Reply SHUGO CHARA!!!
The Unofficial Shugo Chara Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

labsol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 pm
One of the whole reasons I wanted to play here was for roleplays. So I made the first one.

So, although depending on how well this does, my first rp here will be basically something like this-awesome, screwed up, and random.

So, first, plot.

A second group of Guardians has been formed to help battle Easter. But, just the same, more are joining Easter. So stay on your guard.

Rules:
-All profiles to me with the heading 'Officially Unofficial.'
-All normal Gaia rules.
-The higher-ups in this guild are in control just as I am. So, if they say you have to leave, you have to.
-First come, first serve with canons.
-If you send me a character, don't post until your accepted. If you make another character after already having one, you CAn post, but you aren't able to have anything to do with the actual characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:49 pm
Skeleton:

Name:
Side:
Shugo Chara Name:
Character Transformation:
Theme(optional):
Appearance:
Rank in Easter(only if Easter)
Chair(only if Guardian)

Accepted canons:
Amu Hinamori-
Name: Amu Hinamori
Side: Guardians
Guardian Chara Name: Ran, Miki, Su, Dia
Chara Nari: Amulet Heart, Amulet Spade, Amulet Clover, Amulet Dia
Theme: What's my wish...

User Image

Appearance: Guardian: JOKER
History:Amu Hinamori is a student of Seiyo Elementary. Amu's classmates see her as "cool and spicy", but Amu is actually extremely shy and timid. Part of the reason for this misunderstanding is the trendy punk goth clothing her mother buys for her as well as the way in which she expresses her shyness and avoids doing new things which people interpret as 'cool'. However, when Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her would-be self, three colorful eggs appear the next morning, which hatch into Amu's three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. When one of her Guardian Characters Character Changes with her, she gets embarrassed because they make her speak in ways that she thinks are "totally out of character".

Because of her three Guardian Characters, Amu became a member of the Guardians, the school's student council, although she refused to join at first. Amu's position with the Guardians is the Joker. Her task, as the Joker, is to search for and purify X Eggs, X Characters, and in the second season, Mystery Eggs, the corrupted forms of people's would-be selves. Ran, Miki, and Su help Amu with her task through a process called a Character Transformation, which is enabled by the Humpty Lock and grants Amu special abilities depending on the Guardian Character. Later on, Amu also creates a fourth egg, known as Diamond. In the second season, when Amu shows her true potential, the Humpty Lock increases it's power. Thus, new transformation scenes are used.

Amu's two main love interests are Tadase Hotori and Ikuto Tsukiyomi. However, she has minor crushes, such as Kairi Sanjo, Kukai Souma, and Nagihiko Fujisaki but shows more friendliness. Amu's primary rival is Utau Hoshina, an idol singer for Easter who is jealous that Ikuto shows an interest in Amu instead of her. It is unclear who she loves -- Ikuto or Tadase -- whenever she sees Tadase, she blushes and goes into a daze, but when she's with Ikuto, she can act like her true self and she seems to show concern for him. When Tadase confessed to her, she reacted by saying that she was happy because she thought that she's been rejected by him all this time. But when Ikuto confessed to her, she thought he was just teasing when in reality, he was actually serious. Later on, when Ikuto was about to leave her house, they bump into Tadase and Ikuto tells him that he has been staying in Amu's room for three days, and then he makes fun of Tadase's confession. That causes Tadase to give Amu a hurt look and run away. Amu, saddened that she hurt Tadase's feelings, yells at Ikuto in anger and tells him that she never wants to see him again. Soon after that, Yoru comes over to her house and tells her that Ikuto surrendered himself to Easter and is in danger. She refuses to help him at first, but then she agrees to help him. When they arrive at Easter's headquarters with the help of Nikaidou-sensei, they bump into Saeki Nobuko. She tells Amu that she's trying to help someone important to her. That causes Amu to think about Ikuto, so you can only assume that Amu thinks of Ikuto as someone special to her. Currently, Amu and Tadase are fighting Ikuto, who is controlled by Easter and is Character Transformed to Death Rebel. At that time, Amu gains the Dumpty Key (from Yoru) and tries to use it and unlock the Humpty Lock.

Tadase Hotori-

Ikuto Tsukiyomi-

Utau Hinamori-

Nadeshiko/Nagihiko Fujisaki-

Kukai Souma-

Yaya Yuiki-

Rima Mashiro-

Kairi Sanjo-

Yuu Nikaido-

Yukari Sanjo-

Lulu De Morcef-

Midori and Tsumugu Hinamori-

Ami Hinamori-

Tsukasa Amakawa-

Gozen(note- this character may need to be changed after revealed in manga. So it is a bad idea to make him your main character.)

Kazuomi Hoshina-

Nobuko Saeki-

Saaya Yamabuki-

Seiichiro Suzuki-  

labsol

labsol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:59 pm
Accepted Characters

Name: Link Abanki
Side: Easter, but is loyalty is weak.
Shugo Chara Name: Kai
Character Transformation:Jam Note
Theme(optional): Walk this way by Aerosmith.
Appearance: User Image
Rank in Easter(only if Easter) Agent.
History:ink was 7, and wanted to buy a violin. His dad told me I should pursue sports, something less nerdy. So then Kai's egg appeared. When it hatched, Link did a Character Transformation in front of his parents, and they were horrified. His mom just screamed, and his dad started beating him. So he hit him with a note. It was weak, but his dad, so badly injured, he claimed. So they went on a business trip and never came back. Eventually the bills came, and the house was sold. Link had to perform for barely any money. But when he was outside, performing Easter found him. They took care of him, but told him that now he was only worth finding the Embryo. Link got an apartment, furniture, food, the necessities. And now here he is-searching for the Embryo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:52 pm
uhm.. hi ... i want to create hinamori amu... what avatar should be created? the chara nari or the normal body?  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 am
Name: Amu Hinamori
Side: Guardians
Guardian Chara Name: Ran, Miki, Su, Dia
Chara Nari: Amulet Heart, Amulet Spade, Amulet Clover, Amulet Dia
Theme: What's my wish...

User Image

Appearance: Guardian: JOKER
History:Amu Hinamori is a student of Seiyo Elementary. Amu's classmates see her as "cool and spicy", but Amu is actually extremely shy and timid. Part of the reason for this misunderstanding is the trendy punk goth clothing her mother buys for her as well as the way in which she expresses her shyness and avoids doing new things which people interpret as 'cool'. However, when Amu wishes for the courage to be reborn as her would-be self, three colorful eggs appear the next morning, which hatch into Amu's three Guardian Characters: Ran, Miki, and Su. When one of her Guardian Characters Character Changes with her, she gets embarrassed because they make her speak in ways that she thinks are "totally out of character".

Because of her three Guardian Characters, Amu became a member of the Guardians, the school's student council, although she refused to join at first. Amu's position with the Guardians is the Joker. Her task, as the Joker, is to search for and purify X Eggs, X Characters, and in the second season, Mystery Eggs, the corrupted forms of people's would-be selves. Ran, Miki, and Su help Amu with her task through a process called a Character Transformation, which is enabled by the Humpty Lock and grants Amu special abilities depending on the Guardian Character. Later on, Amu also creates a fourth egg, known as Diamond. In the second season, when Amu shows her true potential, the Humpty Lock increases it's power. Thus, new transformation scenes are used.

Amu's two main love interests are Tadase Hotori and Ikuto Tsukiyomi. However, she has minor crushes, such as Kairi Sanjo, Kukai Souma, and Nagihiko Fujisaki but shows more friendliness. Amu's primary rival is Utau Hoshina, an idol singer for Easter who is jealous that Ikuto shows an interest in Amu instead of her. It is unclear who she loves -- Ikuto or Tadase -- whenever she sees Tadase, she blushes and goes into a daze, but when she's with Ikuto, she can act like her true self and she seems to show concern for him. When Tadase confessed to her, she reacted by saying that she was happy because she thought that she's been rejected by him all this time. But when Ikuto confessed to her, she thought he was just teasing when in reality, he was actually serious. Later on, when Ikuto was about to leave her house, they bump into Tadase and Ikuto tells him that he has been staying in Amu's room for three days, and then he makes fun of Tadase's confession. That causes Tadase to give Amu a hurt look and run away. Amu, saddened that she hurt Tadase's feelings, yells at Ikuto in anger and tells him that she never wants to see him again. Soon after that, Yoru comes over to her house and tells her that Ikuto surrendered himself to Easter and is in danger. She refuses to help him at first, but then she agrees to help him. When they arrive at Easter's headquarters with the help of Nikaidou-sensei, they bump into Saeki Nobuko. She tells Amu that she's trying to help someone important to her. That causes Amu to think about Ikuto, so you can only assume that Amu thinks of Ikuto as someone special to her. Currently, Amu and Tadase are fighting Ikuto, who is controlled by Easter and is Character Transformed to Death Rebel. At that time, Amu gains the Dumpty Key (from Yoru) and tries to use it and unlock the Humpty Lock.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:53 am
A little more future then history, but still good. Accepted.  

labsol

SouthernAndSpice

Fashionable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:21 pm
::looks at character above her:: whoa de ja vu O.O. haha sorry i nuur spammage but i had to ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 am
xAmuXhinamorix
::looks at character above her:: whoa de ja vu O.O. haha sorry i nuur spammage but i had to ^_^

ohh same as the dress and skirt only... haha... what's your roleplay character?????mine is HINAMORI AMU... sorry gut the first one to post the image... u should try other character...  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

flawlessly pink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:32 am
Sorry. But I don't get this T^T. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:58 pm
Setsuna Shiratori
Sorry. But I don't get this T^T. crying

uhmm... let me teach you...
just go to http://www.tektek.org then create a dream avatar... choose an outfit...

you can search for the name of the character you want to create for the roleplay...

I had search for Hinamori Amu and I found some outfits but i changed some dresses... ahahaha....

I might say that you are a LowGetting Person... heart ninja  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

Aerobelle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:07 am
cool avis you got there  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:29 am
Now I think you should start making any characters you like to create... I already created Hinamori Amu... haha heart wink wink  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

Aerobelle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 pm
hm okay
i'll think about which one =D
i just need the time blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:24 am
but just make sure u'll make 1... haha.. heart  

Mizuki Naokou
Vice Captain

Aerobelle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:51 am
okay. so first i have to be accepted by..labsol......... if i'm going to make one?  
SHUGO CHARA!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff