if they're, say, 1500 miles away from where I sit (which, in fact, PA is.)

I get to exchange messages pretty darn fast with folks from all over the globe... who might not get around to meeting in person.

If I DO get around to meeting them... well, that'll be amazingly cool!
I might go to England or Russia or Delaware!

I'm giddy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:44 am
I feel your pain.Try finding someone that lives in Oklahoma.I mean who wants to live here?  

Creepy Clown Town

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:03 am
Lol, I agree that this may not be the place to "hook-up", but it is nice to chat with people from everywhere. Whether 1 mile from me (which is a creepy thought, lol) or 5000miles away, I enjoy it all! Admittedly though, I do like to know people from "home".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 am
I'm not from PA, but if you are in the Reading area, go to Cableas - it's about 20 min. down the road - the LARGEST outdoor / camping / hunting & fishing store there is. It's GREAT!  

Venuslady

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:35 am
Harbone
See, I don't go on Gaia to hook up with folks, so I don't mind if they're, say, 1500 miles away from where I sit (which, in fact, PA is.)

I get to exchange messages pretty darn fast with folks from all over the globe... who might not get around to meeting in person.

If I DO get around to meeting them... well, that'll be amazingly cool!
I might go to England or Russia or Delaware!

I'm giddy.

lol the point wasn't to "hook up" i just enjoy talking to people atleast in my general area every so often. Most people I talk to on here live in cali.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:26 pm
philadelphia gaian reporting in lol

if ur familiar with neighborhoods i currently reside in the manayunk suburb  

xAxFirexInsidex

Hilarious Genius

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm
xAxFirexInsidex
philadelphia gaian reporting in lol

if ur familiar with neighborhoods i currently reside in the manayunk suburb

ohh you live in the nice area of philly. *is jealous*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:38 am
Sleeping_Princess22
So I found people my age...YAY!!! But everyone I talk to is always a cajillion miles away from me. It just doesn't seem to be many people from the east coast on here. Does anyone live in philly?...Or even pa...or even surrounding states?lol

I'm also thinking there is like 4 other threads of people asking who is from their state. Maybe there should be an official thread where you post where you live and the thread creator keeps track and posts it and crap? I dunno..lol

Hi Sleeping Princess!
I am your next door neighbor - I live in New Jersey! PA is a much prettier state tho. You're lucky to live there... razz  

Lucky Lass 38

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 am
Lucky Lass 38
Sleeping_Princess22

Hi Sleeping Princess!
I am your next door neighbor - I live in New Jersey! PA is a much prettier state tho. You're lucky to live there... razz

you think? where in jersey are you from?? if its camden then im very sorry.lol But otherwise new jersey is a lovely area.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff