[PRP] Teach me more (Rhindani and Thanos) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 am
Thanos gave a deep growl as she used her tail to annoye the hell out of him. with that moment of distraction though, when she tryed to roll out from under him she succeded in geting away from him. it hadn't helped he had been losing his grip on her and was not going to beable to keep her pinned for very long. breathing heavy now and keeping an eye on her, he sneared at her. " i hope you enjoyed your first lesson. and don't get any thoughts of geting pay back for what just happened. you asked for training, you got it. just how i go about it is my decision." stright to the point and cold hearted, he was not going to give her any chance of crossing him which was one of his reasons for doing what he had done. " and by the way you arent half bad but you can do better than that."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:32 pm
She glared at him as she was able to breath normal now. Her throat was sore, and probably will for a couple of days. She didn't say a word at all, nor did she plan to attack him again. Why would she? He'd just grab her neck again, and she really didn't need it more sore then it already was. Didn't need people asking her why her voice was odd, and scratchy. She flicked her tail and just looked at him, with a deep cold glare.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:11 pm
despit breathing pretty heavly right now, he had a rather smug grin on his face. " let me know if you want more training later. and remeber i wont be taking it easy on you at all, even if your a girl." tail lashing about, he stalked right past her. "also remeber to keep your mouth shut about the training." his voice was raspy from his throat being gnawed on and all the growling, snarling that happened. right now he wanted to get a drink and make sure his father didnt come looking for him. he figured his father would flip on him for being around a female, and actualy training her while also training himself as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 pm
"The gender of me shouldn't matter." She told him with a small snap to her voice. She was determined to be better... To beat her brother at everything. "Why the hell would I tell anyone?" She snapped back again. Clearly irritated on what had just happened. Frustrated that he was so much better then her. How was she ever to beat her own brother if she couldn't beat him.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm
he just gave a dark chuckle as he walked off from her to go get his drink. if she was true to her word there would be no issues and she might beable to gain some respect from him but it was doubtful. Thanos had become a emotionless, cruel, b*****d so it would be hard for anyon to become a friend or gain respect from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 pm
She glared at him. He was almost just as bad as her brother, just as bad as most everyone else in this pride. "What makes males so special then? Enlighten me." She spoke with a snarl to her voice. She'd just have to prove everyone wrong. To show them she could be just as good if not better then them.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:09 pm
Thanos just stopped in place and sneard at her. " you should already know that, specialy after the fact i beat you down and am training you. if you can prove your better than by all means do it right here and now." a cruel grin was on his face, as he expected her to full take his cruel words and not do a thing about it right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm
"Just because your more skilled then me, doesn't make you better then any female. Your just as arrogant as my brother" She growled at him. "And I need more practice before I could even attempt to take you down. I'm not stupid, Thanos. Not as stupid as you think I am." She lashed her tail. She knew her limits... Unless it came to Tokeldo. He just irritated her and she couldn't help but attack him. She glared at him baring her teeth slightly. "One day I'll take you down, and then you'll see."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 pm
" its a good thing your not stupid or else i wouldnt waste my damn time with you. and i will be arrogant if i choose to be." Thanos just laughed at her in a cruel fasion. " we shall see if that ever happens." smirking, he then left her alone seeing as he was threw with her for the day and would make sure to prove his point even more next time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm
"It'll be the down fall of you." She spoke to herself mostly. She didn't want to see him die, he was the closest thing to family she had. Not That she knew they were really half siblings. But to her, they were like brother and sister. "Don't worry, One day I will take you down. " She said with a twisted smirk. She will, she was determined to take him down. No matter what it took. As long as she didn't hurt him too bad.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 pm
Thanos just gave a cruel laugh. " we shall see about that Rhin." though she probably was right in the fact some day she would take down him, seeing as eventualy the teacher was over thrown by the student. chuckling to himself as he walked off, he would make sure she wasn't going to take him down anytime soon since it would look bad if he lost to her so soon.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff