Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 pm
Hey all! We would love to hear any feedback that you have for us- good or bad. Just make sure you're nice about it. wink Thank you for your thoughts!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 am
Hey Sahree! I love the idea! I'm in! So.. I can just make a post in the charity section?  

uiopq

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 pm
heheh yay! everything is so new and exciting! whee can't wait to see more members flowing in! biggrin

(ps. if yew need help with invites, i can go aorund forums getting usernames smile but just lemmi know kay? biggrin )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 pm
Upi - yup! go ahead and post!
CC- me too! i'm super excited! we'll be doing invites starting Tuesday so if you want to come up with some people now feel free to do so! more info on all that is in the crew section wink  

srestar
Vice Captain

peekaraspberry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:58 pm
So far so good. I like the quietness of this guild. My head doesn't spin so much like it does in the main forums lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 pm
peekaraspberry
So far so good. I like the quietness of this guild. My head doesn't spin so much like it does in the main forums lol

Thank you so much for the feedback! xd we're trying to get it going just a little bit more so that we have a constant flow of people, but we definitely don't want a million! I go to school & I don't really have a ton of time to make sure everythings going smoothly so I'm trying to keep traffic controllable so everyone can enjoy smile I also like to keep it personal. I want to be able to respond to as many people as I can and the more the members, the harder it is to do that. Anyway, I hope you're having a good time here and if you ever need anything or have any other suggestions let us know! We just gobble this stuff up!! whee  

srestar
Vice Captain

lufflysmitten

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 pm
I'm thinking maybe after the last contest in my thread I can move it over here. People will follow and yeah XD.
Ill help pay for the subforum, how much does it cost for a subforum? We should make an aquarium one XD.
I would just start the topic over and all :p  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:25 pm
lufflysmitten
I'm thinking maybe after the last contest in my thread I can move it over here. People will follow and yeah XD.
Ill help pay for the subforum, how much does it cost for a subforum? We should make an aquarium one XD.
I would just start the topic over and all :p

I'll send you a PM about this one wink  

srestar
Vice Captain

Kori Al-Djin

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:59 pm
Maybe you could give the Mule a tank of his own, and we can all donate fish to it, even a few decorations (though I have to say, having an older computer, the less decorations I have to deal with in Booty Grabbin', the better it seems to run. My compy also spazzes out when more than about 4 fish trigger at once-- I think it's having to deal with all the coins falling as well as keep up with fish movements that does it.)

Anyway, the Mule Tank could post once a day in a forum here and guildfolks could stop by to bump, tap, grab, share fish horror stories, the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:38 am
Kori Al-Djin
Maybe you could give the Mule a tank of his own, and we can all donate fish to it, even a few decorations (though I have to say, having an older computer, the less decorations I have to deal with in Booty Grabbin', the better it seems to run. My compy also spazzes out when more than about 4 fish trigger at once-- I think it's having to deal with all the coins falling as well as keep up with fish movements that does it.)

Anyway, the Mule Tank could post once a day in a forum here and guildfolks could stop by to bump, tap, grab, share fish horror stories, the whole thing.

Hey Kori! That sounds like an amazing idea! I might make a booty grab thread with the mule so that we always have a link to go to for sure if we want to go raise some money for us and the guild! I would need a lot of help with the fish though because I'm very poor sad But I will definitely put the idea out there and see who's willing to help. Thank you for the suggestion!  

srestar
Vice Captain

x-tweedle-dum-x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 am
Just wondering... We are alloud to make our own threads right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 am
of course t-dum! biggrin feel free so i can trash in yer threads! biggrin xd  

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:52 am
x-tweedle-dum-x

of course! whee im gonna move your thread to the proper subforum though.. you can find it in media biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:54 am
srestar
x-tweedle-dum-x

of course! whee im gonna move your thread to the proper subforum though.. you can find it in media biggrin

whoops! sorry tweedle! its actually CC's forum that i had to move!  

srestar
Vice Captain

uiopq

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:23 pm
I just noticed there are way more girls in here. invite some guys!  
THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff